Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 716 1216 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 24051
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20826

    Looks amazing, TGTBT?

    Looks TGTBT, anyone out there know?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...2/501735459396

  2. #20825
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeName3  [View Original Post]
    I understand your concern, but I'm not fucking everything BB and certainly not any crack head SW's.

    Seasoned providers like Tina are the most interested in THEIR health. I know she clears over a quarter million a year doing what she does and she is providing for her family. She gets tested regularly and, like most others, doesn't offer BB the first time around nor to everyone. She has the most to loose here but I try to stay careful too. We all take chances; some drink and drive, speed, take recreational drugs, ride motorcycles, gamble, etc. I feel pretty good with my decisions and they have kept me out of trouble so far.
    Unfortunately was burned once after seeing tina before so can't say the same. But we do roll the dice.

  3. #20824
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien988  [View Original Post]
    500 hr and no GFE. No wonder she isn't busy. Market rates for non GFE CBJ are below 300 hr.
    From her ad:

    I do not discriminate on age, appearance.

    No AA.

    LOL. Don't do us AA brothers any favors at those prices for those services. LOL.

    At 500 an hour BBBJ should be standard unless the client objects.

  4. #20823
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...6/099596705202

    Has anyone seen her? Her number brings up 0 results, and I have seen her ads off and on for a year or so. She looks really hot in her pics, and says GFE. But. I have TOFTT a few too many times.

    Thanks.

  5. #20822
    Quote Originally Posted by Proflou2019  [View Original Post]
    No kidding. Scroll down the listing and "her" no list is pretty much every activity.

    Lou.
    Exactly. She is 100% my type, and I have been tempted, but not at those roses. I reached out a while ago and just asked if she provides any GFE, and she said "we can discuss in person. " Which probably means no, but I am so hot and you're here, you will stay.

    I wish she offered more. If she did I am sure there would be a line out the door, even at those roses.

  6. #20821

    No list

    Quote Originally Posted by Alien988  [View Original Post]
    500 hr and no GFE. No wonder she isn't busy.
    No kidding. Scroll down the listing and "her" no list is pretty much every activity.

    Lou.

  7. #20820
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongued8  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...ngton/MsKali66

    She's good. Visiting from TX. She's actually looking for people as its been slow so far. Chill. No drama. Great body. Not GFE, but she gives intense eye contact. Everything covered and prices seem to be pretty standard these days. Qv 200, hh 350 hr 500.
    500 hr and no GFE. No wonder she isn't busy. Market rates for non GFE CBJ are below 300 hr.

  8. #20819
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFintyna  [View Original Post]
    I am also looking for outcall in Arlingtonhope there good news.
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...ngton/MsKali66

    She's good. Visiting from TX. She's actually looking for people as its been slow so far. Chill. No drama. Great body. Not GFE, but she gives intense eye contact. Everything covered and prices seem to be pretty standard these days. Qv 200, hh 350 hr 500.

  9. #20818
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzBabi6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reliables for outcall in Arlington?
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...ngton/MsKali66

    She's good. Visiting from TX. She's actually looking for people as its been slow so far. Chill. No drama. Great body. Not GFE, but she gives intense eye contact. Everything covered and prices seem to be pretty standard these days. Qv 200, hh 350 hr 500.

  10. #20817

    Outcall arington

    Quote Originally Posted by JazzBabi6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any reliables for outcall in Arlington?
    I am also looking for outcall in Arlingtonhope there good news.

  11. #20816

    Arlington Outcall

    Anyone have any reliables for outcall in Arlington?

  12. #20815

    Kiko foot job

    Quote Originally Posted by Quriusmrk  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I'll put this out to the collective guru hoard. I've read about foot jobs and though I'm skeptical it would work for me I wanted to give it a try with an experienced provider that one of you knows that she knows what she is doing. So, my ask is does anyone have any experience in this area and can you steer me in the right direction. My humble appreciation for any and all info. DM if you'd prefer.

    Thanks,

    Q.
    She is beautiful ND WILL DO A FOOTJOB.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/174448309

  13. #20814

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtersStotch  [View Original Post]
    Well it ain't either of these ads, they both lead to the same room with 2 late 40's - 50's fat Chinese women!

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23271052.html

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23269256.html
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/cen.../23272800.html

  14. #20813
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy38  [View Original Post]
    She's on vacation.

    Hongkong between 8/20-9/12.

    Mail responsive.

    Google her name, P411 for her email.

    Response within 10 minutes this pm.

    Good luck folks!
    Thanks for the updates.

    I was able to meet up with Joyce for an upgraded hhr visit.

    Rates have also been updated.

    Same experience LOL.

    IYKYK.

  15. #20812

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by HighTemp  [View Original Post]
    Text / called the number on their website and no response. Their Ad on bedpage start with 909 number also is gone. Wondering if they are busted or not. If so, I'm not surprised. Their call box never worked, can see other mongers jamming the tiny visitor parking lot trying to get in. Even LE didn't visit them, a nosy neighbor complaint probably can bring this place down.
    Damn shame. Not surprised either for the reasons you mentioned but it was affordable and Apple was a fun time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape