Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 7373
-
08-27-24 06:38 #6398Senior Member

Posts: 104Jessie
You have contact information.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 21:21 #6397Senior Member

Posts: 464Lola
I have not seen her but have been tempted. She has been posting on and off for months maybe a year.
Originally Posted by HobbieGuru
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 17:27 #6396Senior Member

Posts: 354Jessie
Thanks for the full inbox alert. It should be ok for awhile now.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 16:19 #6395Regular Member

Posts: 21Lola rose
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/335336941491
Anyone ever seen this one going by Lola rose and hosting out of Enfield. I did reach out to her and she responded not sure how I feel about it tho. Any info appreciated.
-
08-25-24 11:32 #6394Senior Member

Posts: 192Jessie
Hey can you pm the number and pics? Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 07:10 #6393Senior Member

Posts: 28Jealous
I'm officially jealous. Messaged multiple members. No idea how to contact Jessie. Hoping anybody might throw this dog a bone. It's sad out there. Ashley Taylor doesn't come back until next month.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 15:56 #6392Senior Member

Posts: 216Jessie Nice Find
Met with Jessie at her safe incall. Apt was clean and she was freshly showered. She is a good looking spinner. BBJ, Cowgirl. And she is tight. Friendly, down to earth and fun.
Originally Posted by FooooBar420
[View Original Post]
Will def repeat!
-
08-24-24 13:13 #6391Senior Member

Posts: 930Springfield 36 year old?
Any reports on this one? Has posted in Agawam as well.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...2/793396126327
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/229891333294
-
08-22-24 11:48 #6390Senior Member

Posts: 126Jessie
Had the pleasure of meeting Jessie at her Incall. Like previously stated, the house was extremely clean, so was her room and fun was had by all. I'll definitely repeat when I'm in the area again.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
Foooo.
-
08-21-24 16:35 #6389Senior Member

Posts: 92Thanks Man
I appreciate the 411. Don't let haters get you down.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 20:58 #6388Senior Member

Posts: 559Fun Sized Heroin Addict! Come On Down!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...k/257902543136
Check out this super rough looking 36 year old Posting in Springfield.
Pay close attention to photo 2 and zoom in on her left arm.
What do you see? Multiple Injection sites. Yup. Pin cushion arms of a full on junkie offering her services because she got a burner phone and now she can attract the finer clients not the ones she's used to getting picked up by in Holyoke near the bus station. Only difference is now she wants way more than the usual $20 for a BBBJ. Because she thinks guys are stupid and not observant.
That looks like it could be trouble but I'll never know cause I'd rather have a date with Lily Palm and her 5 sisters then venture here.
Proceed with utmost caution if you do decide to engage with this one. Consider this a Public Service Announcement.
Peace.
-
08-20-24 15:09 #6387Senior Member

Posts: 492Nice Girl
Spent a little time. 120 for HH. Despite what was said. She keeps a very clean house. No sketchy anything. Room is clean. Not dirty, no drug ashes on floor. Nothing. She's clean. Pretty eyes. Fucks and sucks nice. Please treat with respect. She was nothing but kind to me. While YMMV. I made sure I poured out the respect to her and she greatly appreciated it.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 20:04 #6386Regular Member

Posts: 22Read rip off reports
Read the rip off reports. Search Jenna.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 12:42 #6385Regular Member

Posts: 22Yea check in rip off reports and also in Hartford forum. She is ghosting.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 12:28 #6384Senior Member

Posts: 667Jen awagam?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...0/971711554288
Just wondering if anyone has seen her before? Said she's back?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...u/610499153860
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...o/189230473974
Tried meeting the 2 above but wanted 1. 4 qv and about 2 - 2. 5 for hhr. Yeah don't think I will be dreaming but LMK if you met recently.










Reply With Quote




