Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 18375
-
08-22-24 21:53 #14115Senior Member

Posts: 1021Katlyn
This chic wants you to either send her your LinkedIn profile or a business card with your photo on it before she'll come meet you LOL. I told her that 95% of the dudes on that site are looking for discretion and no one's going to give a stranger that information. I offered to meet her in a public place first before meeting but she wasn't accepting anything but the work info. Feels like I'm getting screened by an escort agency back in the day when I played in those waters. It's too bad to, she's 100% my type.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-55c84a95cff9
-
08-22-24 14:20 #14114Senior Member

Posts: 457Met up with her maybe a year and a half ago. She came off as a stoner chick. She also had hairy armpits, pussy and legs at the time. Her head game was decent that was about it. I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
Just to add she may have been high. When dhe came to see me. She don't recall smelling any weed. Must have been high on something else.
-
08-22-24 10:15 #14113Senior Member

Posts: 1021Leoniepure
This one is adamant you pay her in gift cards. Cash isn't an option for her LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-c94f76475d09
-
08-21-24 23:34 #14112Senior Member

Posts: 170Huh?
You found her on a site for assault and need more information? Best case: had sex and she didn't punch me.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 20:06 #14111Senior Member

Posts: 1049Bea
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-8f4b716726f4
Anyone met this one? Seems a bit flaky. Also found her on a website for assault.
-
08-21-24 19:15 #14110Senior Member

Posts: 149Not bad
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-3d744834f323
I had one session with her over a year ago. No date, came to my room out in Crystal City. Late night. She was a little thicker than in those pics, but it wasn't bad, still a pretty girl. Limited English, I can't remember if she was Russian, Italian or something else (sorry we didn't chat that long). Damage was 400-500, she has very good oral skills and will try to finish you quickly. Good sex, she doesn't allow cip, but you can finish on her.
-
08-21-24 09:15 #14109Senior Member

Posts: 487Got blocked everywhere by my favorite SB who I was seeing almost weekly for about a year and a half. I found out through mutual friends she found a rich guy and didn't have the courage to tell me. He lasted two months with her. Guess who got unblocked and sent a text asking to get back together and some BS story about what happened. It was my pleasure to tell her to hit the bricks. I have a good rotation now and they are younger, hotter, and less expensive. Don't give up they're out there.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 22:01 #14108Senior Member

Posts: 468Cleared
Deleted them all.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 19:08 #14107Senior Member

Posts: 165Thank you
Thank you, She only sent me a regular picture, she said can meet any area, but I feeling her picture is old.
Very hard right now finding girl this area. Even if I asking pictures. Like holding one finger up many girls have from older days LOL.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 19:02 #14106Senior Member

Posts: 379Fwiw
Traveling for a few weeks, and seems a local trend? Maybe full of shite, but destination seems normal?
Hopefully a new influx of college girls. Who knows.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 18:56 #14105Senior Member

Posts: 379Secret Benefits too
She is the "AI" chick from before. She popped on SB in the last few days. At least ther is a video, so not AI, but likely a scammer like nearly all now.
WTF happened?
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 18:16 #14104Senior Member

Posts: 1021This gal has had dozens of accounts over the years on the site. At this point I'd assumed she was a pro. If I was a betting man I'd say zero chance she's getting folks to pay 500 just for a m&g.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 18:10 #14103Senior Member

Posts: 379Wrong Board. Apologies in advance
Twins! And hot ones.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2607037-394004
Driving there if I can't get a few fools to bring them here. DM me.
Moderator delete this if I broke some rule.
-
08-20-24 14:20 #14102Banned Member

Posts: 131Procat clear your inbox when you can.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 12:44 #14101Senior Member

Posts: 1021And if memory serves me correct she's more of the all natural / hippie vibe. At that time when I chatted with her she sent me pics where you could see she didn't shave her armpits, not sure about her Bush but I'm assuming that was the same. So if that's your type then go for it. But she's been on the site a long time.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




