Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4949
-
08-19-24 13:08 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 100Anyone seen her
Has anyone seen her lately? I believe she had mixed reviews in the past. I haven't seen her post in awhile.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...9/585811390742
-
08-19-24 10:24 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 181I don't ever recall her offering Greek before and given her usual demeanor, I'm very surprised. I may have to look her back up and see what's going on.
Originally Posted by BrennHoffman
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 10:13 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 846Massage quality and damage
Is the massage and good and how much for 1 hour with FS.
Originally Posted by LotharioPK
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 20:47 #3416Senior Member

Posts: 90Lexi
Covered FS and BBBJ but no cim.
Originally Posted by LotharioPK
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 18:23 #3415Senior Member

Posts: 922Lexi FS?
Is Lexi Full Service or just massage?
Originally Posted by Odigo2022
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 18:19 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 922I'm Suspicious
Offering a rebuttal on several posts on your first post? Color me dubious.
Originally Posted by StayinInformed
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 15:28 #3413Regular Member

Posts: 5I saw her in late July and had a very nice time. Like many people I also prefer not to engage with any deposits, but I took a chance was not disappointed. Communication was seamless and verification was easy. I will repeat in the near future.
Originally Posted by SelfDon
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 11:27 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 35Wow. I honestly couldn't tell in person and during conversation. Good thing I didn't make an appointment, LOL.
Originally Posted by DrinkWatari
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-24 09:26 #3411Regular Member

Posts: 6Nice save
Good looking out! I had her shortlisted but hadn't seen that minor detail!
Originally Posted by DrinkWatari
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 21:47 #3410Senior Member

Posts: 120You might want to see this first
You might want to look at this before seeing Ruby.
Originally Posted by Odigo2022
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/734-774-6185
There was a listcrawler ad that said the same thing. I stopped messaging her after seeing the ads. Unless you're into that.
Be safe.
-
08-17-24 19:19 #3409Senior Member

Posts: 35Lexi and Ruby
Seen Lexi earlier today:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...n/413089491298
Donation was $200 for 30 minutes. She was very nice and didn't appear to be under the influence of anything. Pictures are accurate. Her roommate Ruby answered the door:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...d/150256641836
Ruby's looks are better than her photos. I will definitely try to set a visit with her next time. She was very nice and talkative. At the time she didn't seem under the influence either. She did offer me a shot of alcohol. I can't speak for her performance though.
-
08-15-24 22:11 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 117Don't pay deposit
Glad to see we all agree. No deposits. Almost always a scam.
Originally Posted by NeilBeil
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 18:36 #3407Senior Member

Posts: 977Yes, that is the right move. Reassuring to see a fellow monger make the right call.
Originally Posted by NeilBeil
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 09:06 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 179Favorite
I think all of your suspicions are spot on. Stick to your "no deposit" guns.
Originally Posted by SelfDon
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 13:08 #3405Regular Member

Posts: 19I Just want to Be Your Favorite. Any reviews
I am really interested to see her. I've exchanged a few messages and wants to have a deposit upfront. For someone that doesn't have any reviews or has UTR posts with no face, this smells like classic way to get played. Besides I don't do deposit.
Wants 250 hhr /400 h.
Has anyone seen her?










Reply With Quote





