Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 218 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 318 718 1218 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22456

    Lexi Lou

    I TOFTT with LexI Lou. She's in Springfield. Sent me her address, I was most of the way there, and she told me She Required me to cash app the money before she let me in the back door. LOL I'll let you make your own assessment. She did say if she had a room It would be different LOL. I went to the address and there was no house with that Address. Again, I'll let you make your own assessment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruiseart  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/215337859466

    I believe this is the same? And I am hoping for the same as the OP?

  2. #22455

    Cait

    Quote Originally Posted by VyGotsky  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Haazee twice now, and each time was an excellent experience!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/876814164911

    Comms have been great setting up both visits. Haazee lives in a house near downtown Dayton in a nice area with plenty of parking. She's thin, perfect B cups, a great conversationalist, and really gives a GFE experience. No rushing, whining, odd rules, just a good, friendly, and sexy time. BBBJCIM, CFS, all super yum! I give Haazee my strong recommendation for her attractiveness, location, comms, and services that she provides.

    Be Safe and Be Kind,

    -VG.
    Yeah I just like to say this is Cait. I reported on her I seen her like close too two years ago something. I said at that time I probably would not repeat. I remember she smoked lived with people in the apartment house on the dead in street. She was ok looking. Service was just ok nothing great. I been seeing her ad for months. If she improved I might like to see her. But also mongers saying she charging way more don't like that. I just remember good and bad reviews. Easy to look up Cait on here. Anyway you all have a good one. Be safe out there.

  3. #22454
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Cait

    This is Cait. She's been around for at least a year and has several reviews. I saw her once. I had a decent time but have not repeated due to her increase in donation.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Blue always loves to spread some ***** legs and drop a load. I am a little confused though!

    If you click on the link to her add, scroll down, she has an only fans page. Blue is definitely not a fan of only fans. It gives the ladies GPS.

    Click on the only fans link. She appears to be a Dancer. Well now; never been with a striper "pole dancer" that didn't have GPS (thinking she worth way more than she is worth). Too many guys shoveling out cash on these girls. Just my opinion.

    Lots of dollars on the counter from apparently stripping. Now the photos just do not appear to match to me. I could be wrong.

    120 quick and like 150 half. ? A stripper that's a GFE experience. Only one review? Photos do not appear to match to me. Again, someone tell me I'm wrong; Blue will gladly go over and spread those legs.

    Question is. Which girl in the photo will show. Blue is old and has glasses changed prescription little less than a year ago.

    I just do not think the photos add up.

    🔵 Spread some ***** legs, drop a load, do not look back. Do not hitch ya wagon to one prostitute. They don't like us, only use us for cash and fame.

  4. #22453

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/937-410-3540

    You got to check her out though she can do all kinds of crazy tricks.
    Are you part of the scam as well? Curious as to why you would recommend a scam if you're not part of it as well.

  5. #22452

    Haazee

    Blue always loves to spread some ***** legs and drop a load. I am a little confused though!

    If you click on the link to her add, scroll down, she has an only fans page. Blue is definitely not a fan of only fans. It gives the ladies GPS.

    Click on the only fans link. She appears to be a Dancer. Well now; never been with a striper "pole dancer" that didn't have GPS (thinking she worth way more than she is worth). Too many guys shoveling out cash on these girls. Just my opinion.

    Lots of dollars on the counter from apparently stripping. Now the photos just do not appear to match to me. I could be wrong.

    120 quick and like 150 half. ? A stripper that's a GFE experience. Only one review? Photos do not appear to match to me. Again, someone tell me I'm wrong; Blue will gladly go over and spread those legs.

    Question is. Which girl in the photo will show. Blue is old and has glasses changed prescription little less than a year ago.

    I just do not think the photos add up.

    🔵 Spread some ***** legs, drop a load, do not look back. Do not hitch ya wagon to one prostitute. They don't like us, only use us for cash and fame.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtd0901  [View Original Post]
    Looks cute! Thanks for sharing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240814_123000_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240814_122938_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #22451
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    3rd

    I'd suggest a swingers club and not an escort. There are two reputable ones nearby.

    Quote Originally Posted by KassyP  [View Original Post]
    My girlfriend and I (both early 30's) are looking for a third lady for a 3 sm. Any recommendations around Dayton or close by city?

  7. #22450
    Quote Originally Posted by VyGotsky  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Haazee twice now, and each time was an excellent experience!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/876814164911

    Comms have been great setting up both visits. Haazee lives in a house near downtown Dayton in a nice area with plenty of parking. She's thin, perfect B cups, a great conversationalist, and really gives a GFE experience. No rushing, whining, odd rules, just a good, friendly, and sexy time. BBBJCIM, CFS, all super yum! I give Haazee my strong recommendation for her attractiveness, location, comms, and services that she provides.

    Be Safe and Be Kind,

    -VG.
    Looks cute! Thanks for sharing.

  8. #22449

    Haazee - Great and Refreshing GFE Experience

    I have seen Haazee twice now, and each time was an excellent experience!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/876814164911

    Comms have been great setting up both visits. Haazee lives in a house near downtown Dayton in a nice area with plenty of parking. She's thin, perfect B cups, a great conversationalist, and really gives a GFE experience. No rushing, whining, odd rules, just a good, friendly, and sexy time. BBBJCIM, CFS, all super yum! I give Haazee my strong recommendation for her attractiveness, location, comms, and services that she provides.

    Be Safe and Be Kind,

    -VG.

  9. #22448

    This one?

    Any experience or comments on this one?

    Scam?

    Setup?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/852254042399

  10. #22447

    3 sm Partner

    My girlfriend and I (both early 30's) are looking for a third lady for a 3 sm. Any recommendations around Dayton or close by city?

  11. #22446

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiKulo  [View Original Post]
    Is she at a mobile home park? Tried meeting with her but address sent me to a mobile home park. Just wanted to clarify.
    Yeah it is. It threw me at first also but is the right spot.

  12. #22445
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbieCrow  [View Original Post]
    She is in Old North Dayton close to Huber.
    Is she at a mobile home park? Tried meeting with her but address sent me to a mobile home park. Just wanted to clarify.

  13. #22444

    Nicki

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    Had a great incall visit with Nicki on Friday. Great GFE. Says she is 48. Good looking. Great looking Bolt ons. Nice shaved Pussy. Tight and wet. Great BBBJ. Not a clock watcher. Located in Drexel area. Will definitely be repeating!



    Can share number with Seniors.

    BM 59.
    I'd like to have her number as well. I sent a PM but your box is full.

  14. #22443

    Keep trying

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    Didn't get anywhere with her. Asked what times days are good as I am very flexible with my own time and she didn't respond aside from "okay". She bad with comms in general? Did I just catch her at a bad time?
    Yeah sometimes she is over the top and other times slow and non responsive. Keep trying if you want that action. She won't turn it down.

  15. #22442

    Xenia

    Are there any options in Xenia Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape