Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Happiness ii

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 177 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 2645
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1925

    Penny is on vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Wonder what happened to Penny?
    I called. Mama said she is on vacation for a week.

  2. #1924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI. Called for the lineup. Yuna. Suji. Yoko. Ruby. Amy. Snow. Victoria. Lot of talent.
    Wonder what happened to Penny?

  3. #1923

    Add on

    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    Just FYI. Called for the lineup. Yuna. Suji. Yoko. Ruby. Amy. Snow. Victoria. Lot of talent.
    Add on info. New. Girl Victoria starting tomorrow. Lemon returning next. Month. Wow!

  4. #1922

    Lineup

    Just FYI. Called for the lineup. Yuna. Suji. Yoko. Ruby. Amy. Snow. Victoria. Lot of talent.

  5. #1921
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    Is this a real pic of Nara? I remember her. She does the best bbbjcimws.
    He said a "likeness" of Nara.

  6. #1920
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    Is this a real pic of Nara? I remember her. She does the best bbbjcimws.
    That is not a pic or Nara.

  7. #1919
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha  [View Original Post]
    She reminds me of Nara / Lemon back in the days. The last time I saw Lemon was back in 2017. Anyone knows this type of girl that is currently working? PM is okay. Much Mahalo.
    Is this a real pic of Nara? I remember her. She does the best bbbjcimws.

  8. #1918

    Perfect for you

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeMocha  [View Original Post]
    She reminds me of Nara / Lemon back in the days. The last time I saw Lemon was back in 2017. Anyone knows this type of girl that is currently working? PM is okay. Much Mahalo.
    I think Stephanie might be the one for you.

  9. #1917
    Quote Originally Posted by Reshala  [View Original Post]
    Lemon and ruby on vacation?
    As of yesterday, Ruby is there.

  10. #1916

    Nara-Like

    Quote Originally Posted by SamOwens  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about ruby but lemon is on vacation and should be returning the first week in September.
    She reminds me of Nara / Lemon back in the days. The last time I saw Lemon was back in 2017. Anyone knows this type of girl that is currently working? PM is okay. Much Mahalo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nara-Type.jpg‎  

  11. #1915
    Quote Originally Posted by Reshala  [View Original Post]
    Lemon and ruby on vacation?
    Don't know about ruby but lemon is on vacation and should be returning the first week in September.

  12. #1914

    Snow

    Pretty, tall, a little extra weight around her belly but not too bad. Nice tits, seemed real and around C cups. Nice and perky. Ass pretty flat. Table shower was pretty good, DFK and nice b2 b with a little BBBJ. Like the other fella said, her BBBJ is really nice and smooth. She can take it fairly deep.

    With DATY back in the room, she faked an orgasm really fast. At least it seemed fake because no woman cums that quickly. CFS was okay, not super exciting.

    Sweet lady though. I bet things get better if you see her more but I'll try somebody else next time.

  13. #1913

    Lemon Vacation

    Seems that way. I called today and mama said Lemon returns next month. Suffice to say I was sad I missed out on seeing her before she left!

  14. #1912
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Decided to TOFTT and met Penny today. I'd say mid 40's, chunky with nice titties (not fake). She shaves so that's a plus for me. Table shower was nice, no body to body but conversation was nice. She has a nice laugh. Here only three weeks and this is her first AMP job. She said she likes sex a lot so another plus. BBBJ, BBFS, 69, DATY, dato, fiv, fia. Nice lady actually. I'd see her again. When I was leaving there was another provider at the other screen door. I'm guessing that was Amy. Tall, slim, younger, pretty. Body reminded me of Yuna. Right now it's Yuna, Yoko, Amy, Penny, Snow and Suji.
    Lemon and ruby on vacation?

  15. #1911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1433

    Penny

    Decided to TOFTT and met Penny today. I'd say mid 40's, chunky with nice titties (not fake). She shaves so that's a plus for me. Table shower was nice, no body to body but conversation was nice. She has a nice laugh. Here only three weeks and this is her first AMP job. She said she likes sex a lot so another plus. BBBJ, BBFS, 69, DATY, dato, fiv, fia. Nice lady actually. I'd see her again. When I was leaving there was another provider at the other screen door. I'm guessing that was Amy. Tall, slim, younger, pretty. Body reminded me of Yuna. Right now it's Yuna, Yoko, Amy, Penny, Snow and Suji.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape