Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1073

    helpfull posting

    Cookie,
    I see your point. I too wonder about the no info postings. I can only suggest these fellows are trying to accumulate posts for senior status. As for myself, it has taken about a year to post 25 times. I don't have the oppotunity to be in the sw populated areas but a few times a year.
    I read the fourm regularly. Taking mental notes on sw reports. Always ready for my next adventure. I will definately keep an eye out for Debra.
    L T M

  2. #1072
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    It seems as if the only information shared of this site is in reference to LE or missed opportunities. If I had a dime for every time I read about a guy who claims he saw a girl, made a turn and she was gone. Does anyone ever actually pick up girls?
    Not everyone is like you and doing the lord's work on here, CJ. I'm not even being sarcastic, though maybe a bit blasphemous. You really are a huge asset to this site...not just the Philly and NJ forums too.

    I'm in Atlanta and I find your pics and reports truly inspirational. You are one of the few who get out there and make it happen consistently, and you are charitable enough to take the time and effort to post your stories and the photos.

    I'm sure you are proud of them and enjoy sharing them, but that stems from the fact that you know how valuable you are to the monger community..

    ok well I'm not going to ramble on, but I don't think we should take you and your reports for granted either. You are right that there are too many selfish lurkers who only profit from the reports others post and never contribute anything themselves. That is just the kind of people they are and we can't do much about it but shake our heads.

    keep up the good work and I totally agree with your message that attitude is the most important quality in a SW...you want to be somewhat physically attracted to her of course, but a great attitude will make a 6 into a 9....and of course the opposite is true and the hottest chick can go from a 9 to a 2 if she's a b*tch and delivers a poor session.

  3. #1071
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegan
    Does anyone know what happened to her wow when I look back at those photos she was the best update us fans of hers wow she was so beautiful.

    Thanks and look at the photos 1 more time.
    She prolly died from AIDS.

    Look at her.

  4. #1070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    CookyJar

    nice three way, I'm glad to see more pics of Sabrina.

    Misfit

  5. #1069
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12
    I think Debra looks great to begin with.

    Thanks for the pics.

  6. #1068

    First a little rant and then a little hint

    There are a couple of things that are bothering me. I happen to know that some of you have dated Sabrina. Where are the reviews? There cannot be to many reviews on a girl. Maybe what I am getting is not what others get. We all need to post reviews and compare. Only a few of the Seniors post on any type of a regular bases. Why? I know this is like pissing into the wind. Asking guys from Philly to share information seems to be a big waste of time. Hey! It’s not sweat off of my back, I get my share. But, it would probably be helpful if my fellow mongers were as eager to share their information as they are to flame. For example: For the pass couple of weeks I have been chasing after two girls who I thought to be twins. After getting some information from Dave, I am no longer looking for twins; but, sisters who usually dress alike. (I’d sure like to know if they are still out there. Has anyone spotted them lately? Are they any good? Somebody please post a review on these two – please.)

    It seems as if the only information shared of this site is in reference to LE or missed opportunities. If I had a dime for every time I read about a guy who claims he saw a girl, made a turn and she was gone. Does anyone ever actually pick up girls?

    Sorry! That’s enough ranting. Every once in a while I’ve got to let off a little steam.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    If you are apprehensive, if you are looking to try your first threesome, I’d suggest Sabrina as a starter. Ask her for a CookyJar special (she’ll have no idea what you are talking about, I just made that up.) Maybe it would be better if you just told her that you’d like to try her with another girl. She’ll do just about everything and she usually has away of getting the other girl to perform; as well. Still, remember, it will be up to you to director the operation. You have to tell both girls what you want and when you want it and who you want it from.

    CookyJar

    A lot of you are going to look at Debra and hesitate. Trust me; I have some additional, insider information. If you see Sabrina today, ask for the CookyJar Special. If you have never dated Sabrina before, you’ll have to gain her trust. She is no fool. I suggest that you date her as a single at least once. Treat her nice, with a good tip. Then ask for the CookyJar Special with special crčme. If you are lucky – WOW.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sabrina 51.jpg‎   Sabrina 80.jpg‎   Sabrina 75.jpg‎   Sabrina 76.jpg‎   Sabrina 77.jpg‎  

    Sabrina 78.jpg‎   Sabrina 79.jpg‎   Sabrina 81.jpg‎   Sabrina 83.jpg‎   Sabrina 84.jpg‎  


  7. #1067

    The Ménage ŕ trois

    Ménage ŕ trois is the French term describing a relationship or domestic arrangement where three people share sexual relations, and this has become the predominant definition. Some also use it to describe any sex act involving three people, otherwise known as a threesome.

    Sabrina, the friend who recommended Debra, was in rare form. She is seems aware, that her continual status also depends on her giving a top preformance. Often, a girl’s service will slack off after a date or two – not Sabrina. In my book, Sabrina ranks up among the highest when it comes to attitude. She has never rushed or up sold me. She expects a tip from me, but she has never asked for one. She earns every penny. You cannot expect to get this kind of service for $20 dollars.

    On this occasion, I decide to fuck Sabrina Mish. With her legs lifted high, I climbed on. For a girl her size, Sabrina is very limber. I was able to get in there and hit all of the good spots. As I looked down on her, I could tell she was giving it her all, thrusting and wiggling her body in time with mine. As I fucked Sabrina, I could feel Debra kissing and licking my butt cheeks. Then she reached my balls with her tongue. Debra gently licked, kissed and sucked my balls until I came. You cannot beat an older woman when it comes to endurance and experience.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sabrina and Debra.jpg‎   Sabrina and Debra 87.jpg‎   Sabrina and Debra 89.jpg‎   Sabrina and Debra 90.jpg‎   Sabrina and Debra 93.jpg‎  

    Sabrina and Debra 96.jpg‎   Sabrina and Debra 97.jpg‎   Sabrina and Debra 98.jpg‎   Sabrina and Debra 99.jpg‎   Sabrina and Debra 00.jpg‎  


  8. #1066

    Debra - A MILF

    Debra is a MILF. On her own, I probably would have passed her up. But she came highly recommended by a good friend. And, as what is usually the case, I am glad I decided to go for it.

    Debra was very accommodating. She was willing to do all I asked, without any hesitation. She may look a little like a deer caught in headlights. She was actually very relaxed. She has a nice body, a little soft in places. Her breasts are firm with only a slight droop. All things being equal, I know younger girls with worse bodies.

    We all know that when it comes to streetwalkers; it’s the attitude that counts. I am often willing to over look some physical faults, if the girl has a nice attitude. It was very obvious to me that Debra had been there and done it all before. So after a little conversation I could tell she’d perform well. In fact I had to halt, and stop her before she got herself involved deeply into an area I didn’t need her to go. On her own, without my asking, she did a very nice body massage, using her tits as she brushed them lightly over my body. She willingly kissed, licked or sucked just about every inch of my body. Debra, like a number of older streetwalkers, knows that in order to compete with the younger girls, her preformance has to be intense and her attitude has to over shadow her age.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Debra 003.jpg‎   Debra 44.jpg‎   Debra 46.jpg‎   Debra 50.jpg‎   Debra 59.jpg‎  

    Debra 60.jpg‎   Debra 61.jpg‎   Debra 62.jpg‎   Debra 68.jpg‎   Debra 65.jpg‎  


  9. #1065
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegan
    Does anyone know what happened to her wow when I look back at those photos she was the best update us fans of hers wow she was so beautiful.

    Thanks and look at the photos 1 more time.
    Now that girl is so hot i'd pay her way down here to FL for some hot action!

  10. #1064

    Cooky Jar's Couch

    It's been said before but I gotta say it again - if that couch could talk imagine the stories it could tell. That couch is going to end up in the Monger's Hall of Fame display someday. If fact, when I die, I want to come back as that couch. Nothin' gets more ass than that couch.

    CJ - as always, you're are the master of all you survey.

    Have a great day.

    Dz

  11. #1063

    Wow is she skinney or what?

    No doubt Victoria is a looker. But golly gee she looks like 90 lbs. She could have been blown away by a strong wind.

  12. #1062

    Re: Victoria from 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Tegan
    Does anyone know what happened to her wow when I look back at those photos she was the best update us fans of hers wow she was so beautiful.

    Thanks and look at the photos 1 more time.
    Thoughout the summer, I've asked various people about her. No one seems to know what happened to her. It's a mystery.

    Victoria was one of my earlier works, I remember her fondly. All of her pictures were taken outside in the open and that gave them a special forebidden lure.

    Thank you for reposting my work.

    CookyJar

  13. #1061
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24

    Victoria from 2006

    Does anyone know what happened to her wow when I look back at those photos she was the best update us fans of hers wow she was so beautiful.

    Thanks and look at the photos 1 more time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Victoria 5.jpg‎   Victoria 1.jpg‎   Victoria 2.jpg‎   Victoria 9.jpg‎   Victoria 7.jpg‎  

    Victoria 19.jpg‎   Victoria 23.jpg‎   Victoria 18.jpg‎   Victoria 14.jpg‎   Victoria 12.jpg‎  


  14. #1060

    Cookyjar

    A couple of your best posts yet. I've been admiring your work from afar here in detroit. Mand detroit sucks, but once in a while you'll find a jem. They are never as good as the ones you seem to find though. Man I need to move to philly. Keep up the exceptional work.

  15. #1059

    Wow!!

    The sister has a nicely shaped ass thats for sure Cooky! You have to be a celebrity sugar daddy by now. When they see you roll up the red carpet come out for you.

    Happy Hunting..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape