Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 715 1215 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20838
    This link does not lead to a Vietnamese provider.

    I recently called and was directed to a place in Fairfax. Although the handler confirmed it was Vietnamese Pepper via text, the provided was definitely Chinese. Her name was Vivi.

    Nothing wrong with Chinese. She was nice and had a good time. I didn't partake in any special activities. Just CBJ and CFS for the standard price.

    Same thing happened before back in April or May. There was a Viet Amy advertised. I showed up and she was again a Chinese provider.

    No problem with Chinese providers. But it would be nice to get at least the nationality advertised at least once. My conclusion is that for escorts / ACS advertising at Vietnamese or Japanese, they are most likely Chinese.

  2. #20837

    Maryanne outcall

    Quote Originally Posted by AssLuVA  [View Original Post]
    Anyways, anyone mind pointing me in the right direction for a good time around the Manassass area? Indy or agency could work fine. Thanks in advance.
    Excellent oral skills, but is only outcall.

    Very friendly, fully conversant in English, loves to tease. Works out of Woodbridge but Manassas is in her drive radius. No deposit / pre-pay BS. BBBJ available (if you're clean) but no BBFS, CFS only. She's done stints with Chloe and 5 Star and Blue Gems in the past, has been "servicing" NoVA for quite a while. She's really sweet, but her (accurate in ad) age isn't everyone's cup of tea. Has been on an extended medical leave but getting back in the swing. Tell her Lou sent ya.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...s/215877223121

    Lou.

  3. #20836
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonWrangler84  [View Original Post]
    If you like latinas and want to be budget friendly check this spot out.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...inia/174770210

    Theres others. I'm sure the other guys will give you their take on which ****** they fuck.
    Good lord those dumptrucks are insane. What is considered budget friendly nowadays? I miss the days of actual reasonable rates.

  4. #20835
    Quote Originally Posted by AssLuVA  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents. I haven't really been back in NOVA since 2019 so excited to be back for a day and get my needs addressed. We don't have the same talent down in RVA / FXBG. Anyways, anyone mind pointing me in the right direction for a good time around the Manassass area? Indy or agency could work fine. Thanks in advance.
    If you like latinas and want to be budget friendly check this spot out.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...inia/174770210

    Theres others. I'm sure the other guys will give you their take on which ****** they fuck.

  5. #20834

    Manassas Needs

    Hey gents. I haven't really been back in NOVA since 2019 so excited to be back for a day and get my needs addressed. We don't have the same talent down in RVA / FXBG. Anyways, anyone mind pointing me in the right direction for a good time around the Manassass area? Indy or agency could work fine. Thanks in advance.

  6. #20833
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    This provider has been posting in the area for a while now and footjobs are her specialty. I have not partaken. The LC post has a couple of videos of her craft.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...i/052367699572

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...inia/174201584
    Thanks P. Appreciate the intel.

  7. #20832
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    She is beautiful ND WILL DO A FOOTJOB.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/174448309
    Thanks Boomer!

  8. #20831
    Quote Originally Posted by FourthDown  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man, but yea that is a bit much for me as well. I'm trying to find more independent providers like her since those have usually been my favorite dreams. I used to know a spinner girl in Charleston who would charge 200 for an hour BB everything, it was such good times.
    Yeah, I saw her once a few months ago, but that was on a splurge / treating myself once in a blue moon deal. Otherwise, yeah way too much.

    Unfortunately I do not know of any hot spinners within your range, let alone any who BBJ.

    I did see the other day that Deena was active on Tryst. Never got the BBJ from her, and was worried that if I did. But when I saw her a year or so ago she told me that that was on the table for a little extra. She at her base was around your range, but she was acting off when we met. So I personally don't think I'd repeat, but I did enjoy what she was doing once we got down to things. And I know others here seem to like her, but I doubt I'd repeat now that she may be back on the scene.

  9. #20830

    Bimbo type Latina

    Anyone seen a Latian girl type of cute & horny in NOVA area?

  10. #20829
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboybear  [View Original Post]
    Yes, however she costs a lot of roses (7. 5 roses) but is totally BB everything and is a hot spinner. Lottie Monroe. She is in Arlington. She is totally worth it if you can spare that many roses. I would all the time if I could spare that many roses all the time, but alas.

    If you can, the time with her is truly GFE / PSE and truly worth it.
    Thanks man, but yea that is a bit much for me as well. I'm trying to find more independent providers like her since those have usually been my favorite dreams. I used to know a spinner girl in Charleston who would charge 200 for an hour BB everything, it was such good times.

  11. #20828
    Quote Originally Posted by FourthDown  [View Original Post]
    Yall have any recommendations for spinner / petite providers who offer BBBJ? Anywhere in NOVA is cool. TIA.
    Yes, however she costs a lot of roses (7. 5 roses) but is totally BB everything and is a hot spinner. Lottie Monroe. She is in Arlington. She is totally worth it if you can spare that many roses. I would all the time if I could spare that many roses all the time, but alas.

    If you can, the time with her is truly GFE / PSE and truly worth it.

  12. #20827

    Spinner girls BBBJ

    Yall have any recommendations for spinner / petite providers who offer BBBJ? Anywhere in NOVA is cool. TIA.

  13. #20826

    Looks amazing, TGTBT?

    Looks TGTBT, anyone out there know?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...2/501735459396

  14. #20825
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeName3  [View Original Post]
    I understand your concern, but I'm not fucking everything BB and certainly not any crack head SW's.

    Seasoned providers like Tina are the most interested in THEIR health. I know she clears over a quarter million a year doing what she does and she is providing for her family. She gets tested regularly and, like most others, doesn't offer BB the first time around nor to everyone. She has the most to loose here but I try to stay careful too. We all take chances; some drink and drive, speed, take recreational drugs, ride motorcycles, gamble, etc. I feel pretty good with my decisions and they have kept me out of trouble so far.
    Unfortunately was burned once after seeing tina before so can't say the same. But we do roll the dice.

  15. #20824
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien988  [View Original Post]
    500 hr and no GFE. No wonder she isn't busy. Market rates for non GFE CBJ are below 300 hr.
    From her ad:

    I do not discriminate on age, appearance.

    No AA.

    LOL. Don't do us AA brothers any favors at those prices for those services. LOL.

    At 500 an hour BBBJ should be standard unless the client objects.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape