Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49333
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesDean2  [View Original Post]
    Has any one tried the asian massage that have not a shop working out of houses and hotels? Seeing a lot more of those ads.
    Yes. The Days Inn Mccoy road. Not great! Old and skinny!

  2. #49332

    Spring A / C

    Quote Originally Posted by AznWenis  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mina and Angela this week at m&why, great time as usual. I heard spring's ac was broken and should be fixed next month. Chatted with Mina about setting up the apt model. Hopefully Mina can become a mamasan and open up one of too much trouble from the popo.
    I'm not surprised that Spring is closed for A / C issues. I've been there four times, in two of those it was uncomfortably warm and they had someone there working on it. Which made for some very interesting logistics with the TS! Come to think of it, the damn A / C was always broken at King when it was still open.

  3. #49331

    Sunshine spa

    I stopped at sunshine this afternoon, a young girl appears and asks how long massage I told her hhr. Paid and she brings me to the room. I get on table waiting for her, she comes in and I ask her name "Q" is what I understood she then starts with my neck and asks if it's ok, yes it is and she gives me a really nice massage using her fingers, forearms and elbows. Now to the flip oh and she has a small cloth covering my butt, so as I flipping over she keeps the cloth covering me. I'm thinking this isn't good haha she massages my thighs and calves nicely. Then slaps my legs and says ok finished. I looked up at her and said not finished and removed the cloth and said you need to finish this, and she proceeds with a hand shake which was actually not bad but she was very apprehensive about being close to my hands although I was able to roam over clothes. Finished and cleaned me up, out the door refreshed for the day.

    As always.

    Stay safe.

    Ima.

  4. #49330

    Stg

    Has any one tried the asian massage that have not a shop working out of houses and hotels? Seeing a lot more of those ads.

  5. #49329
    Quote Originally Posted by WenDans  [View Original Post]
    Of the main FS spas, how many are still open for service?

    A2 is closed, but what about the others?

    Gardenia.

    Spring Massage.

    Tokyo.

    Aqua.

    Ocean Star.

    Spa Serenity.

    This forum has gone to hell. There used to be a lot of posting, but since the new law, not much. That sucks.
    What new law?

  6. #49328
    Saw Mina and Angela this week at m&why, great time as usual. I heard spring's ac was broken and should be fixed next month. Chatted with Mina about setting up the apt model. Hopefully Mina can become a mamasan and open up one of too much trouble from the popo.

  7. #49327

    M&y

    Does M&Y have a contact number? I managed two find two that are out of service. Help a dude out I'm really curious who may be available Sunday.

  8. #49326

    Closed Spas?

    Of the main FS spas, how many are still open for service?

    A2 is closed, but what about the others?

    Gardenia.

    Spring Massage.

    Tokyo.

    Aqua.

    Ocean Star.

    Spa Serenity.

    This forum has gone to hell. There used to be a lot of posting, but since the new law, not much. That sucks.

  9. #49325

    Spring and Gardenia

    Quote Originally Posted by CrLuverGuy  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm they're closed permanently or it's renovation or something?
    Spring is supposed to open at the first of next month. Don't know about Gardenia.

  10. #49324

    Springs and Gardenia

    Can anyone confirm they're closed permanently or it's renovation or something?

  11. #49323

    New monger / help

    Anyone have experience here:

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...lando-fl-81431#rubmaps.

    Looking for a place with a real spinner or just younger girls. How's M&why? I'm insure how to find this location but if any mongers could help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

  12. #49322

    Doing Greek in Babylon

    Nothing like a nice clay image of a good looking ancient b-tch getting pounded from behind.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ancient.jpg‎  

  13. #49321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    Fake I'd and the law

    The possession of a fraudulent identification is a felony offense in Florida (See Florida Statutes §322.212).

    I will never use a fake I'd. There is a saying the coverup is worse than the crime. It is not a crime to visit a spa.

    If you really insist on not giving your real I'd. May I suggest a movie prop gag gift.

    McLovin I'd is sold regularly on Etsy and is a movie prop.

  14. #49320

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by AmazingRoot56  [View Original Post]
    Any updates on where she's at, thank you.
    Was at Tokyo when I was there at the first of the month.

  15. #49319

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Long time since been able to get on this board. My phone was blocking me so I have not been able to get on since last post. Just found an alternative way on.

    This place is definitely a FS spa now and they rotate girls with another spa on the west side of town.

    Gone are the good massage but wide open menu for sure but not top talent.
    Drove by twice this week and seemed to be closed.

    That is the one next to library on east colonial.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape