Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 5571
-
08-26-24 21:06 #4686Senior Member

Posts: 362Was exited to explore these recommendations, but.
Every single one I clicked on said "profile not available. " I'm logged in, so what gives?
Originally Posted by Smokey1986
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 19:11 #4685Senior Member

Posts: 45I'm back
Hey it's been really a long long time but I decided to get back to the hobby and this post will be so so long too LOL 😆, I really was shocked on what's the rates I was given by the escorts and how some of you do pay that, so I switch to sugar bowl, and I'm telling you if we stick together to a rate (to $$ and don't go over it they will all accept and won't go higher on us because they'll know that no one will give them more so they will stick with what they can get.
Anyway long story short I decided to go for the sugar bowl and here's some of the girls I met this year and my experience with them but as always YMMV, and 1 more thing the max I gave was $$$ and no meeting was less than 2 hours and If I said anything or everything goes that mean BBBJ and BBFS cip are available and on the menu.
1- michellesuze1234.
Real and real pictures, she was ok but couldn't handle my size and kept pushing me back, so for me I'm not going back to her again.
2- jade.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-8b9a0b2f31cc
Real pictures everything goes and she loves and begs for cip no A+.
3- Anna.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-7ae71767b039
Real and pictures are close to what she looks like just a little old pictures like 4 or 5 years old.
Everything goes no A+.
4- southernsharms.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-fb0e3f991fbc
Old pictures but she still looks good and her body is so good and in shape, everything goes no A+.
5- flirtyprincess.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-1344c473a510
She is real and her pictures are real and her body is so tight. Same everything goes just no A+.
6- luciashh.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-8654faa9765d
Thicker than her pictures, she host and don't come to Raleigh, same everything goes no A+.
7- Jenni.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-df5002a20fc3
She is real but for her age she is not doing good and she is on something I guess but she did came to Raleigh and stayed for like 4 hours. Everything goes no A+.
8- yahnelli315.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-cc16d2bc19e8
She is real and she was super tight when we met, everything goes no A+ refused to meet again because she claims she can't take my size and wanted to stay tight LOL.
9- sunbunny.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-326acede0189
She only host in Wilson and her picture is kinda accurate but she use a lot of make up, lowest rate everything goes and didn't asked about A+.
10- magic_moe24.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-1dc2b465a18a
Didn't meet her but she said she is ready to come to Raleigh and spend the night and request a deposit and say everything is on the menu but I passed so it's up to you to try if you want.
11- desidoll.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-828c81864398
Met her before she seen her on seeking and before she did some porn videos, if it's her then go for it because everything is on the menu.
12- summer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-3857260e1a28
Super nice but I'm not sure if it's me but I think she might have a mental health issue (small one LOL), everything goes but didn't asked about A+.
13-purpleprincess.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-811b987e38b3
Can confirm she is real, I met her once and gave her some stuff she asked me for but then keep on asking for me and want me to be her 🔌 but she don't want to give anything in return she I blocked her.
14- zoey.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-828c04e4cc97
Didn't meet her because I'm not into curvy or thick girls, but she said she is open to anything and you can bring all your friends to use her all night long if you want.
15- Ashley.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-9a91dc9868d0
She is on Wilson and her picture are all with filters everything goes no A+.
16- sunshinebaby.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-24eb924c3110
Didn't meet her yet but she agreed to everything just no A+.
17- messy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-63c75fdbec9a
We didn't meet, we set a date and I had cold and she want to do it bad and was ok with everything goes just no A+.
18- peach.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-a47d5291da98
Didn't meet due to my work schedule but she agreed to everything and can't remember if A+ is on the menu or not.
19- DynamicEnthusiast.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-3c0ed2ae658d
Very old pictures and she looks way messed up when I met her she start crying that she didn't eat anything and her kids is starving so I went and got them food and she was on motel 6 off capital Blvd and she took the food and blocked me after, funny thing is we met again in a Walmart and she start running away and I told her she can forget about everything because to me I think she only worth the 30 I paid for the food.
20- babyJaney.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-62a84f41534d
She is real met her once BBBJ and cfs she is super tight and refused to meet again because she said I'm too much for her and she can't keep up with my stamina LOL.
21- aleena.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-42c896c2fcf2
We haven't met yet but she keeps sending me sexy pictures of her trying to convince me to go to Greensboro to see her and told me everything is on the menu.
22- skye.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-cd96bd0e8b62
Sent me a message 1st with her number, I text and she is down for meeting and everything is on the menu but she is not my type so I passed.
23- Labelle.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-a92390604a6f
Real pictures and she even looks better than her pictures and she was my 1st thick girl and she told me I can have and do whatever I want just no A+ and she host in fayetteville and really was worth the drive because it's was my 1st experience with a thick curvy girl and she do talk a lot LOL.
24- Sydney.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-695c045a1604
She is real but a little thicker than her pictures and she loves cip so I did 3 x cip and she still wants more LOL and I told her I couldn't do anymore within the 4 hours we were together.
24- angelaxxx420.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-2522654b9770
She is really and everything on the menu just no A+.
25- prettyfan (Confident, radiant, curvaceous college girl).
Can't find her link bur she still in my inbox, this girl does have a nice bubble booty and she told me I can have it my way so I did I just didn't tried or asked about A+.
26- excitedbeauy_.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-e48a0778a67f
We didn't meet yet because of my schedule. But she is in Greensboro and went to Atlanta for a week or 2 as she told me and she agreed to spend the night for $$ and anything goes just no A+.
27- annie (if I'm not mistaken) can't find her, but she is an Asian so if you find an Asian girl with that name go for it, I remember she didn't post her face picture but OMG this Asian have the best body and tightest kitty you can find and as usual she don't want to see me again because I was too big for her and she was hurting.
28- cheyypop.
Didn't meet her and won't message her out on SA because she is my neighbor and I had her before without the need of using SA 😅.
29- Italian girl with headline (once in Rome).
She is real and everything is on the menu no limits.
30- Rosie Cheeks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-e97d3b83140d
Didn't meet her yet but when I asked her what she like she told me everything and her menu is wide open and the last picture in her profile can explain it all.
So here you go 30 girls that I met this year and I successfully got 97% to do what I want and how I like it.
Please don't message me because I'm barely here anymore, but I will be generous with you guys and tell you how I succeed to do what I 1 want them to do with me.
Never mention anything about it (BBFS or cip) just tell them that BBBJ is what turns you on and keeps you going, when meeting make sure you meet in public place 1st and invite them over for a drink or anything (spend something for them) and tell them it's on you, try to look your best when meeting and make sure you smell good, don't touch her a lot and hold yourself together because fishing needs patients, and when it's time to meet again to do the deeds do the same look good, smell good, don't be so touchy and let them feel comfortable and then go with the flow most of them after they give me BBBJ they be like want to do it now and I'm like ok and they just insert me inside them and start riding me without any hesitation.
Good luck and if you can't get anyone of those girls try with others but always be patient and show them that it's not just about Intercourse and that you can hold yourself and wait and you are not a thirsty dog for it even if you are.
The one I mentioned what they are up to and didn't meet them. They the one who open the subject and told me what they up yo and what they like or what they will do for me.
Good luck and stay safe.
-
08-26-24 11:41 #4684Senior Member

Posts: 427Chloe and other names
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-1916472df334
This is the same profile as "Chloe" which I (and others, probably) reported as a scammer. Someone else also posted their experience with this person a couple days ago.
-
08-25-24 14:58 #4683Senior Member

Posts: 105Back in the bowl musings
Hey all. Re-opened my account this week after 1-2 years away. Pretty surprised at the increased number of fake profiles on there now. I'm experienced so easy to ignore most of them but it gives me vibes of Ashley Madison where it was reported that 90% of the women's accounts were fake and created by the site. Otherwise it seems the same but as I prefer longer term arrangements I'm pretty shocked at some of the allowance numbers I've gotten over text which I'll share below. Fortunately most I've reached out to are much more reasonable so will proceed with some meet and greets this week to hopefully settle on one. Listing some here to save you all time if the asking price is too rich after multiplying the amount by 52 weeks.
Katy. Don't have link but search for her name. Attractive 30 something from Utah. Said she was new to this, then asked for $1,600 for 5-7 hours. I thanked her, told her she was lovely but I'd rather buy a house with that $75 K a year. It might be a case of her looking on the NY or SF forums on this topic.
Bella - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-b38676cbd013.
Very cool 24 year old and seems like she has a nice personality. Requested $1 K per meet. Politely declined.
Mia. Don't have link but search her name. Attractive but obviously not new although she has a new account. Requested $700 per meet. Politely declined.
Mermaid - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-6e6958361536.
Very direct in communicating, which I appreciate. I've seen her before so she's been on for years. Requested 700 per week, then $3000 per month. Politely declined.
Megan - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-aedfda870983.
Married but said she likes her husband to negotiate, handle the money, and to be in the room during meets. Not interested in that kind of setup so that's as far as it went.
Kayla - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-2784b32748d2.
Married and 30. Also wants her husband present during meets. Not interested in that setup so declined.
Joanna https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-df1f30da526b.
Obvious fake profile but I respect the scammer's long game so stringing them along for fun.
-
08-23-24 20:48 #4682Senior Member

Posts: 138Reviews of Sugar Babes I've Meet Since 2019 (Durham-Chapel Hill-Raleigh-Cary)
I'll be taking a trip down memory lane and inform you guys of women I saw throughout the years. There is a possibility that you may have seen or talked to these women IRL, Via Text or on Seeking. Regardless, I'll be putting in my thoughts in terms of my conversations and meet ups with these women. These are women that I have either had an arrangement with, or had a public meet up. For the majority I cannot remember their username, so I will be using the first name that they gave me.
If you ever seen or talked to these women, let me / us know. Would be interested to see how your experiences were like.
1. Tara.
Saw her before the pandemic. Height wise, she was very Tall. 5'11 Would consider her decent looking, but getting up there in age. Communication wise: Was very great. But could tell she was a bit bitter. When I talked to her on SA, she was very confrontational. But warmed up and started asking questions. Looking back, definetly got the vibe that she was looking for some whale, but also struggling between keeping things transactional vs looking for actual love. When I did see her, she did have an odor. Which turned me off from her and made me not want to repeat. Body Odor and her breath didn't smell well.
Paid around $100 at the time.
2. Lydia.
Another person I saw prior to the pandemic. She worked as a stripper in a club. Looks wise, one of the more attractive women I saw. Thick. But terrible text communications. Up there with the worst communicators that I've talked to.
Seen her around 2 x. And then she ghosted. Open Minded and not the type to * at you or complain. But would never deal with her again. I paid around $150 ish?
3. Katie.
I have a feeling this person has already been posted here in the past. Or on other places on this forum. I know she had been using Seeking for more than a year. On Seeking, she wasn't really bad to talk to and it was extremely simple to get her number. But obviously seemed very experienced. Only wanted cash. Could tell she had past trauma because she wanted a photo I'd (which I refused) and wanted to prove that I had the money.
When I actually saw her in the hotel, she was quiet at first. But then I started enjoying her company. And she was very cool / open minded. However, setting up another meet with her was a pain in the ass, and she'd randomly ask to bump up the pay. And even when we did set something up, she ghosted.
Looks wise, pretty great. But text comms wise, terrible. 3/10. Gut feeling said she had addiction issues. Saw her 2-4 years ago. Did $300 ish.
4. Catie / Caitie-
Saw her before the Pandemic and during the early times where I was new to Seeking. Looks wise, I found her very attractive. the pic shown below was what she used on SA, but in person she was much slimmer and better looking. I remember a focal point for her was that she was adamant about people not being cat fish. Clearly had some problems with that in the past.
IRL conversation wise, she was decent. Knew how to talk and could tell she had customer service skills in terms of being able to put on a happy face, communicate, etc. However, looking back she was clearly an "experienced" sb. Said she always did 400 and at the time I caved in. Then when I saw her for the arrangement, it went fine.
But then she started wanting our meetups to be much shorter. Because I was simping at the time, I caved in. And then we kept seeing each other. But eventually, she started much more distant, and I became more desperate to see her. Great combination.
Eventually ended things via text, with her claiming she was "busy". Despite mistakes on my end made, this was probably a blessing in disguise overall. 400, and text comms went from 6/10 to a 2/10. But personality / IRL communication wise: 8/10.
5. Alexandra.
Decent looking. And very quick to engage in intimacy. But also pretty cold / business like. First time I talked to her, she was very nervous and almost cancelled. Eventually met and saw each other. Met again some time later and it kept being consistent. But like a fool, I'd do 400 for a much limited time (less than 2 hrs) and at the time, I didn't try to negotiate. Stupid of me but oh well.
Personality and communication wise: She was fine. But has no trouble squeezing you for money with much less effort if you don't stand your ground or negotiate.
One of the few people I regret ever dealing with on SA. Communication wise, 7-8/10. Text comm wise, 2/10. Shitty at texting and would sometimes take days to respond. And overall, keeps you at a distance.
6. Llayda.
Saw her around 2019-2021 ish? When taking into account looks and personality combined, I fell far over heels for her. Text communications started off really well. Had a great public meet up, but did the stupid thing and decided to take her out for lunch.
When we had lunch, we walked around the museum. And then. Silence. Wouldn't answer texts.
Pretty much gave me the lesson of always setting up an arrangement after the public meet up. Instead of doing another public meet up via lunch / dinner. Don't think we ever discussed amounts? Nothing I can remember.
7. Madelyn.
Pretty good looking. But very very flakey and horrible at text communications. Also had some health issues. IRL personality wise, she was decent and for the arrangement itself: Things were ok. Was open minded but felt her becoming distant. Eventually lead to her not responding to text. Saw her sometime before 2023? Did below 400.
8. Elise. Decent looking but looks different IRL compared to her pics. Basically, add 10-15 lbs to this pic. Was looking for 400. Didn't want to partake in any intimacy and clearly platonic.
Overall, bad experience with her where things got awkward. 1/10. One of the worst people I've seen from the site and never reached out again. Attitude problems, games, etc. Also despite being decent looking, her breath smelled bad.
9. Coleete.
Saw her 2-3 years ago. Very tall, like 5'11/6 feet. Decent Looking. But extremely nervous. Not only via text, but IRL. Basically, seemed like a toe dipper. Not completely unbearable when it comes to talking, but when you're talking with someone who is constantly nervous. It becomes a waste of time.
When we made plans to see each other again, she said she had a BF and that she was done with this. Looks wise, great. But personality and text wise, 3/10. Did less than 300?
10. Cierra.
Pretty sure people have talked about her on the Charlotte boards? Regardless, I saw her 3-4 years ago when she was new to seeking. Had a very "professional" tone. To the point where it seemed like I was talking to some news anchor that was keeping that mask on constantly. Came across as fake to talk to, even if that was never her attention.
Text comms wise? Probably 5/10. But she was very open minded at the time and down for w / e. Never gave me much trouble. I did less than 150.
-
08-23-24 15:44 #4681Regular Member

Posts: 19Chloe. YMMV but Shady no-go for me.
Met this one off Seeking. There were a few red flags I ignored, mainly the fact that she was hosting out of a Red Roof Inn. I'm terms of picture accuracy, imagine 10 rough years of life. Demons and battle scars that were still healing in her arms. A face that looked like she had chicken pox at ages 8, 18, and 28. A permanent cloud of tobacco essence surrounded her as well. And don't forget the raspy smokers voice. Now that I've painted that picture, here's what happened:
I get to the motel and she says she's outside in a car. When she gets out, I see the mess I previously mentioned. She said, I need the money upfront to pay for the room. Ugh and I drove almost an hour to hear this classic scheme. I try to cut my losses and tell her I'm not doing that and I'm out, but she wasn't having it. I offered her $40 for cancelling, but that wasn't what she wanted. She started threatening me saying I need to pay "or bad things will happen" and saying she's going to "tell everyone I buy pussy. " She also was blocking me from opening my door. She thought she had the upper hand until I said, "do I need to call the police since you're trying to rob me?" She said I was crazy because I'd be admitting to prostitution. I told her "I'd rather be in jail than robbed" and pushed my door open. My bluff worked and I was on my way. So in my opinion she's not worth it, but as always YMMV.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-85ade721a11d
-
08-22-24 10:15 #4680Senior Member

Posts: 169Preview
Here's a preview.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
https://mygirlhere.com/videos/53188/...ist/?play=true
-
08-22-24 09:48 #4679Senior Member

Posts: 80She's real but flakey. We've been texting off and on for years, but have never been able to align schedules and she disappears for long stretchs in between. To be fair I've never done the full court press to try to make something happen and I'm sure she has no problem finding guys and might just go with the first available. My memory is that she's pretty reasonable and not asking for sky high amounts either. Let me know if you have any success!
Originally Posted by SeekingRdu
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 09:10 #4678Senior Member

Posts: 350Princessnikki8
Anybody have any experience with this young lady?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-fb763edcd00f#.
-
08-21-24 21:25 #4677Senior Member

Posts: 427Chloe in Durham. Scammer
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-85ade721a11d
The usual MO of asking for money up front.
-
08-19-24 00:42 #4676Senior Member

Posts: 518StunningMizz
Saint, check out the Northern Virginia board. She has been reviewed.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 09:35 #4675Senior Member

Posts: 350What you are describing is a hard to find unicorn and / or very expensive LOL.
Originally Posted by Pbone888
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 20:09 #4674Senior Member

Posts: 144Another permanent ban from SA. LOL
Tired of that shit.
Look, if any of you guys want to refer women to me, I'll pay you to do so. PM me. I like thin / in shape, caucasian and into it. Big naturals a huge plus but not required. Ones willing to do group fun / who have friends, also a big plus.
Let me know.
-
08-14-24 23:00 #4673Regular Member

Posts: 12Automated scamsters
My goodness. No wonder this shit is automated. Some professional designs a template. And maybe a bot / script is supposed to fill in the blanks and create a fake profile.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
Diversity and inclusion are important because "reason why".
No different than all the scam calls.
-
08-14-24 21:45 #4672Senior Member

Posts: 427Scammers
It's like they're not even trying.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-d58853c7a923
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-0dfb9e2e0f90











Reply With Quote




