Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 729 1229 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21621

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    I believe it is good to go.
    Thank you. But does that mean she actually provides the services she discusses by text? Anybody actually SEEN her who can comment on services and either confirm or deny that? She says her incall is right off Exit 41 in Pawtucket. Which strongly suggests its the Hampton, the only hotel on the map in that area. Anyone seen her there? Since the NEW number?

    Also there was another red flag in communications. After rapid texting back and forth, discussing price and services etc, she wanted me to come right away. But when I told her I couldnt today, and that I couldn't get away to see her for a few days, she immediately went silent. When they wont plan for the future, even by a few days, it always suggests to me that they are junkies and want money NOW for the next fix.

  2. #21620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Gtg? I thought I knew the acronyms in this business, but what the fucks that? And exactly WHAT is "all true"? I didn't get that. Did you mean that Lindsey delivers what she promises, 200 for all raw? You actually saw her? Or did you mean that my surmise about a sting is what is "all true"? Please clarify. Or maybe somebody else can? Thanks.
    I believe it is good to go.

  3. #21619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBigLoad  [View Original Post]
    No but almost did for 50.
    I saw her over the weekend. 150 for the half. Good BBBJ. Hit it from behind. Shaved tight kitty.

  4. #21618

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBossManRi  [View Original Post]
    Yes. She's gtg.

    All true.
    Gtg? I thought I knew the acronyms in this business, but what the fucks that? And exactly WHAT is "all true"? I didn't get that. Did you mean that Lindsey delivers what she promises, 200 for all raw? You actually saw her? Or did you mean that my surmise about a sting is what is "all true"? Please clarify. Or maybe somebody else can? Thanks.

  5. #21617
    Quote Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Her and I had recent conversations and as an act of good faith, which I don't normally do, I attempted to purchase videos from her directly. I cashed up her $35 and she scammed me. She did send me a collage of pictures from her phone, but never came through. She does have an OF account, but it's no longer being updated. I don't think she's a set up, just a scammer for short money. I was trying to set up an incall with her but said she was moving. Offered $200 for an hour, never discussed services.
    I don't give cash until meeting. Not only because many requests are scammy, but because they waste my time. I find it saves me significant communications. Sure, I probably lose an occasion real woman, but for each one I lose I don't deal with 10 scammers. The disappear quickly once they figure out I won't front them money.

  6. #21616
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Several contradictions in that ad. Says she is back, then says she is new. Says she is in NK, then in Stonington. Looks like several ads stitched together.
    She is actually real and has been a staple in CT for a few years, mostly New Haven and beyond. Word has it that there is a boyfriend / pimp involved that can be a bit of a pain in the ass. Also heard heard her service is pretty good but not into preggers!

  7. #21615
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    It must be jackpot day for southern RI, here's another one. Anyone partake? Info? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/396734858871
    Several contradictions in that ad. Says she is back, then says she is new. Says she is in NK, then in Stonington. Looks like several ads stitched together.

  8. #21614

    No Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    Was Greek truly in the menu. Nothing worse than finding out the answer is really no once the action begins!
    About a year ago, she lured me with promises, but then claimed I was too big for greek.

  9. #21613

    Anal *****

    Any info on this one. Texted with her she seems sketchy and asks for a pic.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/174344955

  10. #21612
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/629017236156

    Has anyone seen her? I was in contact with her and asked if she did BBBJ. She quoted me 200 for it, which of course is ridiculous. But then she said that the 200 was her full hour rate and volunteered BBFS for that price. However, all reviews on another board under an old number also in a pic in that ad, said she's condom only, even for BBBJ.

    But also the number she posted she says is a new number, and so Im sceptical, to the point that I think it might even be a sting, because she was so willing to discuss services via text in an incriminating manner. In fact, she replied less than a minute after I texted, and volunteered the price and detailed service info.

    So, has anyone seen her who can comment? Thanks.
    Yes. She's gtg.

    All true.

  11. #21611
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/629017236156

    Has anyone seen her? I was in contact with her and asked if she did BBBJ. She quoted me 200 for it, which of course is ridiculous. But then she said that the 200 was her full hour rate and volunteered BBFS for that price. However, all reviews on another board under an old number also in a pic in that ad, said she's condom only, even for BBBJ.

    But also the number she posted she says is a new number, and so Im sceptical, to the point that I think it might even be a sting, because she was so willing to discuss services via text in an incriminating manner. In fact, she replied less than a minute after I texted, and volunteered the price and detailed service info.

    So, has anyone seen her who can comment? Thanks.
    Her and I had recent conversations and as an act of good faith, which I don't normally do, I attempted to purchase videos from her directly. I cashed up her $35 and she scammed me. She did send me a collage of pictures from her phone, but never came through. She does have an OF account, but it's no longer being updated. I don't think she's a set up, just a scammer for short money. I was trying to set up an incall with her but said she was moving. Offered $200 for an hour, never discussed services.

  12. #21610

    Was in area nearly pulled trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    Wow, now she is a total scam! Not only will you pay for and not get any service, as always, you now won't even see the woman in the pictures! Her ad has now become total fiction. It would be funny if it weren't so infuriating.

    BTW, yes, I do unfortunately know of her past "grab the cash and dash" first hand.
    Coms were bad, thank goodness. Did not have a chance to get on this site before. Glad I didn't.

    Thanks.

  13. #21609

    Lindsey?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/629017236156

    Has anyone seen her? I was in contact with her and asked if she did BBBJ. She quoted me 200 for it, which of course is ridiculous. But then she said that the 200 was her full hour rate and volunteered BBFS for that price. However, all reviews on another board under an old number also in a pic in that ad, said she's condom only, even for BBBJ.

    But also the number she posted she says is a new number, and so I’m sceptical, to the point that I think it might even be a sting, because “she” was so willing to discuss services via text in an incriminating manner. In fact, she replied less than a minute after I texted, and volunteered the price and detailed service info.

    So, has anyone seen her who can comment? Thanks.

  14. #21608

    Pregnant MILF?

    It must be jackpot day for southern RI, here's another one. Anyone partake? Info? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/396734858871

  15. #21607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    No reviews under her number on the other board. Other posters here have asked about her, but the ads don't seem to stay up long:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/729835631282

    Has anyone seen her, and have any feedback? The prices listed don't seem too bad. But she lists GFE and PSE in her STG ad menu, yet she does NOT list BBBJ or DFK. So, what the fuck? Does she tongue kiss and are condoms required for anything, and if so, for what?

    Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Last time I text her. She told me no BBBJ. So I think GFE is definitely a big no.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape