Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 859 1359 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35918

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone pulled the trigger on this one? Her ad sounds appealing not sure though.
    Do you have a link for her posted?

    Thanks.

  2. #35917

    Sexy Lexi

    Has anyone pulled the trigger on this one? Her ad sounds appealing not sure though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5984f6e535412671928e798f71e45797_f.jpg‎  

  3. #35916

    Any Preggo Intel

    Any intel on preggo providers? Especially ones that enjoy trips to Greece? Not concerned about their rates, but do want them really showing the belly bump.

    I did searches and could not find anything current, so your help would be great.

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #35915

    Looking for a Latina

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3161029

    Stop by her this morning good communication bilingual so no problem there regular rates, no much screening great body just like the pics the only down is no much touching but service still good.

  5. #35914

    Big No

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikj240  [View Original Post]
    Is she good? I cannot find any info with her digits or name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/749818580438
    I tried reaching her. Comms are too slow. Expecting 3 coins for covered and 5 coins for BBBJ. She doesn't have incall location and prefers car date. Car date Sounds ridiculous for 5 coins.

  6. #35913

    When you're right, you're right.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    I'd love for to be real, but if you signed up for her OF to chat with her, her goal may have already been met.
    I'm pretty sure you're right, I noticed last night the Tryst ad changed and the Jax dates she had have changed to September or something. Texted the WhatsApp number and got no reply there. I've found a few reviews here that look interesting so I've also reached out to them. Hopefully I'll get to post my first review but my window is one night and really late after a concert so I might be asking too much.

  7. #35912

    Black Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by MichFan1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/632159046226

    Went and seen this sexy lady today and boy was it worth it.

    She is the girl in the pics and much sexier in person.

    Safe private location off Stockton St.

    She has a wife she will do a double with if you choose.

    Covered oral and FS but she did let DATY till she popped and she tasted so good).

    DM me for more info but it was 80 coins for qv but I was there longer because we did vibe. So be nice and cool and you will have a great time.

    I will be back to see her and soon. Body is a 10 and face is a 9 and personality is a 10.

    Treat me right and you will have a blast.
    That's Tameerah. She's been around for 6 or 7 years and had some robbery reports, but I haven't had too many issues with her. Fortunately, I always get fucked and sucked bare with her, so I appreciate that. Can you believe she has FIVE offspring?

    She actually has a dude that is her husband that's around there sometimes. I don't know why she does that "wife" stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail.jpeg‎   thumbnail (1).jpeg‎   Screenshot_20240821_170609_Photos~2.jpg‎  

  8. #35911

    Legit?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeMurker  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt well with here. She's my type, I fuckin loved every minute of it. Safe, private, nice neighborhood.
    Anyone with a few more reviews under their belt have some input? (No offense).

  9. #35910

    Pretty Titties

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/632159046226

    Went and seen this sexy lady today and boy was it worth it.

    She is the girl in the pics and much sexier in person.

    Safe private location off Stockton St.

    She has a wife she will do a double with if you choose.

    Covered oral and FS but she did let DATY till she popped and she tasted so good).

    DM me for more info but it was 80 coins for qv but I was there longer because we did vibe. So be nice and cool and you will have a great time.

    I will be back to see her and soon. Body is a 10 and face is a 9 and personality is a 10.

    Treat me right and you will have a blast.

  10. #35909
    Quote Originally Posted by MindRiot  [View Original Post]
    Trying to have a dream with this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ninaaa

    I've done several searches, both here and in the Chicago sub forum using several different variations. I've found a lot on 'Nina' but none of the links are still active for me to see if the reviews apply to this young lady. I am chatting with her on OF and she seems receptive but the price seems kinda low for a traveler with her looks. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to set something up for when I'm visiting Jax and don't want to waste time looking in the wrong place. TIA.
    I'd love for to be real, but if you signed up for her OF to chat with her, her goal may have already been met.

  11. #35908

    RIP Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    She is latin Puerto Rican and French. I've known her since 2010 before she was doing this. Yeah, she had a stroke and died a few months ago at the hospital.
    I've been on the sidelines for awhile & just ran across this sad news. Glad I read the back posts. I met Lola several years ago & very much enjoyed her. So sorry she is no longer with us.

    Thanks for letting us know.

  12. #35907

    SpicyNina

    Trying to have a dream with this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ninaaa

    I've done several searches, both here and in the Chicago sub forum using several different variations. I've found a lot on 'Nina' but none of the links are still active for me to see if the reviews apply to this young lady. I am chatting with her on OF and she seems receptive but the price seems kinda low for a traveler with her looks. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to set something up for when I'm visiting Jax and don't want to waste time looking in the wrong place. TIA.

  13. #35906
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    The links already dead.
    Latest link I could find. Seems like she deletes ads regularly and makes new ones.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/476170576902

  14. #35905

    Real - 11/10 dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Gannictonn123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel on this thick girl?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jerk4june
    I dreamt well with here. She's my type, I fuckin loved every minute of it. Safe, private, nice neighborhood.

  15. #35904

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/025104281479

    Anybody got any info on this one? Comms are good but no hits on the number. Says she has been doing this for a while but don't recognize her pics or tatts. PM is fine as always. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape