Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 59496
-
08-25-24 16:56 #55821Regular Member

Posts: 1I sent a PM regarding this message.
Originally Posted by NinjaNomics
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 16:32 #55820Senior Member

Posts: 209Just say you came to get a card and don't have time. Of course you can always change your mind. They know the drill. They've seen it all.
Originally Posted by SweetWater420
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 16:30 #55819Senior Member

Posts: 209Oasis has always been a sure thing for me.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 14:54 #55818Senior Member

Posts: 67Crystal and Oasis
Hey AlexGsxr: tried to send you a PM, but your box is full. Can you open up some space?
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 14:49 #55817Senior Member

Posts: 315I've gotten hand shakes at both in the past.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 14:34 #55816Senior Member

Posts: 67Took two for the team.
OK, still doing a lot of traveling trying to find an ATF replacement. (Roswell raids).
This time I hit Lawrenceville-Suwanee and visited Crystal and Oasis.
Crystal: met Cindi the owner; married; short hair and fairly tall; father is in China with poor health; she visits him from time to time; massage was not that good and there were no signs of anything else good.
Oasis: met Mary; married with 2 kids; fairly attractive; easy to talk to; massage was good but no signs of anything else.
Does anyone have different intel on either of these two locations? PM me if that is better for you. Thanks.
-
08-25-24 08:39 #55815Senior Member

Posts: 34RE: Woodstock / Kennesaw?
If you want to see the same girl, get her name. Call before you go in and ask for her.
Originally Posted by Risherdmarglus
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 23:31 #55814Senior Member

Posts: 70I've had bad luck with gettin 'the ugly one' and then becoming 'their client'. I went in one place, specifically asked the young cute one "I'm getting you right?" all yes's and nods. Layin on the table, I hear some talking in the hall, then gramma yoda walks in smiling talking about "long time no see!" Ya *****, I'm trying to escape you!
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
I think the cute ones get all the traffic. If you're nice and won't walk out and hurt some feelings you'll get stuck with palpatine.
-
08-24-24 22:59 #55813Senior Member

Posts: 70Thanks! I figure when I get in one I can tell the difference, but I've never been to a kamp. Was trying to figure out how to tell before walkin in. It's awkward to walk in, look around then walk out!
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 14:30 #55812Senior Member

Posts: 27Ming on cobb pkwy- no happiness
Went in and meet a lady in late 40's. Decent looking asked if I called, I didn't so opt for an hour. Got decent vibes. In room there was a big note saying "only professional massage". I thought may be it was just for LEs. Massage was below par and very bad. Felt like just roaming her hands over my back even after asking for medium pressure. Drapes was on full time. And no happiness. Didn't get the name of provider. But it was very busy place. Door open at least 4 times in an hour.
I thought I read in previous reviews that happiness available at Ming, I might be wrong.
-
08-24-24 13:40 #55811Senior Member

Posts: 297Where?
Agency, apartment, or spa? Doesn't sound like a storefront operation.
Originally Posted by HornyKojak
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 11:08 #55810Senior Member

Posts: 691AG. Any info on chi spot? Have not been yet, and good news?
Clear your mailbox.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 10:40 #55809Senior Member

Posts: 579You need a Schwab checking account, they refund all ATM fee's, I took out $500 one night at Follies & it was $35, they refunded it all.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 09:41 #55808Senior Member

Posts: 1180Oh, learn something new everyday
Rule # for strip clubs and these establishments, LOCK your CC in the Car! I won't take mine into such establishments. Especially after one place where the ATM fee was like $15.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CaptRon111
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 07:14 #55807Senior Member

Posts: 315Sam's spots
Has anyone visit any of Sam's spots in Duluth lately. I have t gone in a few months. Chi used to be my go to. Trying to see if there is any new talent I should try and which locations. Dm is ok if you want to share some info.












Reply With Quote






