Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 716 1216 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22490

    Kenzie St. James

    Quote Originally Posted by Norgan8989  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on a Huber provider that goes by Kenzie St. James?

    I heard she is near The Rose, but not sure about her. Haven't been able to find anything on her online.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...c/834031344053
    I have seen her a number of times over the past few years. Small house that smells of smoke but that's not a deal breaker for me. She has a pleasant personality and is very easy to speak with. Bottom line for me is that she makes me feel comfortable in the surroundings, has a personality, and gets the job done with out any BS. I don't have any issues seeing her again.

  2. #22489

    Kenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by Norgan8989  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on a Huber provider that goes by Kenzie St. James?

    I heard she is near The Rose, but not sure about her. Haven't been able to find anything on her online.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...c/834031344053
    Saw her with her sister 2 years ago. Had good time with both of them. She does smoke and her house did smell of smoke.

    Not sure about now, but when I saw her she was full GFE and allowed dfk.

  3. #22488

    Kenzie St. James

    Anyone have info on a Huber provider that goes by Kenzie St. James?

    I heard she is near The Rose, but not sure about her. Haven't been able to find anything on her online.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...c/834031344053

  4. #22487

    Ariel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/335807404354

    Her number is not going through. It's saying that it's no good. Is there something wrong with my phone or is this a bad number? Does anybody know?

  5. #22486

    Victoria

    Gents, I have to say Victoria in Springfield is top notch lip service, had some free time to play and needed a no bs kinda chick, text was good, set up a time no problem, headed that way, once arrived let me in and oh wow I was over dressed LOL, headed to bedroom where she provided a fantastic bbbjcimwstc, a little fetish action was thru the roof! No bs just great service! If you want a no bs chick her and jodi are the best in the area I think, . Tried a few others but only got bs and GPS syndrome. Skip, tryst, listcrawler, eroticmonkey, waste of time these days, seem it's all suger daddy sites these days.

    A.

  6. #22485

    Denver

    That's Denver. I used to put up with it from her, but I am older now and it's not worth it. I want decent communication and scheduling nowadays and she does not provide that at all. Unfortunately, in this business, you have to deal with it sometimes. I'm still looking for that unicorn though. I have had a few over the years, but nothing right now. If you know any slender sweetie pies, let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Denver did duos with Savanna but I don't think they are anymore. Denver and I go back to 2015 and she is the worst communicator of all. I send her texts and FB messages and she doesn't answer for days. She told me this go round she would be better and I think it's worse. And I think it's GPS. She is 200 Hhhr and 350 hr. I told her I could only do the hhr and I think she just doesn't care. I'm done with her. I helped her out in the past and IMHO she's a different person now.

  7. #22484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Denver

    Denver did duos with Savanna but I don't think they are anymore. Denver and I go back to 2015 and she is the worst communicator of all. I send her texts and FB messages and she doesn't answer for days. She told me this go round she would be better and I think it's worse. And I think it's GPS. She is 200 Hhhr and 350 hr. I told her I could only do the hhr and I think she just doesn't care. I'm done with her. I helped her out in the past and IMHO she's a different person now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Delgato  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah. She does that for sure. But if you are patient and endure all that. Eventually you will be glad you did. She is really fun to go out with for food and drinks as well. If she likes you. Like I said. We go back to 2017 ish.

  8. #22483
    Alt for Rufus Firefly


    Posts: 53

    Availability is not good

    Available only 4 hours a day.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/596507058540

    Has anyone had a Dream with this one yet?

    She told me she lives alone in Fairborn.

    Definitely looks HOT. Hoping to find something on her before jumping in!

    BM59.

  9. #22482

    Denver / Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Delgato  [View Original Post]
    I don't know. Maybe. She has a solo ad up presently under the name Bailey.
    That definitely sounds like Savannahs gf. She's always trying to get me to do a duo with her but at my age, one pop and I'm done. What service is she advertising on? I'd like to hit her up solo and really check her out.

  10. #22481

    Denver

    Quote Originally Posted by JustLookInSW  [View Original Post]
    Not worth he hassle though. Last time I tried she stretched simple text replies out for hours. Had the nerve to get indignant when I told her it was too late after about a three hour conversation gap. Nutty.
    Oh yeah. She does that for sure. But if you are patient and endure all that. Eventually you will be glad you did. She is really fun to go out with for food and drinks as well. If she likes you. Like I said. We go back to 2017 ish.

  11. #22480

    Denver

    Quote Originally Posted by Maigida  [View Original Post]
    Is Denver the Duo partner / GF of Savannah?
    I don't know. Maybe. She has a solo ad up presently under the name Bailey.

  12. #22479

    Intel on a Dream

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/596507058540

    Has anyone had a Dream with this one yet?

    She told me she lives alone in Fairborn.

    Definitely looks HOT. Hoping to find something on her before jumping in!

    BM59.

  13. #22478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Sure looks interesting!

    Waiting to hear what others have to say but she seems intriguing. Hopefully not a TGTBT situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/531110728825

    Any intel with this one? Said she's in a house by the UD area, with roommates that don't bother, quoted me average rates. I felt iffy about her hosting situation, but then I haven't had a chance to visit.

  14. #22477

    Vannessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once about 18 months ago. She is closer to 50 and nothing but a rush job. Will not repeat.
    50 doesn't really bother me but I would certainly pass on the rush job.

    Thanks for the input.

  15. #22476

    Naturally uninhibited

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/531110728825

    Any intel with this one? Said she's in a house by the UD area, with roommates that don't bother, quoted me average rates. I felt iffy about her hosting situation, but then I haven't had a chance to visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape