Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 13047
-
08-21-24 22:31 #9597Senior Member

Posts: 260I've found that most girls in AMPs in covered FS places are generally game. It goes without saying that I'd definitely avoid known bb providers, as well as shops even that are HJ+, only bc they may not be expecting it and may be "unprepared". But in my experience, most asian mp girls are very clean and fresh smelling. In aamps with younger providers they might deny or upsell you, and in my experience Latinas rarely allow it.
Originally Posted by KnotHead61
[View Original Post]
Good luck and report back with descriptions of the flowers.
-
08-21-24 02:28 #9596Senior Member

Posts: 7266Before the pandemic there was a lot of AMPs open til midnight or 2 am in Hollywood, West Hollywood and Santa Monica area.
Originally Posted by PropLA
[View Original Post]
Than rona hit and all closed down to never re-open or got shut down.
-
08-21-24 02:22 #9595Senior Member

Posts: 162RE: late night?
Often posted rarely found, but are there any spots open super late? Some AMP listings say "open late" but this just means 10 pm.
Looking for some decent are&t spots open past midnight, 1 am, 2 am or later just to unwind and zone out. HE only is fine.
There used to be a reliable spot on La Cienega open until 2 am, but it was shut. Lots of hotties there, good ol' days.
-
08-19-24 20:57 #9594Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 8721XX / Century Blvd.
Originally Posted by SGHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 15:51 #9593Senior Member

Posts: 41Which one
There's like 3 gardens.
Originally Posted by Kumquat3
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 15:49 #9592Senior Member

Posts: 41Four hands
I tried searching but no info.
Is four hands worth it? If I want BJ / FS will I need to tip double or is there some kind of discount?
-
08-19-24 15:37 #9591Senior Member

Posts: 37Jessica at Massage time
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42701/
She did a good enough job. Not super impressed with her massage although I didn't make any requests of her.
Parking in this area can be a pain depending on the time of day.
Lack of teasing from her.
She gave me the HE I wanted but I won't be returning.
130 $ for the massage.
70 $ tip.
She didn't ask for a certain amount. Just mentioned the HE is extra. Did not take note of her reaction to my donation.
-
08-19-24 13:34 #9590Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Lily at the castle
I will do a more full review later.
Better than 95% of the drek on sawtelle.
Likely under 45, possibly under 40.
Likely bred unlike the DEI hire, so she has a tattoo above her Bush.
Does not offer 60 min, you will not need it.
Has a great ass for doggy. It is solid, has the line / crease in flat doggie. I can nut in that position with her eventhough if have small erect penis condom related ejaculatory disorder.
-
08-19-24 08:44 #9589Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Lunch at Garden Spa
Took a chance in showing up at noon to Garden Spa. I drew Luck. Cute Chinese lady with nice boobs. Soft skin and tight butt. Some crotch grinding after the flip. Long slow BBBJ with lots of eye contact and ball licking back in the big room. I like lots of elbow room for my carriage when I fuck. She rode me RCG and then bent over and I pounded her for a while before blowing in a cover. Paid $50 for one half hour and $140 fucking and sucking. Fun girl with beautiful and great smelling long hair. I saw other cute Chinese girls in the front room on the way out and gave them a friendly wave. If I did this for lunch every day I could lose some serious weight.
-
08-17-24 20:52 #9588Banned Member

Posts: 121Yes
Yes. Something like that.
Originally Posted by SGHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 20:48 #9587Banned Member

Posts: 121CA Acupuncture Center
Its CA Acupuncture Center google and its the one rubmaps.
Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro
[View Original Post]
50.150.
Nah no BBFS.
Sorry for the late reply yall Not usually in the LA Forums.
But if anyone could point me to the Asian Milfs with the big ol natural utters that would be awesome.
-
08-17-24 09:16 #9586Senior Member

Posts: 920Korean AMPs -short supply now?
Any recommendations for good Korean or Viet AMPs operating out of a spa. Not a Korg in an apartment, Not Chinese or Thai. In SFV, LA, Ktown areas?
-
08-16-24 22:02 #9585Senior Member

Posts: 196New Wharf
Looks like Wharf is expanding and opened another location new Santa Monica Blvd and Westwood.
https://yelp.to/f9hF0_l_V1
-
08-16-24 21:45 #9584Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Ramparts
It was likely suki. She kind of has dead eyes, and frazzled hair. Short as a fire hydrant in the african american area of peaceful oshkosh wisconsin.
Originally Posted by TomCody1986
[View Original Post]
The lack of gratitude to the owners of spa castle for doing what no man has done before, namely make all the shitass hot young asian website talent look like shit next to a pile of swedish teen pussy irks me. The owner here has actual hiring standards, something not seen since pre-covid goldfinger. Plus, as noted, the place is in a leafy area of culver shitty where if you are so inclined you can see white humanoids in their natural habitat watering their front lawns, paying their taxes, going to places of worship and making odd faces at guys doing the post monger strut when coming out of the joint.
Turning to basic principles, I believe the place survives. Culver is not actively trying to police this type of place, and shutting down an MP conflicts with the current narrative about LEO and the benefits of diversity.
I say the place stays.
-
08-16-24 18:47 #9583Senior Member

Posts: 59Castle
I made my maiden voyage to the castle last weekend. It is astonishing that this place remains open, given its transparency and proximity to expensive residential housing.
I didn't get the providers name but I'm guessing it was Suki based on other reviews. She is not my type (she's a spinner) but I have not seen an Asian provider as attractive as her in an AMP in LA. She's competitive with the talent at OC Nuru shops and a lot more into it. I was surprised how she gave a shit to charm me, has basically not happened to me in LA.
This place is not great but is so far superior to anywhere on the westside.
The entrance looks shitty but the inside is quite clean, and the providers are a lot hotter than the old frumpy broads at basically any place west of Downtown that I have been.
Definitely minimal massage at best, I paid a $50 house +$1. 6 for oral & Russian finish (I am not a FS person).
I would absolutely return and if you're interested I would recommend going before this place gets shut down. It can't be too far out in the future.












Reply With Quote





