Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 33450
-
08-16-24 09:02 #30150Senior Member

Posts: 624Why can't we just have "normal"?
I don't want someone so thin they look unhealthy (like an obvious drug addict.) Nor do I expect that every escort is going to be a bantam-weight, 90-lb gymnast.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
But why can't we just have HWP, moderately fit women? Or even women with "normal", average builds?
This escort, discussed below, is not "curvy". She's clinically obese:
https://tryst.link/escort/anneryder69
At least half of the women on Tryst at present, regardless of age, ethnicity, etc. , are also clinically obese.
The percentage of obese women on Tryst is now higher than the percentage in the general population. It's yet another sign of the drought we're in.
-
08-16-24 08:30 #30149Senior Member

Posts: 538She looks like Lindsey Lohan ATE Lindsey Lohan 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]
I haven't fit into my tutu in a few years so I'm not one to judge, and some dudes like a little cushin' for the pushin' (not a spinner fan myself), but her Tryst says $$ which pound-for-pound might be a bargin. I wonder what her STG and LC rates are?
-
08-15-24 22:31 #30148Senior Member

Posts: 334Goldie
That first one is her. She is really good, and I did not pay a fraction of those rates.
That second one is not her. Compare them, they don't even look the same. Wrong girl.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 19:16 #30147Senior Member

Posts: 2645She's not a UTR. She's a pro who's on Tryst and Eros, off and on for a couple of years now.
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/anneryder69
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...3/700962749114
-
08-15-24 16:38 #30146Senior Member

Posts: 827Cincinnati Recommendations
Welcome to the land of hit or miss. Others here may point you to reliable escorts. With you as a *guest* monger, I'm going to recommend that you visit an AMP. That eliminates the concern over Sharonville LE scrutiny and also ensures that you'll get solid service. I'm assuming you're interest is in FS. If that is the case, I recommend you contact Sakura in the Colerain area, about 15 minutes from you. You'll do very well with either MMS Mimi (a Cincinnati legend) or either of the two young Chinese beauties presently working at the spa (Vicki and Julie). Damages run 40/60 for half / full hour and a suggested tip of 140 and up should get you amazing GFE services.
Head over to the Massage Parlor section to find reviews. Should be able to find the phone # but if not PM me.
Originally Posted by ShawBerry31
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 14:18 #30145Senior Member

Posts: 334UTR Goldie
I've got another UTR for you -- Goldie. She is / was on wyp. Awesome. Looks like Lindsey Lohan 10 years ago. BBBJ in the car on the 1st date, the meet & greet. She's very manipulative trying to get more money. I just ignored her five fake crises and banged the shit out of her. No incall. She's very responsive. PM me for digits. I don't have link to her WYP, I'm taking a break from WYP.
-
08-14-24 15:49 #30144Senior Member

Posts: 115In town for work, looking for info on someone to see.
Hey there Cincy mongers! I'm here for work and looking for info on who to possibly see. I'm staying in Sharonville and got a little worried from reading these posts that I may be in a bad are a for this. Any info on some safe ladies that do outcall would be appreciated. Prefer girls off tryst or escortalligator. Thanks in advance! Stay safe.
-
08-14-24 09:38 #30143Alt for Rufus Firefly

Posts: 53My sweet UTR for seniors only
Ok you all. About 2 to 4 weeks ago I posted a report of a UTR I know. She came back from her vacation and wants to see some men. She is a sweet spinner.
She can do outcall and if she does incall you might have to be patient with her as she might have to make accommodations.
I am posting for the same lady again. If I gave you the number before just go ahead and contact her. No need to contact me again.
As always treat her with respect because she is a sweet lady.
-
08-13-24 07:13 #30142Senior Member

Posts: 129To be fair
The OP has also posted this exact same review twice now, and neither times with a functioning link. So he's either an AI bot, or not cognitively qualified enough to tell the difference in petite and ssbbw.
.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 06:30 #30141Senior Member

Posts: 139Any recommendations
I'll be in town Sunday and would like some company. Are there any good providers you guys recommend that actually like what their doing? I realize everyone's idea of good is not always the same but I would like a provider that gets into her work, one that will fu at K back. Not looking to break the bank but may consider if need be. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated, also if you get to Columbus I may be able to return the favor. TIA!
-
08-11-24 14:13 #30140Senior Member

Posts: 107Ashley Storm / Firefantasy
For those that remember her. - she's back in Cincinnati for a few days (she's now lives in Columbus). Definitely recommend. Much prettier in person than even her nice pics. Pretty face. Great tight ass. Rates are reasonable. Menu and engagement is much above average. Communications is good as well. Definitely worth a visit.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/174344351
-
08-10-24 17:14 #30139Senior Member

Posts: 154Cincygirl / Cass
Has anyone else experienced a date with Cass?
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 08:54 #30138Senior Member

Posts: 2248Petite
He said petite. This is 12 sizes over petite
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 08:22 #30137Regular Member

Posts: 3Sydney Moore
A few users have stated they were going to see SKM. We never heard back. Anyone see her recently?
-
08-10-24 07:52 #30136Senior Member

Posts: 78With that being said
Y'all pay for that? Sounds to me like you will need a trip to the doctor for a much needed Penicillin and Tetanus shot after that. Then have your head examined and just for good measure get a Rabies vacination just in case. Peace and Love.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Spnk Da Monkey; 08-10-24 at 07:53. Reason: spelling









Reply With Quote





