Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 64 of 185 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 2761
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 808
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Is Marie worth seeing, now that she is in Meriden for a bit? Reviews on her lately have been mixed.
    Is this the Tom Brady boob Marie with the leaking implants that used to be in New Haven?

  2. #1815

    Marie in Meriden

    Is Marie worth seeing, now that she is in Meriden for a bit? Reviews on her lately have been mixed.

  3. #1814

    Meriden Special

    Anybody see this new girl on the scene? Claims to be new to this and looking to piss off her ex? Weird attempted at advertising but to each their own.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...5/780319419707
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240814_020911_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #1813
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    She advertises on and off. Fake boobs, Great body. Sometimes her attitude is great and GFE others Horrible, hurry up and everything covered. Before Covid I saw her often and had great times.
    I saw her again recently ten years later. Still a great stripper's body with the same great skills but it seems YMMV. I'll be back.

    BMD.

  5. #1812

    MILF Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to try the new and improved smoke free Morgan. The smoke smell is 75% gone. I definitely could tell the difference. As always Morgan never disappoints is safe and fun. She even said one of my favorite lines. " Would you like to cum in my mouth"! Got to love that!.
    Always wanted to give her a try, but the smoke put me off. Maybe time to rethink.

    Sorry to hear about her car accident and made a donation to her Go Fund Me, hope she's better!

  6. #1811

  7. #1810

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    How is she? She working? Guessing not. Hope she is recovering.
    She posted the Sunday after the accident that she was available. So, guessing she's back on her schedule.

  8. #1809

    MILF Morgan

    How is she? She working? Guessing not. Hope she is recovering.

  9. #1808

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    Paid a follow up visit to Jenny. She has lost a ton of weight since I last saw her a couple months ago and looked good in her jeans and white top. I opted for a QV CBJ for this visit (I went with the cover per recommendation of a fellow monger). Despite the cover, it was a good, deep BJ, and she massaged the boys throughout our time together, which felt really good. I let her know when I was about to bust, so she picked up the pace and didn't stop until she pulled every drop out of me. I do like that every time I see her, she finishes with a smile and says, "I love giving head". Her last two performances with me confirm that remark.

    Play safe! - TL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/merid...e/668789784486
    Been seeing more and more about covering up when with Jenny. Gift giving?

  10. #1807

    Jenny

    Paid a follow up visit to Jenny. She has lost a ton of weight since I last saw her a couple months ago and looked good in her jeans and white top. I opted for a QV CBJ for this visit (I went with the cover per recommendation of a fellow monger). Despite the cover, it was a good, deep BJ, and she massaged the boys throughout our time together, which felt really good. I let her know when I was about to bust, so she picked up the pace and didn't stop until she pulled every drop out of me. I do like that every time I see her, she finishes with a smile and says, "I love giving head". Her last two performances with me confirm that remark.

    Play safe! - TL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/merid...e/668789784486
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2784.jpg‎   IMG_2785.jpg‎   IMG_2786.jpg‎   IMG_2787.jpg‎  

  11. #1806

    Re: MILF morgan go fund me

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMoore  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a pic of her please her name sounds familiar.
    See attachment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

  12. #1805
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMoore  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a pic of her please her name sounds familiar.
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    MILF Morgan was in a car accident and has a Go Fund Me setup.

    https://www.gofundme.com/f/mom-survivor
    There's a photo of her on the Go Fund Me page. Hope you're willing to contribute even a small amount, she's worth it.

  13. #1804

    Any info on her? Ripoff? Or worht it?


  14. #1803

    Mr. Hottie

    Idk if your on here or not but Mr. Hottie. I hope you get some FS coupons for that 2 k donation. All in fun but that's super generous of you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Did you open up the link and check it out?.

  15. #1802
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMoore  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a pic of her please her name sounds familiar.
    Did you open up the link and check it out?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape