Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 19534
-
08-13-24 17:05 #13489Senior Member

Posts: 341Also Lulu at Shanghai. I think Gina at Good also fits the bill.
Originally Posted by HouseFriedRice
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 16:29 #13488Senior Member

Posts: 211Lili at La Moon Spa.
Originally Posted by PurpleTiger
[View Original Post]
Bella / Fiona at Bliss.
Alyssa (I think she's currently managing), but I was able to see her in July up at Shanghai by asking nicely.
-
08-13-24 15:09 #13487Regular Member

Posts: 13Melody at Goood
I SOOOOoooOOOO agree! I saw Melody early August and she's incredible. I can't get her out of my head either.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 12:33 #13486Senior Member

Posts: 57These girls are not local here. Most live in NY or LA and are only visiting for a month or so.
Originally Posted by PurpleTiger
[View Original Post]
I don't have the budger Aussie has, so I haven't visited nearly as many, but Mia at Good comes to mind as someone close.
-
08-13-24 11:53 #13485Senior Member

Posts: 271Bro go do it. You probably have their number. Call or text them and tell them to clean up their shower. Report back how that goes 😂.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 23:41 #13484Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443Then simply tell them they are dirty.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 23:36 #13483Regular Member

Posts: 8Natural recommendations?
New to the Seattle area and new to this hobby. My first time posting here.
I see a lot of reports of Good, Bliss, and Shanghai. Could anyone tell me which girls here have natural boobs? Preferably in their 20's.
Also, been keeping tabs of this forum for a while, I remember a couple months ago, it was flooded with posts of Alyssa. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I understand that she's at Shanghai? Is she not practising anymore?
-
08-12-24 23:28 #13482Senior Member

Posts: 544Look forward to your report!
Originally Posted by Whammers
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 22:06 #13481Senior Member

Posts: 139Yaya at QQ (Stone Massage).
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 21:15 #13480Senior Member

Posts: 168Sun in West Seattle?
Any reports of Sun Massage on Fauntleroy in West Seattle? The entrance might be too public to actually try, but I'm still wondering what can be had there.
-
08-12-24 20:58 #13479Banned Member

Posts: 2302Tiny short. Huge MM rack. Tiny tiny waist. Big hips and a juicy ass. Only the best kind of curvy. She's wearing kitty ears and has kinky black perm'd hair.
Originally Posted by TheOnly11
[View Original Post]
Face is solid 9 with dimples. She's a head-turner.
Don't miss Russian.
I’d put her late 20s early 30s but she looks 25.
-
08-12-24 20:55 #13478Banned Member

Posts: 2302I don't tell these shoppes how to run their business.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
That is called "Promotion of Prostitution" and is frowned upon in King and Pierce Counties.
-
08-12-24 20:54 #13477Banned Member

Posts: 2302No wrong answer. Blue at Bliss and Melody at Good are amazing but none of the rest are bad.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 20:53 #13476Banned Member

Posts: 2302Mia at Good. Flopping around so nice.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 19:29 #13475Senior Member

Posts: 32Graton in the you-District
Any intel on Graton? I now live in the area, and pass by it quite often. Looks like RMaps has some reviews, but I refuse to pay the subscription.












Reply With Quote





