Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 289 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 339 389 789 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14101
    Quote Originally Posted by Ncsmm  [View Original Post]
    Almost a pro. She was a cam girl. If you search there are pics on the internet. But bit old. Like 5 years back maybe. I also remember someone posting about her. I don't think she has a car and live near cabin john. She may send you nude pics, if she likes you.

  2. #14100

    Apples

    Anyone meet with her yet?? She wants 500 just for a m&g over coffee or lunch?? With no intention of anything afterwards.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-78fb261c1b2a

    Must be some simps that are meeting her gps??

  3. #14099
    Flaky, and some of her pics are literally ten years old.

  4. #14098

  5. #14097

    Been wondering the same

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy527  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Morgan? The BJ specialist down in Springfield. Does she have a new number?
    Been wondering the same. My guess is jail or boyfriend. I tried to message her on Venmo, nothing.

  6. #14096

    Not real. She is Sarah Curr

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Scam, wants $100 upfront before meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-f25747e07836
    https://www.instagram.com/sarahcurr/?hl=en

  7. #14095

    Probably Real Zoe 20

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-f1948d93047b

    Probably real but said she has never done this before. I'm not a teacher and not really into girls that tall.

  8. #14094

    Sarah, 25 Simple Fun

    Scam, wants $100 upfront before meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-f25747e07836

  9. #14093

    Morgan

    Does anyone know what happened to Morgan? The BJ specialist down in Springfield. Does she have a new number?

  10. #14092

    Always clear your messages. Learned that from Ashley hack.

    As they were played back to me in extortion scheme.

    Hopefully these fools are better, but it seems they couldn't code themselves out of a paper bag. Ugh. L.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Under blocked email (whoops). Oh well, probably gone if idiots are smart. Spent the last two hours deleting all outbound messages, paying attention to whack any inline photos (none in my profile).

    Found a few that I never responded to. Haha.

    Probably gone if they are not idiots.

  11. #14091

    Reported glitches.

    Under blocked email (whoops). Oh well, probably gone if idiots are smart. Spent the last two hours deleting all outbound messages, paying attention to whack any inline photos (none in my profile).

    Found a few that I never responded to. Haha.

    Probably gone if they are not idiots.

  12. #14090

    Fwiw.

    Facechecked her, and Romanian fake.

    So done with these clowns.

    Freestyle worked once. Sure it will again.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    So, been playing with filters, and new website is soooo broken.

    Some filters are AND, and some are OR. Crazy.

    Additionally, I'd verified is flaky. Example, search for profile below with just age, and nothing. Search with I'd verfified, and she show up? WTF.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-e2c428b7f1ee

  13. #14089

    I'd verified vs Not

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    You will see what I am seeing, I assume.
    Totally random results.

    This place will be hacked soon. Mark my words. Spaghetti coders replaced the competent ones 😳.

  14. #14088

    Play with filters

    You will see what I am seeing, I assume.

  15. #14087

    If I had to guess.

    These accounts are something weird created by SA. Fwiw, I went offline with the one, and she immediately said "what so you expect", and summarily said not interested.

    This site is a dumpster fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    This site is so broken recently. Note I am on IPAD.

    Also Text search no longer accessible.

    Any of you that joined "the councile", feel free to tell the dummies.

    Ugh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape