Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 4115
-
08-28-24 18:06 #3950Senior Member

Posts: 89Yea i know
95% Chance that it is a trans.
Originally Posted by MikeAlex
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-24 14:15 #3949Senior Member

Posts: 136Black Chick walking North on Military near 45th
Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've been on here.
The other day I was driving on Military Trail north towards 45th, seen a black chick in a black dress walking with a small white purse.
She was walking a little funny and it kinda looked like she was talking to herself.
I've seen her a few times before walking in the same direction.
It was around 12 noon 1 pm Tuesday afternoon when I seen her.
Anyone know who I'm talking about?
-
08-26-24 12:22 #3948Senior Member

Posts: 30Jessie
So that's her real name. I seen her 3 times on my last month in West Palm beach. I saw her walking down Broadway and picked her up. Her legs and body attracted me to her. I offered to take her back to my hotel which wasn't far. BBFS each time I picked her up and came over. I still have her number not sure if she still uses it. This was in 2022. She told me her name was Jessie / Jessica. I have vids and pics I took too when she was with me at the hotel still LOL.
Originally Posted by Smenkhare
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 17:59 #3947Senior Member

Posts: 345Victoria aka spaz
Has anyone heard from Spaz?
-
08-13-24 18:22 #3946Senior Member

Posts: 396Yeah this is why I discreetly share with my close group of mongers. Some dudes on here have wild tastes.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 11:50 #3945Senior Member

Posts: 290In town and was up on broadway cruising the strip. Saw a few opportunities going up and down, but the walkers I saw looked pretty much zombied out beyond recognition. Also saw something that made me almost puke LOL. There was an older, gross-looking WSW walking up to the entrance at the BP. However, a bit before she reached the door, she pulls her pants down while standing hunched over and starts pissing like a waterfall in the middle of the parking lot. One of the most disgusting things I've seen in a while, as there were people around and she didn't care to even try to hide behind something or go around the corner. Even worse, one of you mongers pulled up to the side of the parking lot and watched intently, trying to coax her over and get a date with her. How the hell are you going to do anything with that after she just pissed and obviously didn't wipe or clean up?? Just appalling. I'm losing faith in humanity LOL.
-
08-06-24 10:27 #3944Senior Member

Posts: 585[URL]https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100095376500791[/URL]
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100095376500791
Originally Posted by CarlSpackler
[View Original Post]
This is probably the Moe you saw.
-
08-05-24 20:44 #3943Senior Member

Posts: 345Kelsey
Damm Mr. Tony she is angel!!
Originally Posted by TonyTc
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 17:16 #3942Senior Member

Posts: 493Kelsey H.
Sorry, here's a photo that resembles her.
Originally Posted by Young561
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 17:14 #3941Senior Member

Posts: 493Kelsey H.
Kelsey H. Is a cute girl, with nice thick thighs, dark blonde, 5'5", and 135 lbs. Or so. She hangs around 54th to 47th. She's on the blotter 11/23 and I don't recall any tattoos on her.
Originally Posted by Young561
[View Original Post]
https://www.facebook.com/kelsey.hiscock.3
Her phone wasn't working when I saw her, so no number. If anyone gets her number, please let me know and I'll have a nice referral for you.
TonyTC.
-
08-05-24 01:33 #3940Senior Member

Posts: 166Can you provide a more detailed description of her? Hair color, tats, height, general location?
Originally Posted by TonyTc
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 14:42 #3939Senior Member

Posts: 93Mo on Broadway
Who is Mo on Broadway? I was talking with Becky and asked who was the girl sitting on the curb and she said Mo. She looked like Samantha from a distance and had some nice thick thighs. Becky wouldn't do anything unless she had some crack. That meant I would have to give her money up front and that's how she'll rip you off. No way biache, you've done that to me before.
But I did see Samantha last week and she's a good fuk. I wonder if Mo is actually Samantha. And if someone has a number for Mo, I'll shoot you a nice SWer as a referral.
-
08-02-24 21:33 #3938Senior Member

Posts: 345Spaz
Yo where is Spaz aka Victoria?
-
07-25-24 09:07 #3937Senior Member

Posts: 67Major Sting
More info:
Originally Posted by Popman
[View Original Post]
https://www.cbs12.com/news/local/wes...test-operation
-
07-24-24 13:25 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 447Major sting
Long list of ladies taking a short vacation.









Reply With Quote






