Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 287 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 337 387 787 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14125

    Need help guys with an untruthful SB.

    I've been trying to pursue this one SB. We talked on the phone and matched on SA. Definitely pretty but she was not responding for a bit so I gave it another shot. I told her that I got out of an arrangement and how much the arrangement was. Lo and behold she responded. She told me she thought we had a good connection and upfront told me that she deleted her account because the guys on SA were "not for her. " I believed her because I never asked her to delete the account although she was no longer visible on my account. So. Being the cunning sleuth that I am, I logged into my other account and she was visible!! Is this something that girls do to make guys think they are not pros?? Maybe I'm just gullible.

  2. #14124

    Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    I met her. She's def real and will meet. A sleeve worth of self harm marks on both arms.
    DasHott clear your inbox.

    Has anyone met with her recently??

  3. #14123
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This chic wants you to either send her your LinkedIn profile or a business card with your photo on it before she'll come meet you LOL. I told her that 95% of the dudes on that site are looking for discretion and no one's going to give a stranger that information. I offered to meet her in a public place first before meeting but she wasn't accepting anything but the work info. Feels like I'm getting screened by an escort agency back in the day when I played in those waters. It's too bad to, she's 100% my type.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-55c84a95cff9
    She actually is an escort. I remember seeing her ad on one of the main escort ad pages. Tried searching for it again but was unsuccessful. I'll keep looking.

  4. #14122
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #14121

    Tastycakes999

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Almost a pro. She was a cam girl. If you search there are pics on the internet. But bit old. Like 5 years back maybe. I also remember someone posting about her. I don't think she has a car and live near cabin john. She may send you nude pics, if she likes you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    And if memory serves me correct she's more of the all natural / hippie vibe. At that time when I chatted with her she sent me pics where you could see she didn't shave her armpits, not sure about her Bush but I'm assuming that was the same. So if that's your type then go for it. But she's been on the site a long time.
    Tastycakes999 - Washington, DC (https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-2726fd54d5ac).

    I concur with pretty much what everyone says. After exchanging SnapChat handles, we met a couple years ago at some Starbucks in Chevy Chase (easier on her since she used to bike everywhere). Convo went okay and she was cute enough, so I invited her to a nearby hotel. Brought some craft beers along, which she greatly appreciated. At the time, she was a barista & bartender in the area. Always nice to find a woman who appreciates a great beer instead of wine.

    Honestly, I didn't mind the unshaved armpit hair. However, the boner-killer was her body odor. I should have insisted that she shower beforehand, so that's partially on me. Needless to say, I didn't partake of DATY. She did enjoy her pierced nips lightly pinched & sucked though. I eventually popped in the hat, then and we laid together talking about what we had going on in our lives (in general terms) before she said she needed to bike home. Naturally, I'm thinking this was a one-and-done despite her promise to return later. I start loading up my vehicle when I get a text a couple hours later that she's biking back. So I stuck around, she showered quick upon arrival, then we went at it for round two. We finished well after midnight, so I offered to drop her & the bike off close to her place. She insisted she'd be okay, said goodbyes, then asked to meet again soon.

    Overall, it was a fun CFS time and I think the ask was 350 or 400. But I had better options back then & never reached out for a repeat performance. At one point, she took her Seeking page down because she found a dude to be monogamous with (per her SnapChat stories). But I'm assuming that's ended since she's back on the site & not posting about her love life anymore.

  6. #14120
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This chic wants you to either send her your LinkedIn profile or a business card with your photo on it before she'll come meet you LOL. I told her that 95% of the dudes on that site are looking for discretion and no one's going to give a stranger that information. I offered to meet her in a public place first before meeting but she wasn't accepting anything but the work info. Feels like I'm getting screened by an escort agency back in the day when I played in those waters. It's too bad to, she's 100% my type.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-55c84a95cff9
    She's huge in the pics which means irl she's double the size.

  7. #14119

    Login location

    Her profile login location is at Argentina.

    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]

  8. #14118
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    If you actually meet her it'll be a miracle. Look at the location on the profile. If says Argentina LOL.

  9. #14117

    Eugenia


  10. #14116

    Katlyn

    This chic wants you to either send her your LinkedIn profile or a business card with your photo on it before she'll come meet you LOL. I told her that 95% of the dudes on that site are looking for discretion and no one's going to give a stranger that information. I offered to meet her in a public place first before meeting but she wasn't accepting anything but the work info. Feels like I'm getting screened by an escort agency back in the day when I played in those waters. It's too bad to, she's 100% my type.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-55c84a95cff9

  11. #14115
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    And if memory serves me correct she's more of the all natural / hippie vibe. At that time when I chatted with her she sent me pics where you could see she didn't shave her armpits, not sure about her Bush but I'm assuming that was the same. So if that's your type then go for it. But she's been on the site a long time.
    Met up with her maybe a year and a half ago. She came off as a stoner chick. She also had hairy armpits, pussy and legs at the time. Her head game was decent that was about it. I would not repeat.
    Just to add she may have been high. When dhe came to see me. She don't recall smelling any weed. Must have been high on something else.

  12. #14114

    Leoniepure

    This one is adamant you pay her in gift cards. Cash isn't an option for her LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-c94f76475d09

  13. #14113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-8f4b716726f4

    Anyone met this one? Seems a bit flaky. Also found her on a website for assault.
    You found her on a site for assault and need more information? Best case: had sex and she didn't punch me.

  14. #14112

    Bea

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-8f4b716726f4

    Anyone met this one? Seems a bit flaky. Also found her on a website for assault.

  15. #14111

    Not bad

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-3d744834f323

    I had one session with her over a year ago. No date, came to my room out in Crystal City. Late night. She was a little thicker than in those pics, but it wasn't bad, still a pretty girl. Limited English, I can't remember if she was Russian, Italian or something else (sorry we didn't chat that long). Damage was 400-500, she has very good oral skills and will try to finish you quickly. Good sex, she doesn't allow cip, but you can finish on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape