Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 19534
-
08-12-24 23:41 #13474Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443Then simply tell them they are dirty.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 23:36 #13473Regular Member

Posts: 8Natural recommendations?
New to the Seattle area and new to this hobby. My first time posting here.
I see a lot of reports of Good, Bliss, and Shanghai. Could anyone tell me which girls here have natural boobs? Preferably in their 20's.
Also, been keeping tabs of this forum for a while, I remember a couple months ago, it was flooded with posts of Alyssa. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I understand that she's at Shanghai? Is she not practising anymore?
-
08-12-24 23:28 #13472Senior Member

Posts: 544Look forward to your report!
Originally Posted by Whammers
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 22:06 #13471Senior Member

Posts: 139Yaya at QQ (Stone Massage).
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 21:15 #13470Senior Member

Posts: 168Sun in West Seattle?
Any reports of Sun Massage on Fauntleroy in West Seattle? The entrance might be too public to actually try, but I'm still wondering what can be had there.
-
08-12-24 20:58 #13469Banned Member

Posts: 2302Tiny short. Huge MM rack. Tiny tiny waist. Big hips and a juicy ass. Only the best kind of curvy. She's wearing kitty ears and has kinky black perm'd hair.
Originally Posted by TheOnly11
[View Original Post]
Face is solid 9 with dimples. She's a head-turner.
Don't miss Russian.
I’d put her late 20s early 30s but she looks 25.
-
08-12-24 20:55 #13468Banned Member

Posts: 2302I don't tell these shoppes how to run their business.
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
That is called "Promotion of Prostitution" and is frowned upon in King and Pierce Counties.
-
08-12-24 20:54 #13467Banned Member

Posts: 2302No wrong answer. Blue at Bliss and Melody at Good are amazing but none of the rest are bad.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 20:53 #13466Banned Member

Posts: 2302Mia at Good. Flopping around so nice.
Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 19:29 #13465Senior Member

Posts: 32Graton in the you-District
Any intel on Graton? I now live in the area, and pass by it quite often. Looks like RMaps has some reviews, but I refuse to pay the subscription.
-
08-12-24 17:43 #13464Senior Member

Posts: 50Legit spot (no extras) to my knowledge.
Originally Posted by PatBuchanan69
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-24 16:47 #13463Senior Member

Posts: 163First trip to Renton. Bliss or Good?
I'm a boob guy, where should I go?
-
08-12-24 15:55 #13462Senior Member

Posts: 30I Spa
Has anyone had any experiences with I Spa in Kirkland, next to Totem Lake area?
-
08-12-24 15:39 #13461Senior Member

Posts: 300Big titties. The real kind
Any Aunties with big tits. Saggy tits are OK too.
I like them flopping around. Thanks in advance.
-
08-12-24 14:35 #13460Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 443Just tell them to hire some professional cleaners and clean their shops.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






