Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 930 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 13941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12561

    Green Apple. Awful

    I will start by acknowledging that I am the idiot here. I read the recent reports and still thought maybe I could pull an ace on the river. I didn't. Stopped by Green Apple this week. Did not get the attendants name, she was relatively thin, older, kind of mousy, with white capri shorts. She talked a bit out of the side of her mouth like she might have had a stroke at some point. Paid for hr. Got started and she climbed up and sat on the back of my left knee. Not thigh or calf, my knee. Proceeded to push 2 fingers into back of my neck, middle of back, and lower back. And continued that pointless routine for 30 min. Never moved or rubbed anywhere else. Just 3 or 4 pokes in my back over and over. I kept talking to myself in my head about asking her to move on and for some reason didn't. Honestly, I've gotten better massages while getting jostled in a crowded NY subway. All of a sudden she asked "cream". I said yes and for some reason she left the room for a second. I got up and started getting dressed. I've been doing this for over 20 years and this is the first time I've ever done this. She came back and got all confused and huffy about it. I just told her I needed to leave. Out of guilt I handled her a 20 and walked out. Went down road to Studio and had a completely average time that felt amazing in comparison. Even veterans still have lessons to learn the hard way.

  2. #12560

    Obsessions 2

    Does anyone have any info on obsessions 2 in Rocky Mount? I've been searching online and haven't been able to find anything. I'm tempted to go. I just don't want to waste my time.

  3. #12559

    Green Apple

    Stopped in to Green Apple yesterday and drew Laura. All I can say is that it's more of the same. Mediocre massage with minimal tease. She is very pleasant albeit not much to look at. On the flip she slowly started paying attention to junior. When I started to roam OTC she giggled and asked how I was going to take care of her. I told her 60 and she basically just said no. I wasn't going to budge so she just continued with a very nice non jack hammer HJ. Finished and cleaned up and I left her 50 for the tug. She didn't say anything one way or the other. I just refuse to be pressured into paying 80 or more based on recent posts to fondle some fun bags. Be safe all. The game is not as it used to be. As a final note Fayetteville has been my go to with all of the nonsense here in Raleigh.

  4. #12558
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if any of this exploits help bc I'm kind of starting from ground zero. When I went to Green Apple, I often saw a "Suzie". I tried to get Emily but everytime I tried, either vacay or fully booked. Suzie however was alway great. Only thing was it threw me off was that the last I went to green apple and saw a "Suzie" had a different technique. It was fine but sometimes they just say yeah to us in threat that we may not continue to go when we ask for specific people. Wake Forest is usually the place I go to now so you can check them out if that isn't too far for you.
    I liked Suzie. Couldn't get anywhere with her though. Emily was great. Gave me a little "extra" quite often and was rather good about it. Maybe that's why she was always booked.

  5. #12557
    Quote Originally Posted by Qpus22  [View Original Post]
    The last time I was at the Green Apple I saw Connie and to my dismay, she is gone. Apart from her my regular was Emily. I see now the whole staff has changed. Anyone have any recommendations on which girl there now is willing to play a little naughty? Any pointers?
    Not sure if any of this exploits help bc I'm kind of starting from ground zero. When I went to Green Apple, I often saw a "Suzie". I tried to get Emily but everytime I tried, either vacay or fully booked. Suzie however was alway great. Only thing was it threw me off was that the last I went to green apple and saw a "Suzie" had a different technique. It was fine but sometimes they just say yeah to us in threat that we may not continue to go when we ask for specific people. Wake Forest is usually the place I go to now so you can check them out if that isn't too far for you.

  6. #12556

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Qpus22  [View Original Post]
    The last time I was at the Green Apple I saw Connie and to my dismay, she is gone. Apart from her my regular was Emily. I see now the whole staff has changed. Anyone have any recommendations on which girl there now is willing to play a little naughty? Any pointers?
    Also curious about new talent. Been laying low for a little bit since hearing my last go to got fired from studio. As far as pointers you just got to feel them out. As always your mileage may vary.

  7. #12555

    Never been

    Quote Originally Posted by Qpus22  [View Original Post]
    Last time I visited, I thought Sunny was Monica from the Green Apple.
    Not sure, never been to 1 plus 1. How is it? Is it worth going? My go to was studio and now it went to crap. Unless someone tell me different.

  8. #12554

    1+1

    Quote Originally Posted by MollysDaddy  [View Original Post]
    What is 1+1?
    See "JJ's List" in the Raleigh Section of this board.

  9. #12553

    AMP on Buck Jones, Cary

    Quote Originally Posted by MollysDaddy  [View Original Post]
    What is 1+1?
    I looked it up and it's the spa beside the AMP on Buck Jones Rd.

  10. #12552

    Buck Jones AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by MollysDaddy  [View Original Post]
    What is 1+1?
    I was wondering the same thing, googled it and its the spa right beside the AMP on buck jones in Cary.

  11. #12551
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday and met Sunny / Elle, nice 5 foot Asian and sort of sexy in her own way, a bit older very fun but upcharges everything. Will not repeat. 60 HJ.
    Last time I visited, I thought Sunny was Monica from the Green Apple.

  12. #12550
    Quote Originally Posted by MollysDaddy  [View Original Post]
    What is 1+1?
    Buck Jones road.

  13. #12549

    Dreams spa

    Went yesterday and met Sunny / Elle, nice 5 foot Asian and sort of sexy in her own way, a bit older very fun but upcharges everything. Will not repeat. 60 HJ.

  14. #12548

    Looking for recommendations

    The last time I was at the Green Apple I saw Connie and to my dismay, she is gone. Apart from her my regular was Emily. I see now the whole staff has changed. Anyone have any recommendations on which girl there now is willing to play a little naughty? Any pointers?

  15. #12547

    Was warned about this earlier in the year

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLaMotta69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, 40 is history, except for maybe a hole in the wall in Flushing. But this ain't Flushing (unfortunately).

    I think the standard for what I got is 60, but taking down the shorts was a nice touch. Still pricey at 80. Supply & demand.
    My former go-to girl at one of the AMPs here (think she may have went back to Flushing) slide this in sarcastically during a session once. How some of the girls at the other spas try to up the charge. Never have gone through that but I haven't been to those other ones in a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape