Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 19533
-
08-24-24 09:22 #13563Banned Member

Posts: 2302I agree with your rankings, brother.
Originally Posted by DirtBurgler
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 01:42 #13562Regular Member

Posts: 12Sadly, don't think the good times will last!
It's definitely not nothing, they were / are most like doing surveillance and collecting evidence for the eventual take down. I have never in my life seen a more popular massage parlor. First and foremost the service is excellent. Who would have thought that by providing great customer service a parlor would produce such enthusiasm and excitement from the monger community. All the Good news has caused a frenzy, mongers are rushing by the hundreds maybe even thousands to experience Shangri-La! My actual experience when I went 2 weeks ago was on par with any of the classic establishments in LA or New York, great service, But what was nerve racking was the constant arrival of new mongers trying to get service, it was literally non-stop. In 20 years of mongering around the world I have never seen anything like it. It actually took away from the experience and gave me anxiety that I should hurry up and finish because so much demand.
Originally Posted by Skeete5555
[View Original Post]
So to add to your point about L. E. In the parking lot, it was inevitable that this place has popped on their radar. Seriously how could it not, business is booming with demand only growing after every new monger post about having a good time or through monger word of mouth. I hope I am wrong and the establishment is left alone to continue providing smiles to their loyal clientele.
-
08-23-24 19:13 #13561Senior Member

Posts: 109Blue
Kiki is prettiest. Bella is hottest. Blue is the sexiest and I'd choose her every time.
Originally Posted by Hman206
[View Original Post]
Like Alyssa but definitely not the same as Alyssa. Not cute but very attractive.
That made sense to me but the edibles are kicking in.
Cheers.
-
08-23-24 19:02 #13560Senior Member

Posts: 47Bella Bella Bella
Bella is the best.
Originally Posted by Hman206
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 18:58 #13559Regular Member

Posts: 3Bella
I name dropped big monkey when I saw Bella last week. She mentioned she hadn't met you yet but was appreciative of all the referrals. Looks like you got well acquainted. I will have to give the 4 H a try next opp I get. Thank you and to everyone else for the great Intel.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 17:39 #13558Senior Member

Posts: 69Who would you say is hotter / prettier? I've did a 4 h with Blue and Kiki and I found Kiki more attractive, but Bella was busy so didn't get to meet her.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 13:18 #13557Senior Member

Posts: 484Here we go (for Bliss)
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...nton-wa-231590#review-2969002.
Originally Posted by Donnaus23
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 10:27 #13556Banned Member

Posts: 907Diva
Try Google maps or Rubmaps.ch they advertise on this website. I found it fairly quickly using either one, just now. If you like Dim Sum, Triumph Valley is nearby and very good. Just get there at opening or you need to wait in line.
Originally Posted by Taunami
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 02:17 #13555Regular Member

Posts: 7How would one find this Diva?
Where located?
Originally Posted by DirtBurgler
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 23:40 #13554Banned Member

Posts: 907Making a reservation is always a good idea, just don't expect them to hold the reservation. Someone could say they are you and take your spot. I usually call to find out if the person you want is working. When they answer the door, ask their name, if you don't like what you see, ask for the person you are looking for. After a successful session, try to get the phone number of the person you like and make a reservation that way. I find that is more successful than on the house phone.
Originally Posted by TaroBoba
[View Original Post]
I also highly suggest reading the "AMP Tips" forum. Start with post 1.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2291-AMP-Tips-and-Guidelines/page15
-
08-22-24 21:44 #13553Regular Member

Posts: 1Please help a newbie
I have heard all of the great reviews of Bliss. Have been to Good, it was okay. Really want to try Bliss, especially for 4 H but don't know where to find it. Please comment or dm if you can give me a location or provider contact info. TY, ty,ty!
-
08-22-24 21:41 #13552Senior Member

Posts: 40Uncomfortable moment at Good
I wanted to share my experience at Good. Not so much the intimate details because there is plenty of that in here but as I was leaving, there were three police officers just hanging out in the parking lot. They seem to be eating off the hood of their vehicle and just standing around outside. I thought for sure they were going to come up and talk to me but they didn't really pay no attention to me, it still left an uncomfortable feeling for me. I'm sure LE knows of Good establishment (how could you not) but this was the first time seeing LE hanging around on the property. This was around 6:00 pm.
It could be nothing and I'm just overthinking it but seeing that was enough for me to stay away from Good for a while. I just wanted to share my uncomfortable experience after a great session.
-
08-22-24 20:55 #13551Regular Member

Posts: 14Diva
If Kelly and Momo are independent providers at this independent spa, are they running their own ads and have their own number? Or do you just call the Diva main number to book?
Originally Posted by DirtBurgler
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 19:38 #13550Senior Member

Posts: 43Lingam Massage like in the Philippines
I just got back from the Philippines and visited a spot called Abacca Spa in Manila and had one of the best. If not THE best. True lingam edging massages in my life. 80 minutes for $30 USD! Incredible. I need to go back. The ladies there hone their craft and are excellent at what they do. They take pride in taking you to the edge and back. A slow buildup leading to an explosive ending. And to top it off, 80 minutes is 80 minutes over there.
If you have been to the Philippines and ever visited Abacca, or have been places across the ocean that offer similar services, you will know what I speak of.
All that being said, I'm looking for ANY place or person / provider that offers something similar here. I know it's a long shot, and it doesn't have to be exactly the same, just something similar. Years ago I saw Miss Kai and Ms Parvati and that was the closest I ever got (Tantra-esque). Right now maybe a very similar experience would be Yami at Eternity. Feel free to send me a PM if you like. And if you ever find yourself in the Philippines, go visit Abacca Spa.
Dr. P.
-
08-22-24 11:45 #13549Banned Member

Posts: 2302Ivy Massage Auburn?
Noticed a spot I'd never seen today. Ivy Massage in Auburn. 8th and Harvey.
Didn't have time to pop my head in, but from outside it looked like the kind of spot I'd like.
No listing on RM tho. Anyone got intel? I won't have time to check it until next week.










Reply With Quote






