Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 726 1226 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 25043
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21668

    Scam / Ripoff Still - 30 min 120 $ incall specials

    She's a dope fien. She will rob you blind as soon as she can. Had an OK session but she just needed crack. Her number ends in 5012.

  2. #21667

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    She has a new ad that says she now has an incall in Westerly, which would be very convenient for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/364215833545

    But has anyone seen her there, who can comment on that incall? I'm always concerned about incalls that I'm not familiar with these days, even with well known, trustworthy providers I've seen many times, like Ashley. So if you've been to that Westerly incall, could you please let us know the situation there?

    Thanks.
    I wad in South County over the weekend and noticed she was in Westerly. I tried to see her but got no response.

  3. #21666
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/124574305604

    She may have been discussed before but my search of the name here just resulted in my confusion.

    But I really like the pics of the one in the ad above if they're real! So I'm asking those that may have seen her: Price, menu, incall safety, etc. And especially what activites she may insist on using a condom for.

    Thanks.
    YMMV up charged me for stuff but that was a while ago.

  4. #21665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Karmen

    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    I have. Thick and curvy! High end hotel that was very clean. She was showered very clean and very sweet. 2 hh, Must send dpic. Everything covered. If you are looking for a clean visit this one is your ticket.
    200 for everything cover. Idc if people say I'm cheap but I will never spend money on any girls if they won't do bbj for $100. I can't imagine spending $200 just to use a rubber to suck my dick.

  5. #21664

    Bathroomless Ashley

    She has a new ad that says she now has an incall in Westerly, which would be very convenient for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/364215833545

    But has anyone seen her there, who can comment on that incall? I'm always concerned about incalls that I'm not familiar with these days, even with well known, trustworthy providers I've seen many times, like Ashley. So if you've been to that Westerly incall, could you please let us know the situation there?

    Thanks.

  6. #21663

    Chocolate covered peaches

    I see this one advertised a lot but can't find any reviews on her. Anyone have any experience with her? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/383211140462

  7. #21662

    Yup

    I have. Thick and curvy! High end hotel that was very clean. She was showered very clean and very sweet. 2 hh, Must send dpic. Everything covered. If you are looking for a clean visit this one is your ticket.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]

  8. #21661
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    She says she has reviews here and T E are. Neither exist, that's all I need to know.

  9. #21660
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    She is real, those pics are not her, I thinks she looks better. She is a PAWG, claims she was quite a bit heavier at one time. I found her to be pretty and loved her ass. She does not provide all she list on her post but gives you a little more on subsequent visits. I found her to be a tad bit mechanical but have been back 3 times, she warming up and back shots are great.
    It took about 5 times but our last time I was able to slide it in BBFS. She didn't stop me but said I had to pull out cause she wasn't on birth control. She does swallow though.

  10. #21659

    Foot Fetish Queen. Goddess Karmen!


  11. #21658

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and won't again. Very mechanical doesn't allow DATY eventhough she said she would. Anotherone with GPS. Pics are accurate but good luck getting good service..
    Much appreciated NewEngland.

  12. #21657
    I saw her once and won't again. Very mechanical doesn't allow DATY eventhough she said she would. Anotherone with GPS. Pics are accurate but good luck getting good service.

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBoyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Have seen her post but never any reviews. The body looks augmented. Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...d/469595363409
    .

  13. #21656

    Rayne

    Have seen her post but never any reviews. The body looks augmented. Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...d/469595363409

  14. #21655

    Brooke / Brooklynn?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/124574305604

    She may have been discussed before but my search of the name here just resulted in my confusion.

    But I really like the pics of the one in the ad above if they're real! So I'm asking those that may have seen her: Price, menu, incall safety, etc. And especially what activites she may insist on using a condom for.

    Thanks.

  15. #21654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by CanJockey  [View Original Post]
    I'll meet up with you and then we'll go have a couple of beers. LOL.
    Thanks my friend, I gave up drinking a long time ago. But I can still hang.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape