Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5609
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any of these. Have not been having any luck with any of the girls following thru. I may reach out to this one.

    Any one know of anything about foxy? Looks legit but I know how a lot of these girls just ask for pre-pays.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-61ea5fde3663

    Any advice on this one would be great.

    The Bat.
    Foxy is legit and doesn't ask for a deposit. She doesn't live in CT, only visits a few times a year, so if you're curious I'd say reach out. I don't think she'll be here long.

  2. #5608

    Sweet baby

    Just heard back from sweet baby. She asked me two questions. Do I speak Spanish? Can you translate for me what you want? She says she doesn't speak English. From what I gather, seems like this one might be a pro. Like one of those Latinas on Eros. Strong pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]

  3. #5607

    Bibi

    Based on my research, I'm pretty sure she's real. Florida implant. Might be lightening her pics. From texting with her a couple of years ago I got the impression she's not super adventurous, so I decided not to pursue. Good luck if you decide to take the plunge!

    BTW, I did see the Adventurous girl you recommended in Waterford. Cool chick but nothing to write home about, at least for me. Thanks for the lead though -- always like variety.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]

  4. #5606

    Foxy

    I have not seen any of these. Have not been having any luck with any of the girls following thru. I may reach out to this one.

    Any one know of anything about foxy? Looks legit but I know how a lot of these girls just ask for pre-pays.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-61ea5fde3663

    Any advice on this one would be great.

    The Bat.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]

  5. #5605

    Intel, Insight or Firsthand Knowledge


  6. #5604

    Blondie Scammer

    The so-called blondie asked for a deposit before meeting with me, too.

    I reported it a few days ago. No upfront support before the meetup is a rule. Good luck, Bye.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    So I just banged Mia. She was okay. Not the prettiest girl or the best body but she's tiny and she is game. She can be kinky and is a little shy but she was fun and I'll see her again. 300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-1f42ce70fc9e

    Blondie / Jamie. I think she is a pro but also a deposit scammer. She talks about "booking" time with her but we video chatted and she's real. The filters help, as she isn't the prettiest girl. We agreed on 300 and her menu was wide open but she wanted 75 deposit but for me she'd take 50. She's probably legit but I just won't send a deposit and there was nothing about her to get me to break that rule.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-ea6e0ce71af4

    Mitzi, this one hit me up cold with a wild fantasy. I have seen her around before under a different name and I think others have posted about her not really following through but if she does I will update.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-1092f68782d7

    Valle / Maly I have not been able to get this one to respond consistently but I'd love to get up in her if anyone has experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-41387a7277ac

    Elizabeth I'm not sure if this one is worth the effort. She's farther than I like to roam but she does have this sleaze appeal and who doesn't love a PAWG. She agreed to 300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-4940512e997d

  7. #5603

    Updates

    This one is too keen to meet the same day wants 400, I am thinking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-901d192355ac

    This one looks older in the pics, asking for 300, wants to host at her apartment but responses are inconsistent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-d6bb7991686f

    This one is looking for 4000 allowance per month, gps, pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-21657d37d675

    This one is giving a semi pro vibes, wants to go for shopping and then fun, pm me for details, if anyone has seen her before?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-5322e639333d

  8. #5602
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    Mitzi, this one hit me up cold with a wild fantasy. I have seen her around before under a different name and I think others have posted about her not really following through but if she does I will update.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-1092f68782d7
    A cute 4'11" sub that wants to get thrown around, hot damn. I wish you good luck. I hope that wild fantasy isn't CNC though. I do not think I would do that with someone I met on a SB site.

  9. #5601

    Updates and prospects

    So I just banged Mia. She was okay. Not the prettiest girl or the best body but she's tiny and she is game. She can be kinky and is a little shy but she was fun and I'll see her again. 300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-1f42ce70fc9e

    Blondie / Jamie. I think she is a pro but also a deposit scammer. She talks about "booking" time with her but we video chatted and she's real. The filters help, as she isn't the prettiest girl. We agreed on 300 and her menu was wide open but she wanted 75 deposit but for me she'd take 50. She's probably legit but I just won't send a deposit and there was nothing about her to get me to break that rule.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-ea6e0ce71af4

    Mitzi, this one hit me up cold with a wild fantasy. I have seen her around before under a different name and I think others have posted about her not really following through but if she does I will update.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-1092f68782d7

    Valle / Maly I have not been able to get this one to respond consistently but I'd love to get up in her if anyone has experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-41387a7277ac

    Elizabeth I'm not sure if this one is worth the effort. She's farther than I like to roam but she does have this sleaze appeal and who doesn't love a PAWG. She agreed to 300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-4940512e997d

  10. #5600
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    Tommy, please let us know how it goes with Vanessa. I've been talking to her about a date when I'm back in CT Labor Day weekend. Earlier today, she tried to hit me up for a deposit. Usually, I'll end things after that. Please let me know if she's worth the visit.
    So Vanessa turned out to be a scammer who wants money up front for gas or car repairs etc.

    But I started up with this one, Mia. She seems legit and we have a date planned for Thursday. She wanted $4 but agreed to $3.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-1f42ce70fc9e

  11. #5599
    Agreed. 7 out of 10 are scammer. So I put no upfront in my profile. A legit girl won't ask for upfront.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tnahound  [View Original Post]
    "favorite" you but I don't think they can message you. In my experience, tread lightly with the ones who do either just out of the blue. I find there to far more scammers than legitimate opportunities there.

  12. #5598

    They Can.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManBj123  [View Original Post]
    Can a lady without premium initiate contact?
    "favorite" you but I don't think they can message you. In my experience, tread lightly with the ones who do either just out of the blue. I find there to far more scammers than legitimate opportunities there.

  13. #5597

    Can ladies without premium initiate contact?

    Can a lady without premium initiate contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    You can't message them without paying PREMIUM membership.

  14. #5596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgUSA  [View Original Post]
    Trying to cultivate something more long term as my once stacked roster has woefully diminished. Whats the secret to contacting these girls. Because I know all of you are not paying for the premium subscription. What gives?
    You can't message them without paying PREMIUM membership.

  15. #5595

    Changing directions

    Trying to cultivate something more long term as my once stacked roster has woefully diminished. Whats the secret to contacting these girls. Because I know all of you are not paying for the premium subscription. What gives?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape