Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 61370
-
08-11-24 16:21 #56435Senior Member

Posts: 290Samantha
I've tried her couple times, if she is coherent enough you'll have a good date.
-
08-11-24 13:40 #56434Banned Member

Posts: 173I don't know what you're talking about about. My post says 56248.
Originally Posted by Truckie2
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 09:38 #56433Senior Member

Posts: 223The post you refer to was by BTB not you.
Originally Posted by CaptainGiggidy
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 09:35 #56432Regular Member

Posts: 8Picked up BSW Neeke!
I think I am spelling her name right. Neeke. I picked her up around the uhaul on wash. Today around 8:30 am. She has a big black ass can't miss it.
Made the scoop and drove to the spot. Got sloppy toppy, no condom, I had no issues.
I was rock hard, I was relentless with this cum guzzler, I gagged the fuck out her for 15 minutes and blew my load in the back of her throat. Dropped her back at her spot.
-
08-11-24 05:55 #56431Regular Member

Posts: 8Bit ugly, but if she's a total throat goat. Then I want to know were to find her. .
Originally Posted by SemiPro666
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-24 05:33 #56430Senior Member

Posts: 476Pick marks. That tongue looks unhealthy too..
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 22:32 #56429Senior Member

Posts: 8525th Big Girls
25th street has been getting some much more healthier spinners. They may be on drugs but they got some meat on their bones as well. The gas statins on Harford and Greenmount have had at least one fat ***** everyday I've been down there, which may not sound appealing to the rest of you but its always better than the halloween decorations most of us usually use.
-
08-10-24 19:44 #56428Senior Member

Posts: 328McKenna
Yikes! She is looking a lot rougher than when I saw her last 4 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by SemiPro666
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 18:50 #56427Senior Member

Posts: 139This was helpful
This was helpful.
Originally Posted by HughWang
[View Original Post]
Any other seniors comments on this appretiated.
-
08-10-24 18:33 #56426Senior Member

Posts: 66I kind of thought her mic work was sup par. Only licked her up because I was bored and she kept trying to wave me overs nice girl if a little crazy. Got ditched by her bf and has no where to go. If her work was better she'd probably be taken out of there by now.
Originally Posted by PanchSez
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 18:21 #56425Senior Member

Posts: 200Ha
To quote Austin Powers That's a man baby.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 18:08 #56424Senior Member

Posts: 328McKenna
Good BJ. Lots of suction and contact with the tongue and cheeks like Nikki and Nadia. Active participant like Taylor, not passive. Good attitude. Usually dates by the circle, doesn't come out much except when running hard. Fair skin which makes the marks stand out. Around 21 yrs.
Originally Posted by StayAnonymous
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 13:40 #56423Banned Member

Posts: 173I've had the one on the right. I posted about her on #56248.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Her name is Samantha. 40/80. Fat ass and soft skin.
Highly recommend.
-
08-10-24 13:06 #56422Senior Member

Posts: 407Andrea. The Head doctor.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-24 12:31 #56421Senior Member

Posts: 1625Andrea near circle.
Andrea near circle. Thank you LibidoLuvr for providing the name!










Reply With Quote




