High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 810 1310 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 37316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32681

    Anyone Seen Kitty Rose in Richmond

    No reviews but is on X with many posts. Any help would be much apperciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/datekittyrose

  2. #32680

    Be carful

    Last time I seen an add like this, hericos finest was giving out free bracelets.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-need-a-pnot-a-sugar-daddy-/595104324611

  3. #32679
    Quote Originally Posted by EFuentes  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info? She appears real but can't find any intel. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/544383474112
    Got info and price from her but didn't take plunge mostly because she is outcall only and that would another Benjamin on top of her price. Then got few text from her saying she was available. Will report if take the plunge.

  4. #32678

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    You are right to be leery. She is reviewed many, many times if you search the forum. Her name is Brittany, she is nowhere close to her pics. I reviewed her a while back, I wouldn't see her again if she paid me.

    You're welcome.
    Thanks for feedback!

  5. #32677

    Goldie. Any info?

    Anyone got the 411 on this one? Just curious about her and if you did what was your experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/174365877

  6. #32676

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by EFuentes  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged messages with her last night. Now asking if I want to see her. Anyone have any info? A little leery.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/142275725689
    You are right to be leery. She is reviewed many, many times if you search the forum. Her name is Brittany, she is nowhere close to her pics. I reviewed her a while back, I wouldn't see her again if she paid me.

    You're welcome.

  7. #32675
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby804  [View Original Post]
    How did you manage to get covered FS? All of her reviews on TER said HJ at most and over priced. Did her menu change?
    I was going to ask the same thing. I have seen Estella about half a dozen times now. She is a great girl and very sweet, but does not offer anything more than a HJ.

  8. #32674

    Aya

    Sampled the latest from Moon girls. Was 3. 2 hr. Definitely not 23.32 probably more like it. Probably an A cup with eraser nips. Not much of an ass either, quite skinny. On the plus side she had a good personality and was willing to take direction. Will be around until next Saturday. Probably wouldn't see her again at the same price point. But if you have the itch for an Asian spinner I'd go for the hhr.

  9. #32673

    Binary

    Quote Originally Posted by EFuentes  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged messages with her last night. Now asking if I want to see her. Anyone have any info? A little leery.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/142275725689
    The last two photos, that's a dude.

  10. #32672

    No go

    Quote Originally Posted by EFuentes  [View Original Post]
    Exchanged messages with her last night. Now asking if I want to see her. Anyone have any info? A little leery.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/142275725689
    Reviews say no.

  11. #32671

    Info Request

    Exchanged messages with her last night. Now asking if I want to see her. Anyone have any info? A little leery.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/142275725689

  12. #32670
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    That BS is exactly why I stopped seeing the traveling Latinas. I've had some good ones but way too many that try to rush you or complain, or pretend they don't understand English etc etc. Just not worth playing roulette.
    Totally agree on the Eros travelling Latinas. Photo's are normally not the girls in the pictures, services are often not delivered and most sessions are rushed and underwhelming I've checked in advance and gotten confirmation for BBBJ and GFE services only to end up over paying for girls with a entitled attitude. If they don't have a number of quality reviews from verified mongers I avoid at all costs. I quit seeing Latinas quite a while back and I don't miss those bitches a bit.

  13. #32669

    Intel on Outcall

    Anyone have any info? She appears real but can't find any intel. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/544383474112

  14. #32668
    Quote Originally Posted by MTD24  [View Original Post]
    Estella. She offers three types of massage. Sensual, nuru, and tantra. She doesn't really do true nuru from my experience. She is bonkers hot. Some sort of Eastern European. Can't remember. Used to see the Ukrainian girl that had her number a few years ago (Sofia).

    Anyway, Estella insists on calling you before first meeting you to hear your voice. Beware of that when you first text her. Place is very quiet and inconspicuous. After shower, she oils up her curvy yet tight body and slides all over my back. Solid massage skills and sensual as I went for tantra. Never have been into feet and footjobs. Enjoyed her version! Lots of eye contact. No mouth action whatsoever. No kissing, no BJ. Wound up going covered CG & Doggy with her, fucked her tits, and busted all over her body while she played with herself. $x6.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lla-31935.html (pics not her. She is better in person!

    Hope everyone have a fun rest of the summer! See why'all around the bend.
    How did you manage to get covered FS? All of her reviews on TER said HJ at most and over priced. Did her menu change?

  15. #32667
    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    Is BBFS on the menu?
    Not sure about that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape