Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 498 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 7467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169

    Smart

    An old timer that has dropped out of sight told me about the old key fob trick. Never take your fob. One press and the crew us in your car. He said he got taken by his most trusted provider and then just dropped out of sight.

    I never thought of that. I have left my keys to go to the bathroom or shower.

    Quote Originally Posted by CJD843  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, is the showering for hygiene, or so she can go through the wallets of those who forget to leave it in the car? I would never leave my keys, phone, or anything alone in a room with someone like that.

  2. #6356
    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    I saw her probably about 10 years ago, could even be more I don't really know. I don't remember any bizarre screening but that was quite a while ago. As far as showering, that's not the worst thing a provider can make you do. If you're worried about your wallet, leave it in your pants pocket and take it in the bathroom with you. As far as I remember she was great, total GFE and pleasant. Once again, this was a long time ago.
    Wallet definitely stays in the car on visits. I've heard good reviews as well. I'm just Leary about sending a selfie for verification. I do understand they are trying to be safe as well. I'm just not sure if she still requires that for a visit.

  3. #6355

    Pristine

    Quote Originally Posted by CJD843  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, is the showering for hygiene, or so she can go through the wallets of those who forget to leave it in the car? I would never leave my keys, phone, or anything alone in a room with someone like that.
    I saw her probably about 10 years ago, could even be more I don't really know. I don't remember any bizarre screening but that was quite a while ago. As far as showering, that's not the worst thing a provider can make you do. If you're worried about your wallet, leave it in your pants pocket and take it in the bathroom with you. As far as I remember she was great, total GFE and pleasant. Once again, this was a long time ago.

  4. #6354
    Quote Originally Posted by Sincerejohn11  [View Original Post]
    I've always wanted to try as well. It's been some time since she last visited the area. I've heard her rules are very strict. I believe I read somewhere you have to send a Face I'd of yourself before arrival and something about possibly showering once you get there. I tired about a year ago and her rates were significantly higher at the time. I asked if qv was on the menu, and I guess it updated her and told me nevermind mind. I believe some others may have more details. From other posts in other states they said she very good though.
    Yeah, is the showering for hygiene, or so she can go through the wallets of those who forget to leave it in the car? I would never leave my keys, phone, or anything alone in a room with someone like that.

  5. #6353
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingLarry  [View Original Post]
    Any experienced her yet reached out twice and no response. Looks intriguing and price is great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...f/772762989532
    I've always wanted to try as well. It's been some time since she last visited the area. I've heard her rules are very strict. I believe I read somewhere you have to send a Face I'd of yourself before arrival and something about possibly showering once you get there. I tired about a year ago and her rates were significantly higher at the time. I asked if qv was on the menu, and I guess it updated her and told me nevermind mind. I believe some others may have more details. From other posts in other states they said she very good though.

  6. #6352

    Someone try it

    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her all over Tinder and Bumble and have communicated with her before. I am very straightforward in my profile about what I'm looking for, and she was cool with all of it. I believe I could have met her and done pretty much whatever I wanted, but I just wasn't attracted to her so I passed. But she's been out there for quite a while looking for some D.
    She's all over the sugar daddy sites too and has been for awhile, I've talked with her a few times but never ended up meeting up. I'm guessing her first time posting on skip. Someones got to giver her a try and tell her to get a burner ha.

  7. #6351
    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her all over Tinder and Bumble and have communicated with her before. I am very straightforward in my profile about what I'm looking for, and she was cool with all of it. I believe I could have met her and done pretty much whatever I wanted, but I just wasn't attracted to her so I passed. But she's been out there for quite a while looking for some D.
    Well that could definitely explain the divorce and her husband being the plaintiff.

  8. #6350

    For the team

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'll hear back from her. I'd be nice to see her this week. I need to add someone new to my list of MILFs. The list kind of dried up here lately.
    Well if you do take one for the "team", let us know how you fared.

  9. #6349
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'll hear back from her. I'd be nice to see her this week. I need to add someone new to my list of MILFs. The list kind of dried up here lately.
    A little scary for me-- I Googled the phone number and I get way too much information. Her name and even spouses name and address. Sometimes I have seen in the past where the address is the spouse that cheated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charleston-sc/female-escorts/caucasian_w/fun-fun-and-more-fun/632438289161

  10. #6348

    Pristine Chase

    Any experienced her yet reached out twice and no response. Looks intriguing and price is great.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...f/772762989532

  11. #6347

    I reached out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zionmystic  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I might have seen posts in the past on this one. But, not really sure. Anyway, looked at this today. Overall, doesn't look bad, though those are eyes that sort of look a bit like she'd be a handful mentally speaking (that could be good or bad). Anyone have a report on her? Ad says 45, but photos say early to mid 50's, which I'm cool with.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/632438289161
    Maybe I'll hear back from her. I'd be nice to see her this week. I need to add someone new to my list of MILFs. The list kind of dried up here lately.

  12. #6346

    Tracey

    Quote Originally Posted by Zionmystic  [View Original Post]
    Well based on that info (Which to be fair, perhaps shouldn't be posted). A quick search revealed a divorce finalized in early '24 and she was the defendant and he was the plaintiff. So it's either sowing her wild oats. Or as previously suggested, some revenge. Think I'll let someone else take a shot first.
    I've seen her all over Tinder and Bumble and have communicated with her before. I am very straightforward in my profile about what I'm looking for, and she was cool with all of it. I believe I could have met her and done pretty much whatever I wanted, but I just wasn't attracted to her so I passed. But she's been out there for quite a while looking for some D.

  13. #6345
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe3408  [View Original Post]
    If you google that number, her husbands name comes up. Her first name is tracey. You will see the last name there. Facebook her and see the vids. Man, I can't believe she is using her real number on skip. Hope it aint a set up. Prolly why I backed out. Feel bad for the husband. You can watch that tv shows episode on her page to. She is a surfer girl. Let me know what ya do. LOL.
    Well based on that info (Which to be fair, perhaps shouldn't be posted). A quick search revealed a divorce finalized in early '24 and she was the defendant and he was the plaintiff. So it's either sowing her wild oats. Or as previously suggested, some revenge. Think I'll let someone else take a shot first.

  14. #6344

    Found her

    Quote Originally Posted by Zionmystic  [View Original Post]
    Ah!. Mayber that's where I saw her then. I keep thinking she looked famiiar. Interesting.
    If you google that number, her husbands name comes up. Her first name is tracey. You will see the last name there. Facebook her and see the vids. Man, I can't believe she is using her real number on skip. Hope it aint a set up. Prolly why I backed out. Feel bad for the husband. You can watch that tv shows episode on her page to. She is a surfer girl. Let me know what ya do. LOL.

  15. #6343
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe3408  [View Original Post]
    She was on secret benefits. I facebooked messenger her, this was almost a year and a half ago. She was even on a t. V. Show with her husband about clutter in her house. LOL. I forgot her name, but I almost saw her, had a room ready, but it was a little too easy, now I see why. That's all I have.
    Ah!. Mayber that's where I saw her then. I keep thinking she looked famiiar. Interesting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape