|
|
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2335
 Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-b8590680ebf0
I am astonished by the gall of this woman. She is real, ft and all but I didn't pursue as she is not local but does visit. Got a text from her this morning saying she's stuck in Egypt for her dad's funeral and her visa is expiring and would need money for an airline ticket. Hahahaha.
Text the cow the US embassy address in Cairo!! If her dad is Egyptian why would she need a visa? And none of us should be astonished by any of these " women's" actions. Simps have been enabling for a long time. They think we're stupid old men desperate for what comes standard on every model! A puss! What they forget is none of us are paying for the pusay, we pay for the right not to deal with their chit after we dump our load. Imagine if you will this women in 20 years! You'll feel better about all of it by doing this. The first round of homeless, "I don't need no man," women are surfacing. None will have the 2.5 million need to live fine 65-85! They will die alone. Some will still be on seeking. Haha.
Seeking is shit now because they don't vet the cows on there. Do the women pay? They should pay! Would that help?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 162
Lol an airline ticket?!
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-b8590680ebf0
I am astonished by the gall of this woman. She is real, ft and all but I didn't pursue as she is not local but does visit. Got a text from her this morning saying she's stuck in Egypt for her dad's funeral and her visa is expiring and would need money for an airline ticket. Hahahaha.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 86
 Originally Posted by MilfHunter66
[View Original Post]
One thing I have noticed is the non pros or semi non are significantly more reliable once you have met and established an arrangement.
That's the key word, "established" and has been my experience, once established reliability is good.
What I dislike is the unreliability in trying to establish that arrangement to start. You do a m&g, give them some time to decide, but then radio silence / ghosting as to whether or not you will go forward. No common courtesy, a simple "not interested" is fine. I guess the medium is the message in the end and you have your answer though impolitely.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 15
Olivia
Similar. Thought would be fun, canceled Meet and greet, asked for 'gift'. Bummer, was a nice, normal, promising back and forth during the week. The 'gift' before meeting is usual red flag, followed by my usual 'naaa. On to the next future scammer'.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 177
Most are reliable
One thing I have noticed is the non pros or semi non are significantly more reliable once you have met and established an arrangement.
In the last 2 years I've not had one no show or be late more then 30 minutes. Had a few cancel same day but there was a real legit excuse.
The pros I've tried to see lately has been a complete failure. Last four attempts after the appointment been made has been being ghosted.
Plus the sex has for the most part been a lot better with the non pros.
Sorry for the rant but I'm just a little pissed after today's no show.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2335
I may have her confused with another one with delusions of grandeur. Excuse of my previous report was inaccurate.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2335
Think she's asking over 1 k now.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2335
But I digress. Currently, I'm choosing between a couple of promising girls that I've already had meet and greet with. Both are new to the game and are ok with 300 ppm. Happy to get to them before they're jaded. Will share later.
Haha. They're one Influencer away from 1 k ppm. Seeking is a joke in the PNW. Go anywhere else and it's fun. For now. Entropy. Mexico is lovely. Although, control the situation as much as possible lest you wake up in an ice bath minus a kidney (s). There's been dudes killed in Colombia looking for puss. That's been on Tinder a YouTuber reported. (LOL) Guys can't pull a 8 in Chicago think they can pull one in Columbia. Ahhh no. They have insta down there. Haha.
Enjoy but keep your head up down south.
Dreamy Angel used to post all the time those instagram type things seeking used to have. She has way to high opinion of herself. Given the amount of filters on her pics I passed. Been catfished too many times. And any profile with demands, these broke women (over 25) are in no place to demand anything! Negóciate is something else. If the profile stats with " please read my profile " (eye roll). Next! Haha.
If I had Seattle babes to share I would. I had one ppm BB sub in cap hill (a lot of y'all Ninjas did too I bet) but I think she bailed the scene. And yes I tested clean se Alf time after. Seattle and PDX and east is crap. I'm down to one and I'm not seeing her profile anymore. I'd say sugar outside the US where you may, MAY be appreciated a tiny bit more. Seeking has jumped the shark in Seattle IMO. Too many normies. Two generations of women taught that " they don't need no man" has caught up. It's crazy the chit they come up with! All divas and queens and overweight LOL My Simping days didn't help the cause. Forgive me boys.
Again, I still find the Mexican ladies a bit more refined and a lot less boss babe vibe. There's a few down in Cabo / LaPaz too. Some pros but I've never been ripped off and shot stay hotels are reasonable and clean.
Is it a Rico violation to fly a Mexican cutie up for a weekend? Be sure to keep my kidney that way!
Peace.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 14
Was linked earlier below:
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-cac16ff0fe87
Wouldn't be surprised if she needs more now. Saw her when she was new to the bowl.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2928
 Originally Posted by Bugs2455
[View Original Post]
I saw dreamyangel a while back for 500 ppm. Was a fun lay with multiple rounds. Don't know if it's inflation or what LOL.
Link please.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 28
BlessedByJess
BlessedByJess from SA.
Beware of this one guys. I can't provide the link to her profile since she has blocked me, but she has more then GPS. Her phone ends in 3326. We talked for a bit, were trying to go to dinner, then before we went she starts asking for money for groceries, then money for X, and then saying that after we go to dinner we should go to place X to take her shopping. I was kind about deflecting it, but then today I reminded her that there would be no money before we met and even then lets meet for dinner and see how things go.
She lost her shit and just went ballistic with insults and even posted a picture from my profile on grinder with my burner number. She went on and on about being a reality TV star, was in Hollywood, an influencer, but is working 3 jobs.
Stay away guys!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 502
Ok, now that would have been an absolute dream come true. I would fly down there just to experience that!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 177
Bernice
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-b8bc1ded4611
I guessing this one is a pro but I can't place her.
Been communicating by text and agreed to 300 for a meet very quickly.
Never ask for a Pic or wanting to know anything about me. Could be a scam to. Anyone else have info?
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 14
Dreamyangel
I saw dreamyangel a while back for 500 ppm. Was a fun lay with multiple rounds. Don't know if it's inflation or what LOL.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2928
Not my type but
But agreed to a three hole fuck fest for 300, never met.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-7d4e281e41da
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|