Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 517 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 7741
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7216

    Blu

    I do. You can inbox me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any pics of Blu?

  2. #7215

    Jessica, do you know her?

    I met a woman at the bus stop at 50th and Dixie and asked if she wanted a ride. She wanted to go to the shopping center on Lantana Rd. , so I, being a nice guy with no ulterior motives, decided to help her out. I didn't make it clear that I was looking*for*a car date, so she got out and went in the store.

    I soon realized she wasn't interested in a date, but the name she gave me was Jessica and is on FB. She's attractive, slender build, and upper 30's. I know that's not much info. But if anyone has a name that may fit, please let me know.

    Thanks, CS.

  3. #7214
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob000  [View Original Post]
    LOL Who wants to tell him?
    Good lord, this is why you don't drink and cruise.

    Clearly intoxicated if he could not see what "it" was.

  4. #7213
    Quote Originally Posted by Smenkhare  [View Original Post]
    This was sometime in the afternoon.
    Thank you. Going to give it a go around and see.

  5. #7212
    Quote Originally Posted by Futureclean1  [View Original Post]
    Around what times are you guys viewing this special event?
    This was sometime in the afternoon.

  6. #7211
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob000  [View Original Post]
    LOL Who wants to tell him?
    You mean there's more "plumbing" than one would expect?

  7. #7210
    LOL Who wants to tell him?

    Quote Originally Posted by East561  [View Original Post]
    Drove by a tall, athletic BSW on 10th Ave S just west of the tracks west of Dixie. Says her name was Antonia (but goes by Toni. Maybe 25 and about 130. Great ass but no tits, which is ok with me. Great head, and lots of playing. Regular street rate but gave a little tip for great attitude. No phone. Couldn't find her on the blotter. Anyone know her?

  8. #7209

    Blu

    Anyone got any pics of Blu?

  9. #7208
    Quote Originally Posted by Smenkhare  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up last week on dixie and 2nd by that liquor store wanted 40 for head relief and I countered with 20. Didn't give an attitude like most guys said on here but that's probably because she looked so tired only issue she did not catch. Tried getting her number but said her phone was dead and doesn't know the number off hand yeah right. Too bad she does have one hell of a body though.
    Around what times are you guys viewing this special event?

  10. #7207
    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    Lake Worth recon yesterday Saturday afternoon scooped up Olivia / MIA. She is super cute with a great body but she is Cray Cray. She was smelling a little ripe so I was like let's go get a room get a shower and she just kept on yammering on about getting a beer From Havana. LOL thought to myself this is going nowhere so I gave her a $20 bill and cut her loose. After that I scooped up Blu cute and skinny got a room if you like hairy Bush, she is your girl super sweet and really cool.

    Definitely be on the lookout for her.
    Picked her up last week on dixie and 2nd by that liquor store wanted 40 for head relief and I countered with 20. Didn't give an attitude like most guys said on here but that's probably because she looked so tired only issue she did not catch. Tried getting her number but said her phone was dead and doesn't know the number off hand yeah right. Too bad she does have one hell of a body though.

  11. #7206

    Daisy Sighting

    I seen Daisy yesterday, she looks great! Wearing glasses and cute little shorts!

  12. #7205

    Olivia

    What I have decided to do is find her and get a room overnight with her, I will keep yall informed maybe invite another dude over.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohneBravo  [View Original Post]
    This one is really cray cray as someone else said, she was locked up recently, within the last week, if you want to see her real name.

    I don't think 40 coins is too far out of line but each time I've seen her she is totally unreasonable.

  13. #7204

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    Been with her before great fun last time no good I will try again because she is super cute.
    This one is really cray cray as someone else said, she was locked up recently, within the last week, if you want to see her real name.

    I don't think 40 coins is too far out of line but each time I've seen her she is totally unreasonable.

  14. #7203

    Olivia

    Been with her before great fun last time no good I will try again because she is super cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    WSW or LSW Alivia M, yeah I seen her too and tried to get her, but she's always wanting 40 coins, and she always has a nasty attitude which automatically tells me service is going to be bad, so I pass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mia olivia.jpg‎  

  15. #7202

    Alivia M

    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    Lake Worth recon yesterday Saturday afternoon scooped up Olivia / MIA. She is super cute with a great body but she is Cray Cray. She was smelling a little ripe so I was like let's go get a room get a shower and she just kept on yammering on about getting a beer From Havana. LOL thought to myself this is going nowhere so I gave her a $20 bill and cut her loose. After that I scooped up Blu cute and skinny got a room if you like hairy Bush, she is your girl super sweet and really cool.

    Definitely be on the lookout for her.
    WSW or LSW Alivia M, yeah I seen her too and tried to get her, but she's always wanting 40 coins, and she always has a nasty attitude which automatically tells me service is going to be bad, so I pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape