Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 684 1184 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 22139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19394

    Nani

    Met this girl Thursday night. Pretty rough area but the apartment was clean and did not smell of weed or cigarettes. Got a back and shoulder massage, GFE, BBBJ, and bb with cip for 1. 5 $. Pros: price, very warm and friendly personality, very kinky, and overall good at what she does. Cons: talks a lot if you don't like that, Is overweight, and the area she lives in is not the best. Overall I enjoyed myself and would repeat. 7. 7/10.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/esco...etail/45248099

  2. #19393
    Quote Originally Posted by Padaddle  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times over the past couple months at a hotel on west 150th late 40's if I had to guess. Always eager to please and has a good attitude talks dirty is just a fun time not the prettiest lady but not bad either. Let me spank her as hard as I could and never stopped sucking left hand prints all over her ass and she seemed pleased by it. Usually start with qv donation and tell her if we end up needing more I have it she's always fair.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...*/882062258158
    It's not the girl in the pics. A lot older.

  3. #19392

    Chloe In Lorain

    Quote Originally Posted by Roboguy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this is the one I meant. Not all that, but she is real.

  4. #19391
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAdams3141  [View Original Post]
    This is the Chloe in Lorain.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyri...e/295770326398

  5. #19390

    22 Year Old Latina

    I asked if anybody had info and nobody responded so I decided to TOFTT. But when I texted her the responses I got had to be from some bot or maybe some Eastern European trying to use Google Translate. They didn't really answer the questions I had asked (When? Where? How much?) even though they were simple and straightforward. My conclusion is this is a fake ad.

  6. #19389
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    I will post this in the Cleveland forum too but there's a newbie in Solon she is a cutie a little on the chubby side but enjoys covered fun CBJ to Greek.
    You're in the Cleveland forum? JFC.

  7. #19388
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioMonger  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much this. I'm a creature of habit and continue to see her when she's in the area, mainly because she knows my number and responds promptly enough. Pretty dull disposition but gets the job done. The newer pics are pretty true to form. This girl is thin thin, and that coming from a guy that likes that smaller. And I couldn't imagine spending more than a half hr with her.
    I saw her previous partner in crime a couple months ago and I was worried Mia Vera was going to be as thin as her previous pictures had showed, but she gained weight and looked healthy. It was a good time but haven't been back. She is still on something and I'm not really into that.

  8. #19387
    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    I will post this in the Cleveland forum too but there's a newbie in Solon she is a cutie a little on the chubby side but enjoys covered fun CBJ to Greek.
    More info would be helpful friendo? A link, some pics, anything?

    Thanks.

  9. #19386
    Quote Originally Posted by RWhite  [View Original Post]
    I will post this in the Cleveland forum too but there's a newbie in Solon she is a cutie a little on the chubby side but enjoys covered fun CBJ to Greek.
    Can you share a link to her ad or her contact info (in a DM)?

  10. #19385

    Solon

    I will post this in the Cleveland forum too but there's a newbie in Solon she is a cutie a little on the chubby side but enjoys covered fun CBJ to Greek.

  11. #19384
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodvfr  [View Original Post]
    The fact that she has rebranded herself several times should tell you what you need to know.

    Readers Digest version she is real, is attractive but VERY thin (at she was when I saw her more than a year ago, more recent reports are she's now sickly thin) nice girl but a dead fish in bed.
    Pretty much this. I'm a creature of habit and continue to see her when she's in the area, mainly because she knows my number and responds promptly enough. Pretty dull disposition but gets the job done. The newer pics are pretty true to form. This girl is thin thin, and that coming from a guy that likes that smaller. And I couldn't imagine spending more than a half hr with her.

  12. #19383
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAdams3141  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her today she told BBBJ and BBFS are not available. So yes, a limited menu, but each their own.

  13. #19382
    Quote Originally Posted by NotMe9900  [View Original Post]
    Any background on Claire in Beachwood?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/594548486856
    The fact that she has rebranded herself several times should tell you what you need to know.

    Readers Digest version she is real, is attractive but VERY thin (at she was when I saw her more than a year ago, more recent reports are she's now sickly thin) nice girl but a dead fish in bed.

  14. #19381
    Quote Originally Posted by KenAdams3141  [View Original Post]
    That's not her. I think this is the one he is talking about. She doesn't post ads that much.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleveland/female-escorts/caucasian_w/chloe-baby--pretty-blonde-swee/295770326398

  15. #19380

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDolittle  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch that Chloe is a provider in Lorain. Mid to late 20's, big boobs, nice personality, limited menu, kind of languid. Look for her ads on STG. She usually removes her ads after she's had her fill, so I don't have one to post. PM me if you want to know more. Good luck!
    I think I found her ad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/elyri...s/568920992796

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape