Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 61385
-
08-22-24 15:08 #56555Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: Bella
You did the smart thing. Even when the women are not planning to cash and dash, they work harder when they don't have the money first.
Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 13:47 #56554Senior Member

Posts: 530Who is this
Anyone know who the chic in the 1st Pic is. Service. She was out last night.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 08:34 #56553Senior Member

Posts: 277Untrustworthy Bella
Bella's curls are gone now. She currently has a butch cut like Bowties / Nicole. Bella tried to convince me she couldn't cash and dash in the house, but I still didn't go for the prepay nonsense. She could have easily taken the donation and locked herself in the room with the huge dog. BTW the dog is in the background of the fully nude pic.
-
08-22-24 02:29 #56552Senior Member

Posts: 1126A Girl Named Freckles
Freckles, who has had this one. Found her on Ashton. Said she'd be right back. Took too long so I went hunting. Found her in an alley nearby. I yelled down, come on. She said she needed a couple minutes. I drove around and came back. Yelled down at her again, come here. Took her time but she came to my car. Cute as can be. Looked young. I like. She looked like she was crying and complained about not being able to "get on". I know what that means I said I'd be back. But really wasn't. So tell me, is she worth it? Should I try again if I see her?
Phyuck!
-
08-22-24 01:43 #56551Banned Member

Posts: 173Sounds like Mo or Felicia. Honestly I don't remember what color eyes they had.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-24 01:30 #56550Senior Member

Posts: 530Monica
Hi my name is monica. I charge 80. Is that to high. Yup. Slams my door. Cute chic but if she doesn't perform. Ain't no way.
-
08-21-24 22:56 #56549Senior Member

Posts: 565Monica
Sorry to hear that. I thought she would be more fun.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 20:40 #56548Senior Member

Posts: 1626Monica
I picked her couple of days back. She quoted me 80 to go to hourly motel. I just wanted to give her a chance even though the rate was double the street rates. (I could have done 2 FS dates with that amount). She is very friendly to talk to in public. But once she is in room, she will say she won't give head. After some negotiation she agreed to give a covered head. Her head job is terrible. She will do it for just 30 secs and that's it. Then for the main event, she again needs cover and she will lay there like a dead fish. In my opinion she is not worth for the donation she is asking unless she changes her rules. I read some of you mongers had good time with her. So YMMV.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 17:45 #56547Senior Member

Posts: 42I picked her up last week, she told me I couldn't touch her ass because she had an abscess. She kept scratching her ass and arms, I opted to drop her back off and not pull the trigger. She got out of my Jeep and there were nasty wet marks all over the passenger seat from her!
Originally Posted by Soukidan
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 15:11 #56546Senior Member

Posts: 33Ripoff
This Jess was complaining about being in pain and gave up 5 minutes. Still demanded to be paid for her time. I said no but my stupid buddy I had with me paid her in full anyways.
Originally Posted by YellaPerch
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 14:50 #56545Senior Member

Posts: 277Bella is a Potentially Sketchy BSer
I had to cancel a date with Bella just now because she tried to finesse me. I don't know why. I made it abundantly clear (in the text convo) that it ain't my first rodeo. I called her out on her inflated internet rates and told her I knew that she was an SW. I met Bella at a house in Southwest Baltimore that's located walking distance from Route 1. She greeted me on the porch. The pics from Bella's STG ads are old. Her hair is much shorter now. Her legs have obvious signs of candy use. She had to run back in to put the landlord's massive dog (larger than me) in another room. I walked inside when she gave me the all clear. The house is a complete dump and she insisted that we hook up on the couch. There was a large capsule (probably black market derived) on a small table near the couch. Despite the terrible setting, I wanted to proceed because I could tell there were some huge tits underneath Bella's baggy T shirt. She removed her clothing and confirmed my suspicion. As Bella was disrobing she asked for the money up front. I told her I don't do that. We both sat on the couch and I started feeling her tits. She repeated the "money up front" line like she was expecting a different response. I denied her request a second time and she didn't want to do anything. I'm annoyed with Bella for wasting my time, but I walked out of that indoor landfill with all my cash.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 13:33 #56544Senior Member

Posts: 3005I need Nikki info please
Hi everyone, I'm from New Jersey I'm willing to travel to Baltimore to see Nikki how is her service is she a freak and friendly or a rip-off I've seen the reports looks good. Does Nikki have a boyfriend / pimp or independent is her incall location a hotel room or trap house area.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...e/870276063209
-
08-21-24 12:07 #56543Senior Member

Posts: 208Mattie
What time of the day did you meet up with Mattie?
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 00:44 #56542Senior Member

Posts: 430Fairhaven Blue eyes
WSW Brunette with come fuck me eyes. Anyone have details on this one. Seen her on fairhaven many times but haven't been able to test ride yet.
-
08-20-24 22:06 #56541Senior Member

Posts: 430Ran into Maddie shortly after your report. Indeed a good time, the kitty from behind is picturesque. Nice girl. Lets hope the streets don't devour this one.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





