Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 786 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14146
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    Did you meet her? Damage?
    Maybe you're new, but if someone is only willing to take payment via gift cards that's an immediate red flag / scam. I mean why on earth would someone not accept cash or CashApp? And like I said, I asked multiple times if there was any other options besides gift cards but she was not willing to bend or consider any other options. They'll have you buy the gift card before they meet you. Then demand you give them the number off the back before they'll meet you, then you never hear from them again.

  2. #14145
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one is adamant you pay her in gift cards. Cash isn't an option for her LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-c94f76475d09
    Did you meet her? Damage?

  3. #14144
    I don't understand these women. Why are they on seeking for platonic relationships??

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has "penetrated" Ray. From her profile, she claims she's looking for something non-sexual. So guys are supposed to pay her for just hanging out? I don't get it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-657638c76f36

  4. #14143

    Beutifulangel

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-06c266dba6e4

    Wants $400 for dinner, $1000 for private time. Smoking hot, tempted but not going for it.

  5. #14142

    Ray

    Just curious if anyone has "penetrated" Ray. From her profile, she claims she's looking for something non-sexual. So guys are supposed to pay her for just hanging out? I don't get it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-657638c76f36

  6. #14141

    Another fake

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-5b0182fc2c5a

    Wants $100 deposit to come to you. Total scammer.

  7. #14140
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorSmitham  [View Original Post]
    This is what she wrote to me "I'm free a few times this week but more next week. 750 dinner / meet and greet, 5 k ppm, 17,500 allowance depending on what you like to do" LOL.

    Crazy biatch. I told her she has GPS and I'm pretty sure she had no idea what that is because she then tried to hook me up with her less expensive friend that doesn't do less than 1 k ppm. Attaching some pics that she sent me of herself.
    She is an above average 6. 5 maybe a 7 . For 29 yr old. No one not even the simpiest simp paying that much for this girl because the guys that do have that kind of money go for hot (9+) and young (under 25) SBs not c grade insta models or whatever she is.

  8. #14139
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone hit anything? Just curious. Yes / no is enough.

    I generally don't waste time on new profiles, but I am probably missing out:
    The DC bowl is great, not as great as san diego. Killing it out there. Bankroll is suffering but open market out there, in case of of you are travelliing out there. Wish the San Diego board was as active as the NOVA board though. Going rate out there 500-700. Newest member of the stable is 25 year old Social Worker, a bit liberal for me but awesome otherwise.

  9. #14138

    New profiles

    Has anyone hit anything? Just curious. Yes / no is enough.

    I generally don't waste time on new profiles, but I am probably missing out:

  10. #14137
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She's just looking for a simp to spend $$$ and rinse. Maybe someone is hitting it.
    She's very confusing. She said something along the lines that she's not looking to include sex in the arrangement. I asked her if she is looking for a platonic relationship and she's like "does it look I need to sell my sex? What in the actual fuck?? Where are these women coming from that think they are so hot that they can get some dumbass to spend money on them just to what. Look at them and jerk off at night at the mental image of their clothed body? I'm tired of this bs 😂.

  11. #14136

    Attractive Member

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed that when the username shown in my inbox changes from the girl's handle to "Attractive Member" that I can no longer find them on my other account. Not sure if it is coincidence or not but I suspect when the handle changes, the SB has deleted her account.
    Have wondered before. She either deactivated (that is what seeking says, or she hid you. If she blocked, you can't see her profile from messages.

  12. #14135

    Vpn

    As likely as me hitting the lottery. Hide and move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi  [View Original Post]
    It's possible she's using a VPN to mask her IP / real location (it's what I do). But in my experience, most women on Seeking don't know jack about that stuff.

    Best of luck, let us know how it goes.

  13. #14134
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    I know it shows Argentina but she insists she is in Silver Spring, have a date set up for Tuesday, will play along and see what happens.
    It's possible she's using a VPN to mask her IP / real location (it's what I do). But in my experience, most women on Seeking don't know jack about that stuff.

    Best of luck, let us know how it goes.

  14. #14133

    Blocking

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Girls on SA do this all the time from my experience. My rule of thumb is that once you are connected with a SNB and you are seeing each other, if you blocks you on SA it means that she is still active on the site.
    I have noticed that when the username shown in my inbox changes from the girl's handle to "Attractive Member" that I can no longer find them on my other account. Not sure if it is coincidence or not but I suspect when the handle changes, the SB has deleted her account.

  15. #14132

    Re: IndianPrincess

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorSmitham  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with this SB?? Please DM me. Thanks fellas. https://members.seeking.com/member/6...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.
    Already been reported on a handful of times (see below). In fact, you were the one asking about her last year. Personally, I reached out twice around that time. But I was left on read in both instances so I gave up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    From recent encounters.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-de45d441479a

    DTF, 4 is good, skinny as pictured, good face although too skinny, if you like super petite and light girls that can take a pounding, from a low income area.
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorSmitham  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that sucks. I've been talking to IndianPrincess (https://members.seeking.com/member/6906fb86-2a7f-4f09-9189-de45d441479a) and she told me she hasn't had any arrangement except one not through SA. She said she has a kid so she's more careful and hasn't had much luck on SA. I guess you can't trust these girls at all. I'm married so I'm quite risk averse. Maybe this isn't the hobby for me and I should just stick to getting handjobs at massage parlors.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    Indianprincess is not a pro. She is Carib-Indian or half Indian. Works as a mental health professional. A tough low paying gig so here she is. Good fuck (met last year) but no emotional connection so dropped after one meet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape