Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 183 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2740
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1165

    CuddleBunny213

    She's back in town, but under a different name. Should be able to recognize her thumbnail, or if not send me a DM and I'll provide a link.

  2. #1164
    As a lot of others have mentioned she is platonic I would say YMMV but she seems to be one of those based on some stuff she said during our cuddle sesh that heavily implies she does not offer more but you want a good cuddle she is good for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Granted80  [View Original Post]
    She was platonic with me. Older and heavier than her pics. Nice lady that can hold a good conversation though if that's what you are looking for.

  3. #1163
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Baby Boo got banned already! Guess she was offering too much satisfaction!
    Just to close the loop if anyone was interested in Coco.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cocoalwayspt

  4. #1162
    No extras with this one but she js a breathe of fresh air.

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I'm in contact with this one right now trying to set up a meeting.

    Anyone have any intel on extras? Pics look good hopefully she does IRL also.

  5. #1161

    Sookie407

    Any Intel on this one? She just randomly messaged me the other day.

  6. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on any of these 3? CocoBabyboo didn't last long at all.
    Comms with SweetMandy are difficult. Not very talkative.

    BiteSizeFun seems eager to cuddle.

    I'm waiting to hear back from Veronica.

  7. #1159

    Flcuddlequeen

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    I'm in contact with this one right now trying to set up a meeting.

    Anyone have any intel on extras? Pics look good hopefully she does IRL also.
    She was platonic with me. Older and heavier than her pics. Nice lady that can hold a good conversation though if that's what you are looking for.

  8. #1158

    SweetMandy and BiteSizeFun or Veronica4 u

    Anyone have any info on any of these 3? CocoBabyboo didn't last long at all.

  9. #1157

    Flcuddlequeen

    I'm in contact with this one right now trying to set up a meeting.

    Anyone have any intel on extras? Pics look good hopefully she does IRL also.

  10. #1156

    Boo boo goes bye bye!

    Quote Originally Posted by RochNRoll  [View Original Post]
    A couple of new "enthusiasts" have popped up on CC. Neither are my type but I thought I would pass this along. Both look like they're pros.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Veronica4u

    She says she's "fun and crazy".

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CocoBabyboo

    She says "Hi Gentleman, to describe me I'm a short thick goddess who loves to satisfy and make you comfortable."
    Looks like Baby Boo got banned already! Guess she was offering too much satisfaction!

  11. #1155

    Good call

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    It took me a minute to find her, figured I'd add a link to make it easier.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/DivineFem
    Thank you sir. Completely slipped my mind.

  12. #1154

    Newbies

    A couple of new "enthusiasts" have popped up on CC. Neither are my type but I thought I would pass this along. Both look like they're pros.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Veronica4u

    She says she's "fun and crazy".

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CocoBabyboo

    She says "Hi Gentleman, to describe me I'm a short thick goddess who loves to satisfy and make you comfortable."

  13. #1153
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience here?

    Both nerdy types.
    DM me about JadePearl.

  14. #1152

    DivineFem

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Planning on setting up a cuddle session with divinefem soon. I would appreciate it if anyone that seen her previous can give me any details. PM works as well. Thanks in advance.
    It took me a minute to find her, figured I'd add a link to make it easier.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/DivineFem

  15. #1151

    Divinefem

    Planning on setting up a cuddle session with divinefem soon. I would appreciate it if anyone that seen her previous can give me any details. PM works as well. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape