Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56578

    Fairhaven Blue eyes

    WSW Brunette with come fuck me eyes. Anyone have details on this one. Seen her on fairhaven many times but haven't been able to test ride yet.

  2. #56577
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckBob  [View Original Post]
    I reported on her a few weeks ago, she is a very good date.
    Ran into Maddie shortly after your report. Indeed a good time, the kitty from behind is picturesque. Nice girl. Lets hope the streets don't devour this one.

  3. #56576

    Re: Mattie, Maddie, Madison

    I agree, she is sexy, and knows how to be ladylike. She was wearing a dress, high heels, and had her legs crossed. The monger HappyOne had her last, so perhaps he can provide additional details, I was just sharing the photo.

  4. #56575

    Gorgeous

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckBob  [View Original Post]
    I reported on her a few weeks ago, she is a very good date.
    She fineee af. Can't wait to find her. I haven't had any luck lately.

  5. #56574

    Still Around

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckBob  [View Original Post]
    I reported on her a few weeks ago, she is a very good date.
    Is she still around?? What time were you able to come across her. That's more my type, like the chick Emily you came across on Garrison.

  6. #56573

    Re: Mattie, Maddie, Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    There was a Maddie (WSW) around Wilkens last year from Montgomery County. The last time I saw her she was on her way to rehab and I'm wondering if the one you met who just relapsed might be the same one. The one I met was blonde, short and thick in all the right places. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!.
    I reported on her a few weeks ago, she is a very good date.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B0E827F2-5063-47A5-8123-0C86CA84219B.jpg‎   A600777E-AA84-4D87-86BC-3D40A70B43CE.jpg‎   4D4A1E01-414F-4D35-8733-6C8FB77266EC.jpg‎  

  7. #56572

    Maddie

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Met another Maddie on Fairhaven the other day. Said she just relapsed and mainly comes out at night. The other Maddie is a real piece of work and not worth dealing with.

    Anybody know anything about Sherry on Fairhaven, older gal? I have seen here out acouple times during the day.

    Saw MJ by the church on 5th street this after noon. She is starting to look sloopy to me.

    Gabby on Fairhaven is running hard on the meds and starting to show in her appearance.

    Be Safe.
    There was a Maddie (WSW) around Wilkens last year from Montgomery County. The last time I saw her she was on her way to rehab and I'm wondering if the one you met who just relapsed might be the same one. The one I met was blonde, short and thick in all the right places. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

    BEF.

  8. #56571

    Gabby's going rate

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadJudge  [View Original Post]
    I date her every week or two.
    Wondering what kind of $ she's getting from mongers these days since she's streetwalking now.

  9. #56570

    Ices

    Hit Garrison Sunday morning around 9 am. Cruised for a bit, saw stragglers, some girls hanging with the fellas etc. I try to catch them on their lonesome. Saw a cut brown skin young chick by the bus stop with glasses, with a banging body. Circled the block and she was by the church. I pulled up on her, she was nice but I asked how much time I wanted with her. Odd question but I said I just want some head. She quoted $80, I said cool have a good day and be safe. Real cutie but FOH.

    Cruised up Garrison, and saw light skin Ices. Short girl with glasses, I've scooped her before I think she's around 30-32. She's cool as always but she was riding that morning buzz. Found a spot for. 25 . The head was mediocre. She sucked the head like a lollipop but kept nodding out going down the shaft, she wakes up every time it hit her throat. I mean she got her shit together and got to the finish line but mehhhh. I'd scoop again but maybe before she does her thing. Times before this was much better. Glasses, light skin, about 5'1. Good shape and meat on her, cute to ok looking.

  10. #56569
    Its Callie and what you experiences is the same thing I experienced last week. Its not very good service.

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    About 5'7" in her early 20's nice skin pretty face, slim, mixed with nice soft hair.

    0. 2 gave a hyper BBBJ for about 5-10 minutes and then gave up saying she never does it for this long. The box is available but she was sick so had to drop her off.

    She is fine. Reminds me a little of a darker version of college girl Nicole for some reason. Just in overall quality, though this one is much more eaten up by the street already.

  11. #56568

    Mj

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Met another Maddie on Fairhaven the other day. Said she just relapsed and mainly comes out at night. The other Maddie is a real piece of work and not worth dealing with.

    Anybody know anything about Sherry on Fairhaven, older gal? I have seen here out acouple times during the day.

    Saw MJ by the church on 5th street this after noon. She is starting to look sloopy to me.

    Gabby on Fairhaven is running hard on the meds and starting to show in her appearance.

    Be Safe.
    MJ is a nice girl treat her well.

  12. #56567

    Kelly (Mixed, hot) Washington blvd

    About 5'7" in her early 20's nice skin pretty face, slim, mixed with nice soft hair.

    0. 2 gave a hyper BBBJ for about 5-10 minutes and then gave up saying she never does it for this long. The box is available but she was sick so had to drop her off.

    She is fine. Reminds me a little of a darker version of college girl Nicole for some reason. Just in overall quality, though this one is much more eaten up by the street already.

  13. #56566

    Maddie

    Met another Maddie on Fairhaven the other day. Said she just relapsed and mainly comes out at night. The other Maddie is a real piece of work and not worth dealing with.

    Anybody know anything about Sherry on Fairhaven, older gal? I have seen here out acouple times during the day.

    Saw MJ by the church on 5th street this after noon. She is starting to look sloopy to me.

    Gabby on Fairhaven is running hard on the meds and starting to show in her appearance.

    Be Safe.

  14. #56565
    Quote Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her in your travels over here?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/166973731
    I will be in town in couple weeks again. Is this her? Also is she worth the visit? Is that ass still phat? I love my pawgs and my thick Latinas!

  15. #56564

    Re: Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad on STG and I was wondering if it's the same Bella that BTB wrote about? Her ad says Southwest Baltimore. Well, Wilkens Ave is located in SW Baltimore, soooo, maybe it's the same chick? If so, I'm interested but, I'm not paying overinflated prices for a streetwalker who found out how to advertise online. Especially since she only offers carplay and outcall. That definitely sounds like a Wilkens Ave streetwalker who doesn't have her own place.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...r/265085744221.
    That's her. She hangs near Westside shopping center during off peak hours if you want to catch her on streets. Since she's using her personal number for her online advertisements, another strategy is to contact her and say you dated her before about a year ago, and that you met her on streets. This way you can create a distinction between you and the guys paying sucker rates.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape