Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 61441
-
08-21-24 14:50 #56581Senior Member

Posts: 277Bella is a Potentially Sketchy BSer
I had to cancel a date with Bella just now because she tried to finesse me. I don't know why. I made it abundantly clear (in the text convo) that it ain't my first rodeo. I called her out on her inflated internet rates and told her I knew that she was an SW. I met Bella at a house in Southwest Baltimore that's located walking distance from Route 1. She greeted me on the porch. The pics from Bella's STG ads are old. Her hair is much shorter now. Her legs have obvious signs of candy use. She had to run back in to put the landlord's massive dog (larger than me) in another room. I walked inside when she gave me the all clear. The house is a complete dump and she insisted that we hook up on the couch. There was a large capsule (probably black market derived) on a small table near the couch. Despite the terrible setting, I wanted to proceed because I could tell there were some huge tits underneath Bella's baggy T shirt. She removed her clothing and confirmed my suspicion. As Bella was disrobing she asked for the money up front. I told her I don't do that. We both sat on the couch and I started feeling her tits. She repeated the "money up front" line like she was expecting a different response. I denied her request a second time and she didn't want to do anything. I'm annoyed with Bella for wasting my time, but I walked out of that indoor landfill with all my cash.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 13:33 #56580Senior Member

Posts: 3007I need Nikki info please
Hi everyone, I'm from New Jersey I'm willing to travel to Baltimore to see Nikki how is her service is she a freak and friendly or a rip-off I've seen the reports looks good. Does Nikki have a boyfriend / pimp or independent is her incall location a hotel room or trap house area.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...e/870276063209
-
08-21-24 12:07 #56579Senior Member

Posts: 208Mattie
What time of the day did you meet up with Mattie?
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 00:44 #56578Senior Member

Posts: 430Fairhaven Blue eyes
WSW Brunette with come fuck me eyes. Anyone have details on this one. Seen her on fairhaven many times but haven't been able to test ride yet.
-
08-20-24 22:06 #56577Senior Member

Posts: 430Ran into Maddie shortly after your report. Indeed a good time, the kitty from behind is picturesque. Nice girl. Lets hope the streets don't devour this one.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 21:18 #56576Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: Mattie, Maddie, Madison
I agree, she is sexy, and knows how to be ladylike. She was wearing a dress, high heels, and had her legs crossed. The monger HappyOne had her last, so perhaps he can provide additional details, I was just sharing the photo.
-
08-20-24 20:09 #56575Senior Member

Posts: 35Gorgeous
She fineee af. Can't wait to find her. I haven't had any luck lately.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 19:55 #56574Senior Member

Posts: 54Still Around
Is she still around?? What time were you able to come across her. That's more my type, like the chick Emily you came across on Garrison.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 17:49 #56573Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: Mattie, Maddie, Madison
I reported on her a few weeks ago, she is a very good date.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 15:28 #56572Senior Member

Posts: 394Maddie
There was a Maddie (WSW) around Wilkens last year from Montgomery County. The last time I saw her she was on her way to rehab and I'm wondering if the one you met who just relapsed might be the same one. The one I met was blonde, short and thick in all the right places. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
BEF.
-
08-20-24 14:09 #56571Senior Member

Posts: 346Gabby's going rate
Wondering what kind of $ she's getting from mongers these days since she's streetwalking now.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 09:41 #56570Senior Member

Posts: 477Ices
Hit Garrison Sunday morning around 9 am. Cruised for a bit, saw stragglers, some girls hanging with the fellas etc. I try to catch them on their lonesome. Saw a cut brown skin young chick by the bus stop with glasses, with a banging body. Circled the block and she was by the church. I pulled up on her, she was nice but I asked how much time I wanted with her. Odd question but I said I just want some head. She quoted $80, I said cool have a good day and be safe. Real cutie but FOH.
Cruised up Garrison, and saw light skin Ices. Short girl with glasses, I've scooped her before I think she's around 30-32. She's cool as always but she was riding that morning buzz. Found a spot for. 25 . The head was mediocre. She sucked the head like a lollipop but kept nodding out going down the shaft, she wakes up every time it hit her throat. I mean she got her shit together and got to the finish line but mehhhh. I'd scoop again but maybe before she does her thing. Times before this was much better. Glasses, light skin, about 5'1. Good shape and meat on her, cute to ok looking.
-
08-19-24 21:16 #56569Senior Member

Posts: 182Its Callie and what you experiences is the same thing I experienced last week. Its not very good service.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 20:38 #56568Senior Member

Posts: 139Mj
MJ is a nice girl treat her well.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 20:23 #56567Senior Member

Posts: 346Kelly (Mixed, hot) Washington blvd
About 5'7" in her early 20's nice skin pretty face, slim, mixed with nice soft hair.
0. 2 gave a hyper BBBJ for about 5-10 minutes and then gave up saying she never does it for this long. The box is available but she was sick so had to drop her off.
She is fine. Reminds me a little of a darker version of college girl Nicole for some reason. Just in overall quality, though this one is much more eaten up by the street already.











Reply With Quote






