The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 930 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 13938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12558
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if any of this exploits help bc I'm kind of starting from ground zero. When I went to Green Apple, I often saw a "Suzie". I tried to get Emily but everytime I tried, either vacay or fully booked. Suzie however was alway great. Only thing was it threw me off was that the last I went to green apple and saw a "Suzie" had a different technique. It was fine but sometimes they just say yeah to us in threat that we may not continue to go when we ask for specific people. Wake Forest is usually the place I go to now so you can check them out if that isn't too far for you.
    I liked Suzie. Couldn't get anywhere with her though. Emily was great. Gave me a little "extra" quite often and was rather good about it. Maybe that's why she was always booked.

  2. #12557
    Quote Originally Posted by Qpus22  [View Original Post]
    The last time I was at the Green Apple I saw Connie and to my dismay, she is gone. Apart from her my regular was Emily. I see now the whole staff has changed. Anyone have any recommendations on which girl there now is willing to play a little naughty? Any pointers?
    Not sure if any of this exploits help bc I'm kind of starting from ground zero. When I went to Green Apple, I often saw a "Suzie". I tried to get Emily but everytime I tried, either vacay or fully booked. Suzie however was alway great. Only thing was it threw me off was that the last I went to green apple and saw a "Suzie" had a different technique. It was fine but sometimes they just say yeah to us in threat that we may not continue to go when we ask for specific people. Wake Forest is usually the place I go to now so you can check them out if that isn't too far for you.

  3. #12556

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Qpus22  [View Original Post]
    The last time I was at the Green Apple I saw Connie and to my dismay, she is gone. Apart from her my regular was Emily. I see now the whole staff has changed. Anyone have any recommendations on which girl there now is willing to play a little naughty? Any pointers?
    Also curious about new talent. Been laying low for a little bit since hearing my last go to got fired from studio. As far as pointers you just got to feel them out. As always your mileage may vary.

  4. #12555

    Never been

    Quote Originally Posted by Qpus22  [View Original Post]
    Last time I visited, I thought Sunny was Monica from the Green Apple.
    Not sure, never been to 1 plus 1. How is it? Is it worth going? My go to was studio and now it went to crap. Unless someone tell me different.

  5. #12554

    1+1

    Quote Originally Posted by MollysDaddy  [View Original Post]
    What is 1+1?
    See "JJ's List" in the Raleigh Section of this board.

  6. #12553

    AMP on Buck Jones, Cary

    Quote Originally Posted by MollysDaddy  [View Original Post]
    What is 1+1?
    I looked it up and it's the spa beside the AMP on Buck Jones Rd.

  7. #12552

    Buck Jones AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by MollysDaddy  [View Original Post]
    What is 1+1?
    I was wondering the same thing, googled it and its the spa right beside the AMP on buck jones in Cary.

  8. #12551
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday and met Sunny / Elle, nice 5 foot Asian and sort of sexy in her own way, a bit older very fun but upcharges everything. Will not repeat. 60 HJ.
    Last time I visited, I thought Sunny was Monica from the Green Apple.

  9. #12550
    Quote Originally Posted by MollysDaddy  [View Original Post]
    What is 1+1?
    Buck Jones road.

  10. #12549

    Dreams spa

    Went yesterday and met Sunny / Elle, nice 5 foot Asian and sort of sexy in her own way, a bit older very fun but upcharges everything. Will not repeat. 60 HJ.

  11. #12548

    Looking for recommendations

    The last time I was at the Green Apple I saw Connie and to my dismay, she is gone. Apart from her my regular was Emily. I see now the whole staff has changed. Anyone have any recommendations on which girl there now is willing to play a little naughty? Any pointers?

  12. #12547

    Was warned about this earlier in the year

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLaMotta69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, 40 is history, except for maybe a hole in the wall in Flushing. But this ain't Flushing (unfortunately).

    I think the standard for what I got is 60, but taking down the shorts was a nice touch. Still pricey at 80. Supply & demand.
    My former go-to girl at one of the AMPs here (think she may have went back to Flushing) slide this in sarcastically during a session once. How some of the girls at the other spas try to up the charge. Never have gone through that but I haven't been to those other ones in a while.

  13. #12546

    I'm an idiot

    What is 1+1?

  14. #12545

    Agreed. No more $40

    Quote Originally Posted by DonOvO  [View Original Post]
    Yea man only 40 ain't going to cut it anymore. With that said, if she really said 100 just to take her top off then I woulda laughed in her face and told her never mind. That's absolutely crazy. For 120 more in Fayetteville you can get FS in like a few positions, tit fuck, naked massage, etc all included.
    Yeah, 40 is history, except for maybe a hole in the wall in Flushing. But this ain't Flushing (unfortunately).

    I think the standard for what I got is 60, but taking down the shorts was a nice touch. Still pricey at 80. Supply & demand.

  15. #12544

    Looking for some recommendations

    I'm in the cary area and I feel as if I'm missing something. Last time I was at the Healing Spa, aka Green Apple, I saw Connie but found out she is no longer there. I now see they've changed the entire staff. Emily was my last go to girl but I was wondering if anyone could give me a recommendation as to who there now is willing to be a little more playful on my next visit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape