Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 2174
-
09-06-24 12:53 #1139Regular Member

Posts: 7Smart man
Can agree more with you bro, better be careful than sorry.
Originally Posted by SkinFlute03
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 18:34 #1138Senior Member

Posts: 39How is their communication, do they speak English?
Originally Posted by AssMan84
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 15:18 #1137Senior Member

Posts: 130Yaya (Ririna) SGC
Saw Yaya's ad on Sweat Girls Club. I just recognize this is Ririna who worked in Charlotte last month. I saw her once and the experience is not bad. I posted my review in Charlotte forum, so I copy and paste it here. You also can find some other reviews about her there. And she has a ter profile and her I'd is 397188. BTW, she is a Japanese girl. Enjoy.
Here is my review.
Saw Ririna today. She greeted me with a DFK and grabbed my ass as I closed the door. Did pleasantries and of to a clean shower. More DFK and before she even got the suds going she had junior in her mouth with awesome eye contact. BBJ was ok but tongue action sells it. After we cleaned up it was off to the races.
She likes to make out but I wanted to taste her first so I immediately went to work. She tastes so sweet but does not allow / fit FIV until you make her cum. She cum on my face which I did not mind. She wanted some more BBJ but I wanted to enjoy the view so strait to mish. She got hers then I got mine fairly quick. She could tell I was embarrassed so she offered a massage.
Was average and lack luster but gave me a break. Afterwards she checked her phone and I thought she was done but to my surprise she came back, grabbed my dick and said "me turn" LOL Junior did not disappoint so in a few minutes of BBJ with again awesome eye contact I was ready. Mish again and she let me go as deep and hard as I wanted. Then was Doggy and CG and finally I popped in the bag. Then was shower and done.
34 D is a prayer. 32 C at best but she's a dream otherwise. Treat her well.
-
08-31-24 23:25 #1136Senior Member

Posts: 312Rhk
Says eluding arrest. Not you know what. But no, I do not recognize.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 22:06 #1135Senior Member

Posts: 306Wake arrest
RHK 8. 21.24 Any recognize? After the recent news article and being an election year, they are probably watching the Asians.
-
08-27-24 23:55 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 46Lulu
I agree. Lulu is cute, petite and very enthusiastic. Certainly worth the price of admission. A plus for me is the room is not dark like TOS but I wonder if the neighbors are suspicious about the location.
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 20:10 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 214Lulu SGC
Totally legit agency. I think they might be lax on verifications right now trying to take business from TOS, and since I prefer Chinese over Koreans anyway, they got my business this time. So fortunate to have GFE Korean and Chinese agencies in the area now.
Booker is very sweet and didn't even require photo verification or much of anything tbh, but I also spoke to them like I was a veteran and had done this before. They're going to try to upsell you on a double, and I saw Jojo sitting in the living room when I arrived, and she was cute, but I preferred Lulu.
Lulu was really good. Tiny little spinner with a really cute face. Tight and toned with cute Bs that look perfect on her.
Looks 8. 5/10, Performance 6. 9/10.
Probably would repeat bc she's probably the prettiest girl in the area. She's a very clean and sweet girl. I prefer them a little dirtier and sluttier, but YMMV, so someone like Yanni is still a great option for a much lower price and a sluttier vibe. But Yanni is way older than Lulu and less fit.
Damage 400/ hr.
https://sweatgirlsclub.com/
-
08-26-24 11:11 #1132Regular Member

Posts: 10Screening
Same here, and I actually sent a selfie off Google that looked like me. If they can use fake photos, why can't we?
Originally Posted by DCoffee
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 07:53 #1131Senior Member

Posts: 49I didn't send them all of that. I sent them a selfie and told them that I didn't have a linkedin and that I am self-employed. Told them I would love to meet but understood if they couldn't and left it at that. They texted a few hours later that it was fine with rates.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
It seems to me like they are a NY "agency" that cycle some of their less popular talent down to smaller / starved markets.
FWIW, I tried doing the verification for TOS and I never even got a response. Same deal, there is some info I am ok with sharing, like a selfie and some references to other providers, other stuff I am not.
-Coffee.
-
08-24-24 09:21 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 35Yanni add
https://www.models-world.com/profile/aurora-31/
Originally Posted by Simonsmash
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 17:42 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 42Sorry for the confusion but I was asked $$$ for hr and extra $$ for GFE that's crazy.
Originally Posted by AndrewPal
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 15:32 #1128Senior Member

Posts: 42Dmg w / Yanni
Finally got an appointment with Yanni today. Asking dmg and was asked $$$ for hr and $$ for GFE. Is that how crazy you guys get recently? The handler seems willing to negotiate but I'm not sure what the market is like. Anyone can give some hints about it? Thanks!
-
08-23-24 10:23 #1127Regular Member

Posts: 10Cojr
Had a dream that I was really hesitant about doing the extensive screening process, but took the chance and had a really nice dream with Cojr, I can agree with the oral skills, she was taking it like a champ! Went through a few positions, and then pulled the cover off and she went back to work getting face fucked till I popped in her mouth! She is really hot, especially compared to what else we have to work with around here! Nice fat ass and nice rack as well! Fun time! Going back for a duo dream with her and Lulu soon hopefully.
-
08-23-24 07:25 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 113Yanni
Here you go.
-
08-23-24 05:48 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 35A Yanni ad.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...gfe-56435.html
Originally Posted by Simonsmash
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






