Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 133 of 686 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 10279
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8299

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...3/393589940940

    She's been hitting me up since Friday wanting to get together. Location is fine with me and so is the donation. I'm just curious if anyone has seen her. Papa Be.

  2. #8298

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    Did once. Meh at best. Never thought of going back after.
    I've been cautious about seeing her because she has often put the exact name of her Hotel in her ads. Makes me very paranoid with township boys lurking. I don't get why providers or mongers would ever mention the name of a hotel on a public site. Be safe out there.

  3. #8297

    Rip-off

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    We recently talked about collaborating on OF to benefit both of us. She's got videos and pictures for sale on her OF page of us. Possibly more videos to come this weekend. Here's a couple of teasers from our latest session. Enjoy.
    It has been reported on here that she is ripping off / robbing guys, and you want us to support her by buying her videos! Really?

  4. #8296

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by TallYankee  [View Original Post]
    We recently talked about collaborating on OF to benefit both of us. She's got videos and pictures for sale on her OF page of us. Possibly more videos to come this weekend. Here's a couple of teasers from our latest session. Enjoy.
    Could share a link? Or maybe pm me a number? Please.

  5. #8295

    Sydney, she comes through for me every time

    We recently talked about collaborating on OF to benefit both of us. She's got videos and pictures for sale on her OF page of us. Possibly more videos to come this weekend. Here's a couple of teasers from our latest session. Enjoy.

  6. #8294

    Sydney, she comes through for me every time

    We recently talked about collaborating on OF to benefit both of us. She's got videos and pictures for sale on her OF page of us. Possibly more videos to come this weekend. Here's a couple of teasers from our latest session. Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0984.png‎   IMG_0985.png‎   IMG_0986.jpeg‎  

  7. #8293

    Time off

    Well fellas, I think it's time for Papa to step away from the game for awhile. I was just quoted 200 hh and 400 hr. I'm mind boggled that some of you pay this. Especially when they have more rules than ever or they want extra for this and that. Papa Be.

  8. #8292

    Skinny spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Lxsgs450  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead. Who was the twat??
    It was the super skinny young spinner with no tits everyone was paying premo $$$ for.

  9. #8291

    "The Twat"

    Quote Originally Posted by Lxsgs450  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead. Who was the twat??
    She was the "twat".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/118477809129

  10. #8290

    Who was this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger32  [View Original Post]
    This little twat took the donation, said she had to pee and went in the bathroom. Minute later, hotel room door opens and this fat fuckin trailer trash asshole comes in and yells at me to leave because I'm causing trouble. I scoffed at him and left. Wonder what they would've done had I locked the deadbolt like I considered when she went in the bathroom but foolishly didn't do. Expensive lesson learned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/425783955774
    Link is dead. Who was the twat??

  11. #8289
    Did once. Meh at best. Never thought of going back after.

  12. #8288

  13. #8287

    Suite d

    Went and visited suite d in a motel on the west side. She's an older gal that is evident by the photos. She did the job as advertised without any bs- a breath of fesh air In a world where hookers think they can spin golden thread out their hoo-ha. Treat her right and she's got the rest.

  14. #8286

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger32  [View Original Post]
    This little twat took the donation, said she had to pee and went in the bathroom. Minute later, hotel room door opens and this fat fuckin trailer trash asshole comes in and yells at me to leave because I'm causing trouble. I scoffed at him and left. Wonder what they would've done had I locked the deadbolt like I considered when she went in the bathroom but foolishly didn't do. Expensive lesson learned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/425783955774
    You should really post this in the ripoff reports, I feel like more people would see it there.

  15. #8285

    Too bad Syd

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    Wow! She's the one that went off on me when I questioned her high rates, said I must be diseased and stuff because I bang $80 SS girls etc.

    Turns out she's the trash around here LOL. Fuk her.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/425783955774

    Met once was good- then ghosted 2 other times. Moved on, glad I did. Same as when blb ghosted 3 times. Has saved a lot of time, money and frustration.

    Flint is currently on my no fly zone.

    Deano.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape