Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 22139
-
08-13-24 12:29 #19379Senior Member

Posts: 117Chloe In Lorain
I can vouch that Chloe is a provider in Lorain. Mid to late 20's, big boobs, nice personality, limited menu, kind of languid. Look for her ads on STG. She usually removes her ads after she's had her fill, so I don't have one to post. PM me if you want to know more. Good luck!
Originally Posted by KenAdams3141
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 09:42 #19378Senior Member

Posts: 145Elyria / Lorian
Does anyone have any provider recommendations in the Elyria / Lorain area? Thanks in advanced.
-
08-09-24 20:47 #19377Senior Member

Posts: 2375Someone else posted this free months ago.
Originally Posted by NotMe9900
[View Original Post]
Something? Try dozens of reports on her so much that she has her own thread, near the bottom of the Cleveland Forum. Poor girl can't make up her mind on her name, Staci or Zoey? LOL.
-
08-09-24 18:49 #19376Regular Member

Posts: 9Claire
Any background on Claire in Beachwood?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...-/594548486856
-
08-08-24 18:32 #19375Senior Member

Posts: 2375I haven't seen her in a few years and she was in a different location back than. I try to avoid parking in driveways for that very reason. I prefer to park on the street, or even walk a little bit to avoid the possibility of getting blocked in.
Originally Posted by MisterMan119
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 18:28 #19374Senior Member

Posts: 148Elyria
Yeah, I parked in the driveway and was nervous also. I asked her about it and she said not to worry. But I worried anyway, because it is kind of sketchy.
Originally Posted by MisterMan119
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 18:26 #19373Senior Member

Posts: 260It's a pretty common practice on these boards. You're right to be skeptical.
Originally Posted by OldBrausa
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 13:27 #19372Senior Member

Posts: 216I've seen her recently as well, curious where you park when you go to see her, I got blocked in their one driveway last I went which was sketch as fuck and made me nervous for a return.
Originally Posted by DaveTheLoose
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-24 06:14 #19371Senior Member

Posts: 80Amber
Amber is real delivers as promised.
Originally Posted by Cubbie
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 19:19 #19370Senior Member

Posts: 233There are 3 barbies
There are 3 barbies under popular.
Originally Posted by ButterGreedy
[View Original Post]
Barbie world. Blasian barbie and black barbie squirter.
If possible do you have here number or ad link or pm me details.
Thanks so much.
-
08-07-24 18:39 #19369Senior Member

Posts: 148Elyria
Yes, that's the one. Sorry about the expired link. I don't quite remember the donation. Probably somewhere around 150 for a half hour.
Originally Posted by Jimmy5
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 14:46 #19368Senior Member

Posts: 45I just saw her a little bit ago. She was fun! I only went for her QV special. I'll for sure be back. Plus she's only 12 minutes up the street from me too. Her kids were in the othe room sleeping which was a little weird. She's a college student trying to make ends meet. Well worth the 80 got a QV.
Originally Posted by Padaddle
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 09:51 #19367Senior Member

Posts: 1296Elyria Chick:
Is this the girl in Elyria you are talking about? What was the amount of donation required?
Originally Posted by DaveTheLoose
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...4/801090451302
-
08-06-24 19:10 #19366Senior Member

Posts: 148Lorain County?
Does anyone have a reliable provider they can recommend in Lorain County? All I ask is that she not be really old or fat, and that her incall is a private residence. (I try to stay away from motels). I'm beginning to think that such a woman doesn't exist. If you can prove otherwise, I will be very grateful. Feel free to pm me if you prefer. Thanks in advance.
-
08-06-24 19:01 #19365Senior Member

Posts: 148Elyria
Saw this person recently. https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...land-14294464. she posts on skipthegames a lot also. Here are the positives: Good communication once you get a hold of her, easy to set up, accommodating, good skills, makes you feel comfortable, seems reliable, doesn't appear to be a druggie.
On the downside, she's probably about 60 years old. She's stayed trim, but age and gravity have taken their toll. I wish I would have met her 20 years ago because she was probably really good looking. Also, her place is not in the greatest neighborhood and is kind of a dump. I know a few of you guys are into old women, so if that's you, you might like her. But for the vast majority of us who like 'them a little younger, I wouldn't recommend.










Reply With Quote





