High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 1102 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 16675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15160
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Don't see her uses tar, doesn't get checked and led to the downfall (death) of one of the best all natural pawg ass of recent time imo couple years ago. Don't know how she is still kicking, ontop of the her being in the system from time to time.
    I agree with this, if you're considering seeing her then please reassess your priorities.

  2. #15159

    Skip

    Anyone got reviews on serenity.

  3. #15158
    Quote Originally Posted by Orozcoc93  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in Sept of 2022 and she was decent with a nice fat ass at the time. She definitely has no teeth and I have no idea how she lost them. Not sure that I would see her again considering recent pics. When I did see her about two years ago she charged me 160 for the hhr.
    Don't see her uses tar, doesn't get checked and led to the downfall (death) of one of the best all natural pawg ass of recent time imo couple years ago. Don't know how she is still kicking, ontop of the her being in the system from time to time.

  4. #15157
    I didn't know she didn't have teeth until I got there LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    See I don't get the attraction of someone having no teeth. Like that's really going to make the BJ that much better? Unless she's got teeth like a piranha, I'm not seeing it.

  5. #15156
    Quote Originally Posted by Orozcoc93  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in Sept of 2022 and she was decent with a nice fat ass at the time. She definitely has no teeth and I have no idea how she lost them. Not sure that I would see her again considering recent pics. When I did see her about two years ago she charged me 160 for the hhr.
    See I don't get the attraction of someone having no teeth. Like that's really going to make the BJ that much better? Unless she's got teeth like a piranha, I'm not seeing it.

  6. #15155
    I saw her in Sept of 2022 and she was decent with a nice fat ass at the time. She definitely has no teeth and I have no idea how she lost them. Not sure that I would see her again considering recent pics. When I did see her about two years ago she charged me 160 for the hhr.

    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen HOLLY recently?

    Saw one report of a gum job *no teeth. Does she have teeth?

    Taken to wearing an aunt Jemima scarf. Is hair falling out?

    She has reasonable prices, is not crazy and pretty reliable (from quite awhile ago).

    But these couple new developments Kind of want to know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...s/554420049596

  7. #15154

    1 out of 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Madison next week. Anyone have info on the following providers? Also anyone know what happened to young Kali, could not find ad for her. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/736647624984

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/831539927009

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/603598346057
    First one is a good time with big tits.

    Second one has a horrible odor issue and it's been reported a few times.

    Third one. Well cmon, look at that. Hard pass.

    Young Kali is a ripoff artist now. Avoid at all cost.

  8. #15153

    Madison info

    Will be in Madison next week. Anyone have info on the following providers? Also anyone know what happened to young Kali, could not find ad for her. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/736647624984

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/831539927009

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/603598346057

  9. #15152
    Quote Originally Posted by Bino608  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday, honestly probably the best I've had in Madison because of this nasty drought we've been in, legit and even if you pay deposit she's worth the money, very homey and bubbly. She really gets into it too LOL I booked a half and damn near only lasted like 10-15 so be careful if you're going to book because she will drain your sack quickly and amazingly. Book while she's here.

    https://tryst.link/escort/just-celine0
    😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣.

  10. #15151

    Help with Burner phones

    I am trying to be a little more careful and need to pick up a burner. Any recommendations?

  11. #15150
    Senior Member


    Posts: 695

    Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by MWNewbie  [View Original Post]
    I looking at skip in Vegas and what is with all the ladies saying these pictures are a representation of me?
    I was in Vegas a few times and reached out to some Skip girls. It's been about 2 1/2 years though. They all wanted to see a screenshot of your hotel reservation and your I'd / DL. I was like, nope. Found an AMP with FS and called it a day. Better off in Bay City, MI.

  12. #15149

    Celine

    Saw her yesterday, honestly probably the best I've had in Madison because of this nasty drought we've been in, legit and even if you pay deposit she's worth the money, very homey and bubbly. She really gets into it too LOL I booked a half and damn near only lasted like 10-15 so be careful if you're going to book because she will drain your sack quickly and amazingly. Book while she's here.

    https://tryst.link/escort/just-celine0

  13. #15148

    So I was think about las Vegas

    I looking at skip in Vegas and what is with all the ladies saying these pictures are a representation of me?

  14. #15147
    Quote Originally Posted by Rms83  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing the second one. Busty Mature Redhead. She only communicates via email, and doesn't send any extra photos, but she was easy to set up with and has a quiet discreet condo on the west side she hosts out of. Appears to be late 40's, short and a few extra pounds but not fat. Cute face, nice big boobs. She got into it and had 4-5 O's before I flipped her on her back and finished in the bag.

    $ Hh, $. 5 hr. Very reasonable. If I were local, I'd definitely see her again.
    Number 4 is terrible photo shopped to hell and back also she blackmail dudes. Stay away from 4.

  15. #15146
    So when I saw her she was atleast 260 pounds gave and gave a amazing handy. Also smelt terrible down stairs.

    Quote Originally Posted by MountMan  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/539630842304

    She has interesting prices.

    Reviews?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape