Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 16676
-
08-25-24 21:16 #15161Senior Member

Posts: 64Ended up seeing her, great attitude overall. Pics are misleading a little bit, they are her but I personally think she's asking a bit much for her time. Overall good experience though.
Originally Posted by HeGetsAround
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 21:11 #15160Senior Member

Posts: 64I agree with this, if you're considering seeing her then please reassess your priorities.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 00:57 #15159Senior Member

Posts: 1056Skip
Anyone got reviews on serenity.
-
08-25-24 00:29 #15158Senior Member

Posts: 206Don't see her uses tar, doesn't get checked and led to the downfall (death) of one of the best all natural pawg ass of recent time imo couple years ago. Don't know how she is still kicking, ontop of the her being in the system from time to time.
Originally Posted by Orozcoc93
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 21:32 #15157Senior Member

Posts: 48I didn't know she didn't have teeth until I got there LOL.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 21:03 #15156Senior Member

Posts: 800See I don't get the attraction of someone having no teeth. Like that's really going to make the BJ that much better? Unless she's got teeth like a piranha, I'm not seeing it.
Originally Posted by Orozcoc93
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 15:50 #15155Senior Member

Posts: 48I saw her in Sept of 2022 and she was decent with a nice fat ass at the time. She definitely has no teeth and I have no idea how she lost them. Not sure that I would see her again considering recent pics. When I did see her about two years ago she charged me 160 for the hhr.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 09:01 #15154Senior Member

Posts: 5081 out of 3
First one is a good time with big tits.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
Second one has a horrible odor issue and it's been reported a few times.
Third one. Well cmon, look at that. Hard pass.
Young Kali is a ripoff artist now. Avoid at all cost.
-
08-24-24 08:53 #15153Senior Member

Posts: 187Madison info
Will be in Madison next week. Anyone have info on the following providers? Also anyone know what happened to young Kali, could not find ad for her. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/736647624984
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/831539927009
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/603598346057
-
08-23-24 20:46 #15152Senior Member

Posts: 206😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣.
Originally Posted by Bino608
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 18:57 #15151Regular Member

Posts: 19Help with Burner phones
I am trying to be a little more careful and need to pick up a burner. Any recommendations?
-
08-23-24 15:50 #15150Senior Member

Posts: 695Vegas
I was in Vegas a few times and reached out to some Skip girls. It's been about 2 1/2 years though. They all wanted to see a screenshot of your hotel reservation and your I'd / DL. I was like, nope. Found an AMP with FS and called it a day. Better off in Bay City, MI.
Originally Posted by MWNewbie
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 14:35 #15149Senior Member

Posts: 30Celine
Saw her yesterday, honestly probably the best I've had in Madison because of this nasty drought we've been in, legit and even if you pay deposit she's worth the money, very homey and bubbly. She really gets into it too LOL I booked a half and damn near only lasted like 10-15 so be careful if you're going to book because she will drain your sack quickly and amazingly. Book while she's here.
https://tryst.link/escort/just-celine0
-
08-22-24 16:11 #15148Senior Member

Posts: 57So I was think about las Vegas
I looking at skip in Vegas and what is with all the ladies saying these pictures are a representation of me?
-
08-22-24 16:09 #15147Senior Member

Posts: 57Number 4 is terrible photo shopped to hell and back also she blackmail dudes. Stay away from 4.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





