rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 447 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4395
    No. The Lake Mary girl took her took her craigslist add down. So no link for her. The link I provided was for a davenport massage therapist named Samantha. Asking if anyone has seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleBin  [View Original Post]
    That link isn't to the Lake Mary provider.

  2. #4394

    Question for the group

    What do you guys think is a good tip for a decent massage from an attractive therapist, but no HE? Been checking out some of the ads from gals on MF. They're pretty pricey to start with, so just wondering if it's worth tipping on top of their flat fees in hopes of better future visits.

  3. #4393
    Quote Originally Posted by Dano94  [View Original Post]
    My report is on with the others who have seen her.

    Offers pampering massage that is a half hr of worship of junior. She is really cool. Allows roaming. Very large melons. Was advertising on Craigslist for shave and manscaping. Link not currently up. Damage was $.

    Anyone see this one yet? She advertises on massagefinder.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48495/
    That link isn't to the Lake Mary provider.

  4. #4392

    It's Her But

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    Is it the girl in the photos? She has another profile in Daytona massage finder with a different name.
    Yes that's her but she looked a little different. Maybe a little heavier in person. Nothing huge or anything but that pic makes her look petite and I didn't think she was.

  5. #4391
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    I've been. It's an AMP. Near Downtown Sanford. Got a L1 from her. Comms are good. Texted her later and asked if more was on the table. She said "sure come see me". $60 for 30 mins plus tip.

    Went back and got a different girl, Margaret. CBJ /69, a little rushed. I hope your negotiating skills are good. She will try to get everything in your wallet.

    Doubt I'll go back.
    Is it the girl in the photos? She has another profile in Daytona massage finder with a different name.

  6. #4390

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    I've been. It's an AMP. Near Downtown Sanford. Got a L1 from her. Comms are good. Texted her later and asked if more was on the table. She said "sure come see me". $60 for 30 mins plus tip.

    Went back and got a different girl, Margaret. CBJ /69, a little rushed. I hope your negotiating skills are good. She will try to get everything in your wallet.

    Doubt I'll go back.

  7. #4389

    Lake mary manscape and massage girl

    My report is on with the others who have seen her.

    Offers pampering massage that is a half hr of worship of junior. She is really cool. Allows roaming. Very large melons. Was advertising on Craigslist for shave and manscaping. Link not currently up. Damage was $.

    Anyone see this one yet? She advertises on massagefinder.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/48495/

  8. #4388

    Liliana spa thanks for intel

    2 reviews both good massage. You were able to get L1 and the other guy got teasing and no finish. Looks like YMMV depending on who you get. I been wanting to check it out. I'll go and add a report.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLife6996  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area last week. Decided to contact Liliana Spa, got scheduled with the young Columbian Alexandra cute great body. I scheduled deep tissue got more of light touch massage, on the flip only otc roaming panties was soaked I asked but she denied. Normal level 1 finish non rushed. Will try again to see if more is offered.

  9. #4387

  10. #4386

    Sonya

    I saw her about a couple years ago. She doesn' t look like her pics. She's chubbier. Average looks and performance. Back then she did a nuru massage and a he. I hardly felt the nuru. It seemed like she wanted to talk more than she wanted to perform. She even offered to have me massage her. F that, that's, not what I donated 250 for. Besides, I don't know how to nuru. However, it's been good minute, maybe she changed. I have not repeated since. Keep it safe. I'm out.

  11. #4385

    Queen

    She ghosted me last week. Not sure if she is real.

  12. #4384

    Indian Sonya?

    Any info here? Wasn't able to connect. Poor communications. Left messages but calls not returned.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...b2b-27955.html

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #4383
    I requested outcall, none available.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLife6996  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area last week. Decided to contact Liliana Spa, got scheduled with the young Columbian Alexandra cute great body. I scheduled deep tissue got more of light touch massage, on the flip only otc roaming panties was soaked I asked but she denied. Normal level 1 finish non rushed. Will try again to see if more is offered.

  14. #4382

    New Law

    Took a trip to Cozy last month seen Latina, ok massage really just a body rub but on flip L1 and lots of roaming. I recently went back a few days ago same provider but this time I had to fill out the form which I knew would happen from reading the forms but this time around no fun whatsoever. On the flip she says "I'll give you a minute, here are some towels". Don't know if I'll go back if it's going to be hit or miss every time. AK is good when they aren't busy, any recommendations L1 Latina recommendations feel free to PM.

  15. #4381

    Lilian Mora Spa

    Was in the area last week. Decided to contact Liliana Spa, got scheduled with the young Columbian Alexandra cute great body. I scheduled deep tissue got more of light touch massage, on the flip only otc roaming panties was soaked I asked but she denied. Normal level 1 finish non rushed. Will try again to see if more is offered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape