Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 31636
-
08-13-24 23:40 #27511Senior Member

Posts: 30Same deal
Can confirm this post. She's got a great body too, and I would also add her comms are great!
Originally Posted by RogueGnome
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 20:30 #27510Banned Member

Posts: 18Legz
I've seen this girl a few times. She is punctual, for the most part, and is always pretty accommodating. She'll work with you fellas. Always have a great time with her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/174437476
-
08-13-24 16:58 #27509Senior Member

Posts: 78What was the damage? I reach out to her and her menu has ridiculous donations.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 06:12 #27508Senior Member

Posts: 287I meant conversation. Yea that autofill always gets me.
Originally Posted by LightPanda123
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 22:25 #27507Regular Member

Posts: 3Laurita
I saw her on Sunday. $200 hh and $300 h.
Originally Posted by DatSoundsGood
[View Original Post]
She looks great and did not disappoint. She met me at the door almost naked and then we proceeded to both get naked and down to business. BBBJ and then cowgirl until I finished in the bag. She was running behind coming up from Miami so we could only do the hh. She rubbed me down until our time was up and offered and extra 20 minutes next time to make up for her being late. Overall a good time and would repeat.
-
08-12-24 22:00 #27506Senior Member

Posts: 729Same experience the very first time I saw her. She was getting into conspiracy theories like they were facts. Her fabulous titties and her hand on jr slowly stroking him kept me nodding along and agreeing with everything she was saying. LOL.
Originally Posted by LightPanda123
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 21:30 #27505Senior Member

Posts: 41One of the best
I've seen her for some time now can agree with that too but always a great session with her.
Originally Posted by LightPanda123
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 20:39 #27504Senior Member

Posts: 138Conservative LOL
Love Laurita but she is more than conservative. I would say borderline conspiracy theory type. . Can't deny her work ethic though, when she starts talking about crazy politics I just start dressing.
Originally Posted by AznWenis
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 19:31 #27503Regular Member

Posts: 4What was the damage?
Originally Posted by AznWenis
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 19:17 #27502Senior Member

Posts: 187Marieee-Thick Italian Baddie
Hoping she does BBBJ.
Originally Posted by KnockingIt
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...028/8606909019
-
08-12-24 19:09 #27501Regular Member

Posts: 4What was the damage?
Originally Posted by AznWenis
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 18:55 #27500Senior Member

Posts: 187Pinky
I have seen her a few times when she was in Orlando. Some apartment in MetroWest. She was a good time. I think HH was around $$. 5, she has her upsells like you see in the ad. She definitely did a nice sloppy toppy. She seems to come and go cause she comes back to advertising with a completely different number and location.
Originally Posted by Awgest
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 15:14 #27499Senior Member

Posts: 287Saw Laurita today, always a good time. Nice conservative too. She is one of the best around.
-
08-12-24 14:07 #27498Regular Member

Posts: 22Karlita
For me, she was a waste of time. She sent me to one location, I arrived within 30, then sent me to another address which was 10 minutes away. When I arrived to the 2nd location, she wanted me to send a photo of the place, which I did, then she accused me of wasting her time. I drove there for nothing. She was messaging in español the whole time.
Originally Posted by LightPanda123
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 05:28 #27497Senior Member

Posts: 34Is Bia still around? I can't seem to contact.
Originally Posted by LatDreams
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





