Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 715 1215 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22505

    Elaina?

    Anyone know about this provider. She posts on Dayton Forum buts lists Springfield for location.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/106687521076

  2. #22504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Another Sierra

    So I contacted this one to give her a little advice since she was using her real number and it was very easy to find her real name. No Facebook page though (she hasn't used that in years because of an abusive BF). Anyway I told her to use textnow and and also to change her name due to the bad reviews on the other Sierra. I thought we were going to maybe meet up but out of the blue she stops answering me. I use another number to contact her and got a few responses but nothing concrete. She's afraid of getting busted. I would've shown her the ropes but oh well. However, she sounds legit so maybe someone else will have better luck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/744267525412

  3. #22503

    Strong

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Denver did duos with Savanna but I don't think they are anymore. Denver and I go back to 2015 and she is the worst communicator of all. I send her texts and FB messages and she doesn't answer for days. She told me this go round she would be better and I think it's worse. And I think it's GPS. She is 200 Hhhr and 350 hr. I told her I could only do the hhr and I think she just doesn't care. I'm done with her. I helped her out in the past and IMHO she's a different person now.
    I remember the first time I met her was strolling Main about 8 to 10 years ago, Jackson and his buddy Hamilton got it done. 350 is some serious inflation. LOL the good old days.

  4. #22502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Denver

    Denver is now going by Bailey.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/174804709

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    Will like to try Denver before giving up but still can't find any link.

  5. #22501

    Another new number

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Ella is in Middletown for outcall only. PM for new number.
    I will try to DM you. She hasn't responded yet. I have tried two numbers.

  6. #22500

    Denver link

    Will like to try Denver before giving up but still can't find any link.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonGuy1  [View Original Post]
    That's Denver. I used to put up with it from her, but I am older now and it's not worth it. I want decent communication and scheduling nowadays and she does not provide that at all. Unfortunately, in this business, you have to deal with it sometimes. I'm still looking for that unicorn though. I have had a few over the years, but nothing right now. If you know any slender sweetie pies, let me know.

  7. #22499
    Quote Originally Posted by DytDude1  [View Original Post]
    Avril has done some adult acting, however her rate and deposit probably keeps a lot of clients away. Paige Harper is the former Tifffany Teigan. You'd find several reports from a search as she's been around a while. I did see her once a few years back. I enjoyed it, but not enough to repeat. You could probably find my report somewhere. Those pics are dated at this point and I've thought about repeating as the market has gotten worse and worse, but she makes you re-screen after a certain amount of time and my old references have since dried up.

  8. #22498

  9. #22497
    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    You don't know how to search if you saw nothing. Look in Mid-July, plenty of talk. RTTF, seriously. Go back and cruise through the last 30 days of posts and see what is happening and who is hot. That is the only way to do it.
    I don't dispute that statement. I typed "Carmen Ohio" and didn't see anything return that led to those pics. So if you have suggestions on how to search properly, I'd be happy to learn. I found results including "Carmen" but none in the Dayton area.

  10. #22496

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by WyattDusty  [View Original Post]
    Tried to connect with her last night, horrible communication. Did a forum search, no results that I could find. Anyone had experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/266922609878
    You don't know how to search if you saw nothing. Look in Mid-July, plenty of talk. RTTF, seriously. Go back and cruise through the last 30 days of posts and see what is happening and who is hot. That is the only way to do it.

  11. #22495

    Huber Heights Outcall suggestions

    I will be in Huber Heights for work and was wondering if anyone had a good outcall suggestion? Thanks for any intel.

  12. #22494

    Gemma Huber

    Tried to connect too much back and forth. Couldn't respond when needed. I felt as though the questions being asked via text were seeking incriminating answers, rolled out. https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/197925390815.

  13. #22493

    Carmen

    Tried to connect with her last night, horrible communication. Did a forum search, no results that I could find. Anyone had experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/266922609878

  14. #22492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Ella Mae

    Ella is in Middletown for outcall only. PM for new number.

  15. #22491

    Ariel

    Did you try both numbers in her ad. There is one in the description and than there another different number at the bottom of the ad that you have to answer a question to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/335807404354

    Her number is not going through. It's saying that it's no good. Is there something wrong with my phone or is this a bad number? Does anybody know?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape