Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 343 743 1243 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 24536
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20906

    Sasshaa parkville listing

    Sorry I can't post a link, was scrolling through LC and had seen a listing for a girl of Spanish descent, looks slightly puertorican. Looking through her pics and saw mostly pictures of Carmen the girl looks good, the pics are throwing me off I tried to text but no response, a few times, wondering if it's light. Looks older than listed age bet looks good. Any insight, anyone?

  2. #20905

    Jane or aka Charlie teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    She's a pretty girl. Kinda quiet and so so BBJ and lackluster CFS. She used to have GPS the last time I contacted her a few months ago. When I saw her, I guess I caught her at a desperate time and she went for a $. 4 HH. If she's still asking for $$ for a HH she's definitely not worth the donation. For $. 5 HH you may be satisfied.

    Shooter Out!!
    Does she have her teeth? I wonder when I see many pics without a smile.

  3. #20904

    Fake threats are funny

    Quote Originally Posted by DontGiveUp  [View Original Post]
    I posted this before about a similar incident. But I wanted to give a new update to a new incident. I Text a Spanish provider, I was delayed a few times at work so I could not see her. I advised my issue. But I still get this threatening messsge from a ding dong wanting me to pay or else. It is at the same red roof inn parkway Hanover. So be aware. Second time this ding dong has messaged me threatening me. Different numbers of cause. I make that part of my routine. I will post his text below.

    https://callescort.org/443-720-1663
    I would get these to for Latin numbers. Makes me realize they were fake, going to set me up to be robbed, but definitely not the girl you would have met.

  4. #20903

    Treasure

    Treasure was one of my original atf's many, many years ago. She used to double with chastity back then. I was glad to see that she was back in the game. She was a doll then but the life, having kids, etc has started taking a toll on her.

    That being said her head game is still top notch and can goat it all the way down to the root. The CFS is still above average. I saw her just before I went on vacation last week but just didn't get a chance to post. Stays in typical low budget motels and is sometimes hard to get to respond. I hit her up for a qv for $. 2 and got started with a BBBJ that was top notch. She was literally fucking her own throat and when she was all the way down nose to stomach she would shake her head back and forth with my cock down her throat. Had to stop her so I wouldn't bust in her mouth. Hit it in multiple positions till I was ready to fill the bag. Her best asset now is that ridiculous bbj. Pics are accurate. Enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/174390384

    Any one sample this. Has she been. Reported on.

  5. #20902

    Newbie here

    Just got back here and still a newbie. Anybody know a Latina provider or Asian provider that has their own brothers or soemthing? Pleas DM.

  6. #20901

    Thanks for the report.

    Quote Originally Posted by Okorov05  [View Original Post]
    FYI Bring a rain coat.

    Check out post the DELAWARE / DE-OTHER http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6994127#post6994127.

    POST #4176.
    Wow wow wow.

  7. #20900

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by JayMarble  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's happening with Molly? Hasn't posted in a few weeks.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7000266

  8. #20899

    Karla Timonium

    Yay or nay.

    Yay for the white girl in timonium. She will be back.

  9. #20898

    Lady in the streets but your freak in the sheets 25 years old

    FYI Bring a rain coat.

    Check out post the DELAWARE / DE-OTHER http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6994127#post6994127.

    POST #4176.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lady.jpg‎  

  10. #20897

    Missing Molly

    Anyone know what's happening with Molly? Hasn't posted in a few weeks.

  11. #20896
    Quote Originally Posted by SLJim  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple years ago when she used to be in Dundalk, gets into it and gives good head. Nice girl back then.
    Good stuff. Definitely on my list. Looks like a good time. Why'd you stop seeing her? Any red flags?

  12. #20895

    Latina Carol

    Yes she is real, I saw and touched those tattoos. She looks just as the pictures show and her ass is the perfect shape. Now the bad, it is a typical Latina joint, so she's rotating out by Monday. BJ is an upcharge, butt I wasn't there for that. 15 min for 120, Laruel area, but safe.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...163/7542952860
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1723756487554.jpg‎   e8e6b2c83941659b8623d685e3d5f706_f.jpg‎   5911ceb6e5e5ef38195953bfb014cb05_f.jpg‎  

  13. #20894
    Quote Originally Posted by SLJim  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple years ago when she used to be in Dundalk, gets into it and gives good head. Nice girl back then.
    Had a dream with this one when she popped on the scene in Dundalk. She's a gamer chick, frumpy with large mammary glands. Not much personality with an uninspiring performance. Was tight from my recollection, made the jimmy hat split causing the flood gates to unleash within.

  14. #20893
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Looks like my Baltimore days are coming to an end. I appreciate the mongers in Baltimore for sharing very solid information. Tried to do my part by passing on information and photos. Good luck gentlemen in your future travels.

    Remember, we choose where we go. Never lose that perspective.

    Stay Safe Gentlemen.
    We'll see you next month SAR. I've mongered in numerous markets but always find the way back to the lovely city. The abundance of throat goats for the lower exchange rate always has them coming back. See you soon.

  15. #20892
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian1974  [View Original Post]
    I have had at least 3 threatening messages related to contacts with latina ladies. I use a burner number so I'm not worried. But it does leave a bad feeling. Makes me less likely to contact latinas. I have to believe this is a widespread issue.
    That sounds about right. I tend to get them more when contacting Latina ads. But can never be sure. They're always fake tho. I've talked to guys on the phone before too. Told them I'm not paying sh! T and if they want to come see me, they could. They never show. It's all scare scam. Harmless.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape