Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 18216
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14661
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank You Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    I'm here to say hands down an oral specialist. I arrived at her place and it was off the 50 minutes of pure oral ecstasy. There was no quit in her game and she was there to make sure I got what.

    I came for. She has my stamp approval along with everyone else who has had a dream with her. Thank you Jersey Girl.
    Thank you for coming by, I really enjoyed our time together.

    JerseyGirl.

    XoXo.

  2. #14660
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddemcfwilcats  [View Original Post]
    Ok fellas I know I'm a newbie here but I've been hobbying for a little over ten yrs now and I have never experienced a BBBJ as I did today with Jersey girl. What she was doing with jr was amazing and got me clotti the edge about four or five times but luckily I was able to hold off so we could enjoy the rest of the festivities. She loves what she does and really is beautiful making her a must see in this area. Thanks for the info on her I got from her and she will definitely make your toes curl when it comes to BBBJ like none other.
    Thank you for coming by.

    JerseyGirl.

    XoXo.

  3. #14659
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank you Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by LightPanda123  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see JG and the rumors are true! Arrived at central location near airport and she received me with a sexy lingerie. She is a good conversationalist, always pleasant and smiling which put me at ease. Started with some dfk and told her I wanted to see her legendary oral skills and boy she lives up to the reviews. She starts with a sensual BJ that probably took the entire session. She pays attention to the boys and takes her time "worshipping" junior. Never had a lady take care of my apparatus as well as she did. She has a galore of techniques that I never experienced or even seen in movies. She gave her 100% and I unloaded in her mouth after what seemed a like eternity of build up. Soul sucking experience which left me drained and super relaxed. Glad I went and would def repeat.
    Thank you for coming by, I really enjoyed our time together.

    JerseyGirl.

    XoXo.

  4. #14658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 253

    Sophia. Not Sofia.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    Is this Sophia the Brazilian who left to be a Realtor or is this a different one.
    Sophia is the incredibly sexy Puerto Rican UTR beauty with a fantastic body and sexy tan. She is all natural except for some help with her D cups. What a fantasy ride this Sophia is. I can't wait to get back to Orlando and see her.

    Sophia the UTR has no posted ads. Contact is via Orlo69. It's worth the work! You will enjoy her immensely. So passionate.

  5. #14657

    Sophia!

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    Is this Sophia the Brazilian who left to be a Realtor or is this a different one.
    Orlo is her gate keeper, been reviewed in this thread many times, Brazilian Sophia is not UTR and would be in positive reviews thread if she was around!

  6. #14656
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyTess13  [View Original Post]
    If it's okay, can you please list the names of her trusted providers?
    JerseyGirl is one.

  7. #14655

    Re: Had another amazing dream tonight with the one and only M1 L.

    Quote Originally Posted by WestIndian  [View Original Post]
    Had another amazing dream tonight with the one and only M1 L.
    ...
    allow you to bypass the historical verification of seeing one of her trusted providers.
    If it's okay, can you please list the names of her trusted providers?

  8. #14654

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy0109  [View Original Post]
    Been awhile for me, but came out of semi retirement to go see Sophia last night. What an amazing experience. Just beautiful body, attitude, GFE experience that I wanted. Checked every box. DFK, BBBJCIM, DATY, CFS. Safe clean incall. I was just sorta in a daze the whole time, glad she exists and agreed to meet with me. Big thanks to Orlo for the info, I'll definitely see her again.
    Is this Sophia the Brazilian who left to be a Realtor or is this a different one.

  9. #14653

    Utr Jenna (twins)

    Always a great time with her. No drama. Always look sexy as hell in her lingerie. That ass is amazing. I can never go wrong seeing her. Still on the east side of town.

  10. #14652

    Orlando Pro Jersey Girl

    I'm here to say hands down an oral specialist. I arrived at her place and it was off the 50 minutes of pure oral ecstasy. There was no quit in her game and she was there to make sure I got what.

    I came for. She has my stamp approval along with everyone else who has had a dream with her. Thank you Jersey Girl.

  11. #14651

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3  [View Original Post]
    Was lucky the other day that our schedules were good. Picked her up and got to spend some time together. We got caught up on life since the last time we got together. Brought her back to my place for an hour and brought her back home. It was a relaxing afternoon with her, and glad I had contacted her.
    It was wonderful to catch up and hang out!

  12. #14650

    Jersey girl is the best

    Ok fellas I know I'm a newbie here but I've been hobbying for a little over ten yrs now and I have never experienced a BBBJ as I did today with Jersey girl. What she was doing with jr was amazing and got me clotti the edge about four or five times but luckily I was able to hold off so we could enjoy the rest of the festivities. She loves what she does and really is beautiful making her a must see in this area. Thanks for the info on her I got from her and she will definitely make your toes curl when it comes to BBBJ like none other.

  13. #14649

    Scarlett UTR

    Don't message me for Scarlett's contact info. Reach out to Kstron if you want her info. I was just posting my experience with her.

  14. #14648

    Jersey girl

    Finally got to see JG and the rumors are true! Arrived at central location near airport and she received me with a sexy lingerie. She is a good conversationalist, always pleasant and smiling which put me at ease. Started with some dfk and told her I wanted to see her legendary oral skills and boy she lives up to the reviews. She starts with a sensual BJ that probably took the entire session. She pays attention to the boys and takes her time "worshipping" junior. Never had a lady take care of my apparatus as well as she did. She has a galore of techniques that I never experienced or even seen in movies. She gave her 100% and I unloaded in her mouth after what seemed a like eternity of build up. Soul sucking experience which left me drained and super relaxed. Glad I went and would def repeat.

  15. #14647

    Oh My. Michele 1 L

    Had another amazing dream tonight with the one and only M1 L.

    Walked into her place and she was just looking amazing dressed up in one of her outfits that just immediately says fuck me. She threw on some of her tunes in the background and went to work. This gal is truly an artist of sexuality. My dick just immediately gets hard every time I see her. If you have never met her, she is like a real life Anime doll with her colored hair and personality. Never the same hair so it's always like seeing someone new. She started playing my flute with the usual BBBJ using her most amazing wet mouth that makes my toes curl as she was humming along as she kept swallowing my entire member deep in her throat gagging every so often and just pulling it out and spitting on it and starting the process all over again. After a good while of this I had to stop her and take a break so I would not bust in the first 15 minutes with her. We hopped on her bed and started some DATY. Oh man. She has an amazing tasting kitty. You can tell when she is enjoying it as you start hearing her little moans that just keeps my cock rock hard.

    Move back to a little more BBBJ and on with the cover. Went through multiple positions holding on for dear life throughout the entire adventure. Move her over to K9 and started smiling as I watched her beautiful ass just bounce as I hit it from behind. You can alway tell when she is enjoying herself as she gives you this little smirk that makes you feel like a god. Flipped her on her onto her back with me standing as I wanted to see that beautiful rack bounce around a little more as I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Pulled out when I knew I was about to lose it and ripped off the cover. She dropped to her knees and I ended up unloaded all over her. Biggest load ever as I could feel the holy load just leaving my balls. The room may have gone black for a few moments but when I finally was able to see properly again, there was just cum dripping off of her with a huge smile of satisfaction knowing she just gave me an out of body experience. And yes. It was a facial which she has a small upcharge for but worth it every single penny.

    We cleaned up and offered her a little massage so that I can enjoy seeing her naked for just a bit longer. She mentioned that she does have a table and next time we can pull it out as my time was almost up. She loves the touch of another person and you can see she was just relaxing and smiling like your highschool GF. We started talking and she mentioned that she needs some help and wanted to have a few more clients. She is very low volume and I offered her to see if she would like me to be her gatekeeper and she mentioned she would not mind giving it a shot.

    If you are a Senior Member with many reviews that I am comfortable with, especially any of those bruddas out there that have given me references to their gals or a gal I know, please message me. I will give her my thumbs up which will allow you to bypass the historical verification of seeing one of her trusted providers.

    I am sharing these pics with her permission for those who have not seen her and would like some eye candy of this beauty.

    Enjoy and stay safe bruddas!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape