Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 37339
-
08-16-24 14:47 #32434Senior Member

Posts: 160Wow Ellie, indeed
No idea she got up to THAT much fun. The line I draw for myself is short of those activities. But, I bet that was fun with her indeed.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 14:28 #32433Senior Member

Posts: 386Fake pics
This is not who will be waiting on you should you follow up with this provider. The pics are from a porn shoot and the woman in the pics is Bethany Benz, porn star. --RJ.
Originally Posted by Sivashakthiu
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 13:59 #32432Regular Member

Posts: 19111 studio location
Where is 111 studio located? I looked on Google but Romany different places come up.
-
08-16-24 13:16 #32431Senior Member

Posts: 537Ellie
Had a couple of visits with her when I traveled to Detroit during Covid. Great memories for sure. Somehow I never found my way back there. Pandemic times were weird for sure.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 12:11 #32430Senior Member

Posts: 462Wow, Ellie
She became my favorite because of how well she treated me. I saw her weekly and sometimes twice a week. Bbcimws, bbcip, a great massage without gps. She would only take standard he tip. I never tipped more than. 8 and sometimes she wouldn't accept a tip at all. What a blast from the past.
Originally Posted by Ezcumezgo80
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 12:10 #32429Regular Member

Posts: 12Any information on her?
Any information on her?
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3042947
-
08-16-24 07:44 #32428Senior Member

Posts: 68Ellie
I agree, she was the best in regards to looks, fun and a massage in the area at an AMP. I haven't heard of a girl at an AMP being anywhere near as cute with a great personality.
Originally Posted by BattMann
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-24 07:33 #32427Senior Member

Posts: 85111 Michelle
I was here a week ago and had a great experience. I returned to have another. This time, I had a beautiful young-looking girl named Michelle. She was all you could hope for. Spinner body. Great attitude and personality. Nice massage and super skills after the flip. Michelle is definitely worth seeing.
-
08-16-24 05:39 #32426Senior Member

Posts: 161What about empire?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 16:22 #32425Senior Member

Posts: 926Copy pic. Paste in google. Enter.
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 14:53 #32424Senior Member

Posts: 94Amanda / Christina
She's a bit pricey for what you get. Curiosity got me and saw her once back in the spring. She's young and has a great body. Massage was ok. I'll say the HE was really good. I didn't ask about any other extras. Only weird thing is she's a bit of a germaphobe. I'd go back, but not at her rates.
Originally Posted by Lookingfor69
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 14:01 #32423Senior Member

Posts: 32Jordyn. Craigslist
I've searched threads for her, but haven't found anything on her, which is odd because she's run ads on CL off and on for a while.
Has anyone taken the plunge?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...775410318.html
-
08-15-24 13:38 #32422Senior Member

Posts: 228Beauty in WB
Has anyone seen this JLo look alike in West Bloomfield? Would love the lowdown.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/b...773709607.html
-
08-15-24 13:07 #32421Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Amanda aka Christina
Very pricey considering NO touching below the waist while she is nude. Petting on panties OK. Nipple sucking ok. She likes that.
Originally Posted by Lookingfor69
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-24 12:54 #32420Senior Member

Posts: 160Yes, regrettably true. Real shame what happened there. She didn't deserve it, but also could have taken some basic steps to make the bust less likely.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
She should set up a shop like that in Ann Arbor or somewhere that wouldn't be as likely to bother her. If every operation was like hers, many of us would be much happier (unless you're looking for BJ / FS that is, she or others at her shop didn't offer those options to my knowledge).









Reply With Quote





