Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 1363
-
09-05-24 22:43 #853Senior Member

Posts: 58Turns out Miko was out of town when I tried to contact her, all is good, thanks again.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 16:50 #852Senior Member

Posts: 152Saw Tiffani last year when I was there. Great massage with oral happy ending. Didn't indicate that there was more on the menu.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 16:28 #851Senior Member

Posts: 339Tiffani
Does anyone know what she's open or the extras f s or ? Post says she is open to it was it covered or bb. pm ok thanks
Originally Posted by Magnus808
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 22:26 #850Senior Member

Posts: 58I appreciate the reply info and number confirmation, ill keep sendig her the occasional text and hopefully get lucky or blocked at this rate. There is always Linda in the meantime I guess.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Thanks fellas.
-
09-04-24 13:38 #849Senior Member

Posts: 3425Miko
That is the correct number. I can't say why you're having a difficult time. I just contacted her a couple of weeks ago, and she responded right away. I believe Farah is still sticking to regulars. She generally advertises when she wants to expand the pool.
Originally Posted by ImmoralMessiah
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 23:52 #848Senior Member

Posts: 58I've saw Miko talked about on here a few times and would like to try to see her, I trawled the forum and found a number ending in 1131 but I never get a reply when I message (hope posting this snippet of a number is OK, if not sorry mods). Is this the correct number and she is just very selective or is it incorrect?
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
The same goes for Farah except I can't find any number for her, looks like she just keeps to regulars?
If anyone is feeling generous please feel free to PM me any info, although I'm new here I do try to contribute if and when I can.
Thanks fellas.
-
09-03-24 19:53 #847Senior Member

Posts: 339Galina
Seen her 4 months ago. Did a review for her on here. Sounded great but it was a total let down and waste of time and money. Prob why she hasnt posed because she wasnt getting any visits. No idea if she offers more after your first visit but it would have to be alot more. Way better out there like Miko or Farah. Too bad Farah tatted herself up, she had such a beautiful body, no clue why she did it.
Originally Posted by Cantab
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 17:23 #846Senior Member

Posts: 45Has anyone seen Galiana recently?
Looking for a recent review of her.
Originally Posted by WhiteBear20
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 15:33 #845Senior Member

Posts: 155It was actually like $$4 for the hour, and the was all inclusive.
Originally Posted by Magnus808
[View Original Post]
Only the Massage is like $95.
-
08-22-24 22:54 #844Senior Member

Posts: 86Her Ad says $$ for 1 hr. Does that include everything? Or only the massage?
Originally Posted by BobbyElvis
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 02:15 #843Senior Member

Posts: 61http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ser...service_173607
Originally Posted by RedmondGuy44
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 02:11 #842Senior Member

Posts: 68Linda
Contact info, please.
Originally Posted by Robert387
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 08:47 #841Senior Member

Posts: 588Linda
Yup, she's light on the personality aspect, that's for sure, but the BBBJ and rimming make up for that. I used to ask for her hard massage, but was sore for days afterwards. So I then started asking for medium with no back walking, and that was much better. I started with her off and on way back in 2010 and have enjoyed her skills for more than two dozen visits, both incall and outcall. She even grandfathered me in until 2020 on the $100 rate for both -- until the pandemic, when her prices jumped up like everything else.
Originally Posted by VegasDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 11:43 #840Regular Member

Posts: 12Linda massage
Went and saw Linda Friday morning, She is easy to get in touch with as long as she is not with someone. Clear instructions on how to get to the apartment, door cracked open and please be quiet text.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
She is small, slender and cute in my eyes. Asked for donation up front and had me lay on the table. Massage was light at first and then she got into it with walking on the back at the end. On the flip was some light touching she layed between my legs and went straight to gobbling me up. She likes to look at you and makes wonderful gobbling noises. No rush and leaves the room to spit it out, comes back and gives a foot massage.
She is very quiet and only responds when you talk to her.
-
07-29-24 12:59 #839Senior Member

Posts: 155Krysta. Milking Table
Folks was asking about Krysta, so I toftt and went and saw her.
I was not disappointed.
Highlights:
* She is very eager to please.
* Krysta clearly enjoys what she does.
* Decent massage.
* Loves to talk, loves sharing and hearing about ones adult adventures.
* Really great rack.
* Just really fun and adventurous.
Low lights:
* Incall at a run down cheap motel.
* Room smelled like smoke. Don't know if it was her, or if the room just smells like smoke?
The milking table was an experience. Not for me, but I tried it, and asked if we could change things up and move to the bed. Krysta was very happy to do that.
Yeah, she's in her 50's. I still found her attractive, her tits were really nice and fun to play with.
And she is definitely link and fetish friendly.
I'll go visit her again.
https://mojovillage.com/adult-18/the...ody-rub_384029











Reply With Quote






